Blasphemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am accused of blasphemy. Do you know what blasphemy means? It means to speak against Christ or His Word. I am accused of blasphemy because I quote the Word of God. One cant blaspheme by quoting what is written. One can only blaspheme by interpretation. Those who interpret from their imagination. There is another point to focus on, deception. Thats when one believes the opposite from what it says. Another good point is when one is deceived they cant know it. If they knew they were deceived they wouldnt be deceived. Now the only way to find out if you are deceived is to compare your belief to what is written in the scriptures. And if they dont match you are deceived.There are rules to follow when you are checking your beliefs. Dont think beyond what is written in the verses, and dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. Just quote the verse. That is how we know we are following the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Here are the verses you need to check the foundation of your belief.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

If you truly had faith in God you would also have faith in His Word. If you truly trusted God you would trust His Word. And obey it. If you truly knew Jesus you would keep His commandments. But you dont you just keep lieing to yourselves and to others. You are the blind leading the blind.

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I am accused of blasphemy. Do you know what blasphemy means? It means to speak against Christ or His Word. I am accused of blasphemy because I quote the Word of God. One cant blaspheme by quoting what is written. One can only blaspheme by interpretation. Those who interpret from their imagination. There is another point to focus on, deception. Thats when one believes the opposite from what it says. Another good point is when one is deceived they cant know it. If they knew they were deceived they wouldnt be deceived. Now the only way to find out if you are deceived is to compare your belief to what is written in the scriptures. And if they dont match you are deceived.There are rules to follow when you are checking your beliefs. Dont think beyond what is written in the verses, and dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. Just quote the verse. That is how we know we are following the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Here are the verses you need to check the foundation of your belief.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

If you truly had faith in God you would also have faith in His Word. If you truly trusted God you would trust His Word. And obey it. If you truly knew Jesus you would keep His commandments. But you dont you just keep lieing to yourselves and to others. You are the blind leading the blind.

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)
Blasphemy, at least how it is often used on TOL, is theological-speak for saying "Crummy Bummy Stupid Dummy."

I have been banned because someone has judged me as being "blasphemous and disruptive," even though I myself do not call names, do not deviate from the importance and the teachings of Jesus and finally, freely admit that I cannot know for sure if I possess the "truth" as others deem it.

I don't like bullies and I never have. And I especially don't like "theological bullies."

Those who see the Bible as inerrant yet at the same time see their own understanding of that Bible as ALSO inerrant will continue to judge, mock and call names.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Blasphemy, at least how it is often used on TOL, is theological-speak for saying "Crummy Bummy Stupid Dummy."

I have been banned because someone has judged me as being "blasphemous and disruptive," even though I myself do not call names, do not deviate from the importance and the teachings of Jesus and finally, freely admit that I cannot know for sure if I possess the "truth" as others deem it.

I don't like bullies and I never have. And I especially don't like "theological bullies."

Those who see the Bible as inerrant yet at the same time see their own understanding of that Bible as ALSO inerrant will continue to judge, mock and call names.

I said
Well on TOL they have their own idea of what truth is. They think that their interpretation is the word of God. They think that their interpretation is truth. And they use pieces of the bible to support their own delusions.
They haven't learned yet that the Word is only what is quoted out of the scriptures, and the only truth is what is quoted out of the scriptures.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Using the bible is how all these different denominations and religions came about with Jesus as the centerpiece. Like them you also have your own interpretations about the bible. Quote a passage and many people will have different understandings about it even though we all read the same words. This is often due to doctrines and then understanding it through them. It can even be due to an agenda that someone has and they don't actually believe what they are saying anyways. Another thing to think about is that it is possible that you are wrong and the wisdom of God is very hard to understand. Saying we are blind and deaf is an understatement, we are paralytic unable to do a thing if God doesn't intervene to help our minds and hearts understand. All in all I think people have good intentions and they really do believe what they believe but sometimes it is hard to understand the bible if you add things like Catholic 'tradition' as an authoritative ruling.

When I talk to people I try to understand them first and then fix the foundations of their beliefs if they are in err.

I said
I see your point. The problem on TOL is everyone wants to teach their own understanding. Instead of sharing the evidence from the bible and letting others come up with their own conclusions. Its like blasphemy

I post verses like these and they say I am blaspheming when I say there is only one God the Father. What do these verses say to you?

