Blasphemy?

Aimiel

1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

6. Guide us to the Straight Way

7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger , nor of those who went astray .

Amen

How is THIS prayer contradicting the Trinity?
You ignore His guidance which He sent to you in the form of flesh: His Son, Jesus. You call Him a liar by believing the demonic doctrine of the Koran, which claims that God has no Son. He declared Jesus to be His Son in front of many witnesses. He will not send you another prophet, because you rejected His Son. Without Jesus' Blood you have no life in you.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
You ignore His guidance which He sent to you in the form of flesh: His Son, Jesus. You call Him a liar by believing the demonic doctrine of the Koran, which claims that God has no Son. He declared Jesus to be His Son in front of many witnesses. He will not send you another prophet, because you rejected His Son. Without Jesus' Blood you have no life in you.

So the prayer is answered but I reject the guidance? But how can that be? All guidance is in the hands of God and God guides whom he wills. The one God guides none can misguide. If I am not guided that means God has not decreed guidance for me. There is nothing of better worth than guidance. So I pray to God and ask Him for help and guidance and yet he rejects me? That cannot be. The One True God does not reject the call of those who call to Him and Him alone. This is known.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
What is the name of Allah?
The Arabic word translated as "name" does not mean some word used to call someone by - a bunch of letters or a sound or something like that. It means by the nature, or by the attribute of the essence or the actions. God chose for himself the best of names for us to know him by that stands for one of his attributes. He chose one name to crown them all. That would bring all his attributes into being in one essence and would make us remember that He is, was and will always be One.

genuineoriginal

The Arabic word translated as "name" does not mean some word used to call someone by - a bunch of letters or a sound or something like that. It means by the nature, or by the attribute of the essence or the actions. God chose for himself the best of names for us to know him by that stands for one of his attributes. He chose one name to crown them all. That would bring all his attributes into being in one essence and would make us remember that He is, was and will always be One.
You seem to be claiming that Muslims do not have any other name than "Allah" for your god.

Christians and Jews know the only true God has a name, and His son also has a name:

Proverbs 30:4
4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You seem to be claiming that Muslims do not have any other name than "Allah" for your god.

Christians and Jews know the only true God has a name, and His son also has a name:

Proverbs 30:4
4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Thats correct, and why confused people who claim allah and the God of Christianity are the same - think that.

Aimiel

Repentance,

Those who follow the cult of Mormonism claim to follow The One True God, also. They do not. Those who follow Jehovah's Witnesses (another cult) claim to follow The One True God. They do not. The Muslim God might be 'called' Allah (God) even though he is a false god that doesn't even exist. The Koran is fiction. It is NOT from God. The god described by the Koran is imaginary. The demonic doctrine taught by the Koran is from hell. Only The Christian Bible is from God. The imitations just don't fit God's Mouth. He spoke to His Prophets and Mohammad was NOT one of His.

Aimiel

So the prayer is answered but I reject the guidance? But how can that be? All guidance is in the hands of God and God guides whom he wills. The one God guides none can misguide. If I am not guided that means God has not decreed guidance for me. There is nothing of better worth than guidance. So I pray to God and ask Him for help and guidance and yet he rejects me? That cannot be. The One True God does not reject the call of those who call to Him and Him alone. This is known.
As I've told you before: your heart is soft towards Christianity because God is calling upon you to turn ALL of your heart to Him and follow His Anointed Son... Jesus of Nazareth. He will cleanse your sin. Only in Him is there any life. He is The Only Saviour.

genuineoriginal

Again why do ALL Arabic speaking Christian have no problem with calling God Allah?

Do Muslims believe Arabic speaking Christians worship the Muslim god "Allah" when they use that word?

If so, what explains this?
_____
The Muslim Brotherhood’s War on Coptic Christians

The Muslim Brotherhood is showing the world its true colors.

The group that “renounced violence” in an effort to gain political power is engaged in a full-scale campaign of terror against Egypt’s Christian minority. Brotherhood leaders have incited their followers to attack Christian homes, shops, schools and churches throughout the country. Samuel Tadros, an Egyptian scholar with the Hudson Institute, told me these attacks are the worst violence against the Coptic Church since the 14th century.

