Black History Month

marke

Now, back to those KKK Christians who had such an impact on Black history:

kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123-e1446548107862-2lw7l8q-1080x633.jpg
Southern democrat KKK cultists may have claimed to have been Christians but in works they denied Jesus.

marke

That's all you have because you don't have a defense for those KKK Christians or their modern-day counterparts. I understand.
The modern counterparts to old democrat KKK racists are cop-hating, business looting and burning, leftist democrat crooks and thugs.

marke

Many modern blacks show signs of having suffered serious intellectual damage from years of lying leftist democrat propaganda designed to brainwash blacks into believing all whites and cops are evil, violent, and hateful towards blacks. This lie has grown to the point of tearing the nation apart over race and ideology.

Democrat Senate hopeful in Georgia caught on camera saying America must ‘repent for its worship of whiteness’​

Jeremiah Wright: "God Damn America"​

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Last edited:

marke

Summertime!

Time for blacks to burn down their neighborhoods and murder each other again! Yay!

View attachment 3124

Sharpton must be running low on cash and needing to fan the flames of2 racial unrest for more donations to his worthless and useless fund-raising organizations. Like Black Lives Matter race hustlers fomenting racial divisions for the purpose of soliciting funds for the BLM leaders to spend on personal vacation homes, expensive cars, and other things enjoyed by the rich and privileged in the USE.

marke

Black history in the making!

Current and former NFL players are accused of killing 11 people since December 2020​

THE REMAINS OF ANOTHER ALLEGED VICTIM WERE FINALLY IDENTIFIED​

May 2, 2022
NFL-killers-645x381.jpg

Has Merrick Garland found any mass murdering white supremacist racists so we can post their mug shots to balance all these mugshots of black murderers?

ok doser

"Dunbar quickly became just another failing ghetto School"

Like the one I taught in for 3 years

Last edited:

ok doser

"Dunbar quickly became just another failing ghetto School"

Like the one I taught in for 3 years

The urban School I taught in had been in my youth an enormously successful tech and vocational School that had a limited number of placements available for applicants outside the city school district. The demand far out stripped the supply, as interested suburban students flooded the application process for the few spots available to them. Even today in the city skilled tradesmen of my age recognize the value of an education from this institution back when it had value. By the time I got there teaching around 2009, it had deteriorated into just another failing City School, on the verge of being taken over by the state and shut down, a tactic of the State education department at the time to break the teachers contracts and have the ability to fire underperforming teachers and administrators.

ok doser

And then there's this unfortunate nonsense which the uninformed idiots will lap up unquestioningly ☹️

IMG_20240206_110618.jpg