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Mark 12:32
32 So the scribe said to Him, "Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.
(NKJ)

Eph 4:6
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

James 2:19
19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nah. I'm just bitter because you haven't been banned lately.

I said
Why don't you try becoming a disciple of Jesus and get rid of all that bitter envy.

John 5:38-41
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
(NKJ)

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well on TOL they have their own idea of what truth is. They think that their interpretation is the word of God. They think that their interpretation is truth. And they use pieces of the bible to support their own delusions.
They haven't learned yet that the Word is only what is quoted out of the scriptures, and the only truth is what is quoted out of the scriptures.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)
I agree absolutely. Again, what I see are folks claiming the Bible is without error yet insist time and time and time again that their understanding and interpretation of the Bible are ALSO without error.

Jesus had a lot to say about both scholars and hypocrites.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I agree absolutely. Again, what I see are folks claiming the Bible is without error yet insist time and time and time again that their understanding and interpretation of the Bible are ALSO without error.

I said
That's the thing, when people get in the bible they must follow the rules of believing or they won't get it right. Everything I have refuted I done it with the verses. Everything I have criticized I done it with the verses. I know that carnally no one will ever come to the truth. But to talk to carnally minded people I must talk carnally.
But when It comes to the Word of God it is self explanatory. And the carnal mind and the spiritual mind are different. As long as we have people who think they can explain the Word carnally we will always have deceptions.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I said
That's the thing, when people get in the bible they must follow the rules of believing or they won't get it right. Everything I have refuted I done it with the verses. Everything I have criticized I done it with the verses. I know that carnally no one will ever come to the truth. But to talk to carnally minded people I must talk carnally.
But when It comes to the Word of God it is self explanatory. And the carnal mind and the spiritual mind are different. As long as we have people who think they can explain the Word carnally we will always have deceptions.
It rarely helps to use verses. The ones I offer are often not even commented on. They don't even seem to register for most of the Christians on TOL, and I always usually try to quote Jesus himself, not Paul or other biblical theologies that have no relevance to my points.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

who claims that ? how many folks do you see ?

so did Paul and Peter, and John, Luke, Mark and James. Matthew and David too. in fact, every Bible prophet and author has a lot to say about that and Jesus Christ -

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV -

and read my signature scriptures. i will change them soon - all scripture posts mean something to me personally, not just my theology. interpretation must be done, there is no other way to read and understand; comprehend, imo. i may be wrong, but you seem to mention other opinions and theologies etc, and that only comes across as bitter or that your opinions are better.

when our thought is no different than the the thought of God, we're done. impossible for us, ONLY Jesus Christ did it/does it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It rarely helps to use verses. The ones I offer are often not even commented on. They don't even seem to register for most of the Christians on TOL, and I always usually try to quote Jesus himself, not Paul or other biblical theologies that have no relevance to my points.

I said
Well as long as your using the verses as the foundation of what your saying your ok. But as you study and grow more will be added. The point is the verses are the only thing that can sanctify you. Not interpretation and not human wisdom. The only reason the verses don't work in here is because very few know the Holy Spirit on a personal basis.

(NKJ)

But its like Paul said. I didn't come to you with human wisdom but in demonstration of the Spirit. It shows where one's faith is at.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
so did Paul and Peter, and John, Luke, Mark and James. Matthew and David too. in fact, every Bible prophet and author has a lot to say about that and Jesus Christ -

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV -

and read my signature scriptures. i will change them soon - all scripture posts mean something to me personally, not just my theology. interpretation must be done, there is no other way to read and understand; comprehend, imo. i may be wrong, but you seem to mention other opinions and theologies etc, and that only comes across as bitter or that your opinions are better.

when our thought is no different than the the thought of God, we're done. impossible for us, ONLY Jesus Christ did it/does it.

I said
But we are commanded to try.

John 13:15
15 "For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:21-22
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you want to know what true blasphemy is. It is anything contrary to what these verses say.

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
But we are commanded to try.

John 13:15
15 "For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:21-22
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

Yes, and Jesus also says to make every effort to inter into the kingdom because narrow is the gate that leads to life and only a few find it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well they will never enter by blaspheming these verses with the trinity doctrine. The trinity is blasphemy.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.