The news coming out of Egypt is staggering. USA Today reports that “forty churches have been looted and torched, while 23 others have been attacked and heavily damaged” in one week. According to the Coptic Orthodox and Catholic churches in Egypt, 160 Christian-owned buildings have also been attacked.

In one town, Islamists paraded three nuns on the streets like prisoners of war after burning their Franciscan school. The attackers tore a cross off the gate of the school and replaced it with an Islamist flag. The New York Times described hundreds of Islamists in one attack, “lashing out so ferociously that marble altars were left in broken heaps on the floor.”

Two security guards working on a tour boat owned by Christians were burned alive. An orphanage was burned down. The Catholic Bishop of Luxor told the Vatican news agency Tuesday that he has been trapped in his home for 20 days by Islamist mobs chanting “Death to the Christians!” “People who reside in the villages of the area that have nothing because food supplies are running out and people are afraid to leave the house,” he said.

For the first time in 1600 years, prayers were not held in the Virgin Mary and Priest Ibram Monastery, which includes three churches, one of which is an archaeological site. According to the local priest, they were destroyed by supporters of former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi. On one village street, Islamists painted a red X on Muslim stores and a black X on Christian stores, so attackers knew where to focus their rage. On Tuesday, there were reports that the Brotherhood declared Friday prayers to be held in an evangelical church in the town of Minya that has been converted to a mosque.

The wave of attacks followed clashes between the military and Morsi supporters that left more than 800 dead. But what did the Christians have to do with that? Nothing. The leader of the military, like nearly every top government official in Egypt, is a devout Muslim.
_____

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Repentance,

Those who follow the cult of Mormonism claim to follow The One True God, also. They do not. Those who follow Jehovah's Witnesses (another cult) claim to follow The One True God. They do not. The Muslim God might be 'called' Allah (God) even though he is a false god that doesn't even exist. The Koran is fiction. It is NOT from God. The god described by the Koran is imaginary. The demonic doctrine taught by the Koran is from hell. Only The Christian Bible is from God. The imitations just don't fit God's Mouth. He spoke to His Prophets and Mohammad was NOT one of His.

If anyone of any religion worships a supreme God who is the creator of everything then they worship Allah for Allah is the Arabic name for the supreme God. That's all. Its like god with a capital G.

Yes, that's what all Christians who have not even read the book say.

Do Muslims believe Arabic speaking Christians worship the Muslim god "Allah" when they use that word?

_____
The Muslim Brotherhood’s War on Coptic Christians

The Muslim Brotherhood is showing the world its true colors.

The group that “renounced violence” in an effort to gain political power is engaged in a full-scale campaign of terror against Egypt’s Christian minority. Brotherhood leaders have incited their followers to attack Christian homes, shops, schools and churches throughout the country. Samuel Tadros, an Egyptian scholar with the Hudson Institute, told me these attacks are the worst violence against the Coptic Church since the 14th century.

The news coming out of Egypt is staggering. USA Today reports that “forty churches have been looted and torched, while 23 others have been attacked and heavily damaged” in one week. According to the Coptic Orthodox and Catholic churches in Egypt, 160 Christian-owned buildings have also been attacked.

In one town, Islamists paraded three nuns on the streets like prisoners of war after burning their Franciscan school. The attackers tore a cross off the gate of the school and replaced it with an Islamist flag. The New York Times described hundreds of Islamists in one attack, “lashing out so ferociously that marble altars were left in broken heaps on the floor.”

Two security guards working on a tour boat owned by Christians were burned alive. An orphanage was burned down. The Catholic Bishop of Luxor told the Vatican news agency Tuesday that he has been trapped in his home for 20 days by Islamist mobs chanting “Death to the Christians!” “People who reside in the villages of the area that have nothing because food supplies are running out and people are afraid to leave the house,” he said.

For the first time in 1600 years, prayers were not held in the Virgin Mary and Priest Ibram Monastery, which includes three churches, one of which is an archaeological site. According to the local priest, they were destroyed by supporters of former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi. On one village street, Islamists painted a red X on Muslim stores and a black X on Christian stores, so attackers knew where to focus their rage. On Tuesday, there were reports that the Brotherhood declared Friday prayers to be held in an evangelical church in the town of Minya that has been converted to a mosque.

The wave of attacks followed clashes between the military and Morsi supporters that left more than 800 dead. But what did the Christians have to do with that? Nothing. The leader of the military, like nearly every top government official in Egypt, is a devout Muslim.
_____

What explains what? What explains the fact that they were protected for centuries under Islam?

Allah = God.

How do Muslims define Allah or God? We have an entire small chapter (Ikhlas) of the Quran that helps us in this - the acid test to distinguish whether a supposed God is the true God or not.

From memory it goes like this (Chapter 112)

1. Say: He is Allah, The One and Only
2. Allah - the Eternal, the Absolute
3. He begets not nor is He begotten
4. And nothing compares to Him in anyway.

So these are the four essential attributes.

Daedalean's_Sun

Yes. In the same way that Christians see the Jewish God as being one in the same with the Christian God, Muslims too see the Christian God as one in the same with the Muslim God.

Are you under the impression that if two groups believe in the same God they won't kill each other?

Prophet Richie

I received an infraction for this post of mine...

Original Post:
https://xenforo.theologyonline.com/posts/4178904/

This was the reason apparently:

I think the reason is dumb ( even if we assume that TO is a Christian forum and only that) for these reasons of mine:

1. Blasphemy? This is a religious forum and posters have the right to post up their beliefs. If someone has a problem with that he or she should engage the particular poster and discuss his or her views.

2. Coptic Christians are Christians. They will fully agree with me that Allah = Yahweh.

3. Where will the line be drawn? What if I declare that Jesus is not the Son of God. Would you just warn me without discussing/debating/engaging with me?

What are your thoughts? Is this just a mistake?

I must agree with the website admin. Nowhere in the Christian bible does God call himself Allah. God uses a few different names and Allah is not one of them.

Daedalean's_Sun

I must agree with the website admin. Nowhere in the Christian bible does God call himself Allah. God uses a few different names and Allah is not one of them.

Allah is the Arabic word for God. Arabic bibles do in fact include the word Allah in reference to God because "God" is an English word.

genuineoriginal

What explains what?
Yes. In the same way that Christians see the Jewish God as being one in the same with the Christian God, Muslims too see the Christian God as one in the same with the Muslim God.
Allah is the Arabic word for God. Arabic bibles do in fact include the word Allah in reference to God because "God" is an English word.

It is obvious from their actions that Muslims do not believe that the God of the Christians is Allah, even if the Arabic speaking Christians use the word "Allah" in place of "God".

So, stop trying to convince Christians that there is no difference.

genuineoriginal

How do Muslims define Allah or God? We have an entire small chapter (Ikhlas) of the Quran that helps us in this - the acid test to distinguish whether a supposed God is the true God or not.

From memory it goes like this (Chapter 112)

1. Say: He is Allah, The One and Only
2. Allah - the Eternal, the Absolute
3. He begets not nor is He begotten
4. And nothing compares to Him in anyway.

So these are the four essential attributes.

Well, that proves that Allah is only a god and is not God.

YHVH is greater than Allah.

Daedalean's_Sun

So, stop trying to convince Christians that there is no difference.

I mean only to correct the misunderstanding that Allah is the name of a particular deity. Allah is the Arabic word for God, it is a title, not a name.

Of course there is a doctrinal difference between Christians and Muslims. Nevertheless Islam draws much of it's theology from Christianity and Judaism. Muslims believe in Adam & Eve, Garden of Eden, Noah's Ark, etc.. Muslims revere all the prophets that Jews and Christians do, and they worship the same God. Obviously their view of God differs quite significantly, especially in the laws they believe that he has set down for them. They believe Mohammed was simply the last in a long line of prophets beginning with Abraham, and that the Qur'an is the most complete account of God's word.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No I am not

Again why do ALL Arabic speaking Christian have no problem with calling God Allah?

Because there is no other word for God in arabic than Allah because in arabic and according to islam there is no god but allah, and allah has no son, and cannot possibly be the same God as the God of Christianity.