Big government means RESTRICTED freedom

lighthouse99

just a reminder, since it is obvious some out there need one. You cannot have both big government AND freedom

Take your pick. Don't belive the LIE that you can have both

vote for the next Ronald Reagan

TEd Cruz

(things were good when Reagan was around)

:)

TracerBullet

just a reminder, since it is obvious some out there need one. You cannot have both big government AND freedom

Take your pick. Don't belive the LIE that you can have both

vote for the next Ronald Reagan

TEd Cruz

(things were good when Reagan was around)

:)

Reagan dramatically increased the size of the federal government.

zoo22

Reagan dramatically increased the size of the federal government.

She's been told that. That's not going to slow her roll. She doesn't want to know. She seriously believes that Reagan should be canonized as a saint (no matter that he wasn't Catholic; she's said that he's converting to Catholicism posthumously). She's said she prays to Reagan, for him to save America, and has called on people here to do the same.

Think about that. She prays to Ronald Reagan.

:plain:

Pretty intense. There's a whole lot going on there.

So sad those threads have been deleted. They were gold. Such a shame.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So sad those threads have been deleted. They were gold. Such a shame.

A lot of what's been pruned made up a quoting bonanza of crazy conspiracy theories, bizarre prophecies, nasty bigotry, religious in-fighting (scary), creepy underage marriage proponents (You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks!) and Christians ready and willing to stone homosexuals to death. It's really too bad the threads are gone, I've had more than a few searches or links come up empty. Maybe a few are relieved that all traces of their stupidity have vanished, but most are probably just as willing to say it again, and they probably will at some point.

glorydaz

A lot of what's been pruned made up a quoting bonanza of crazy conspiracy theories, bizarre prophecies, nasty bigotry, religious in-fighting (scary), creepy underage marriage proponents (You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks!) and Christians ready and willing to stone homosexuals to death. It's really too bad the threads are gone, I've had more than a few searches or links come up empty. Maybe a few are relieved that all traces of their stupidity have vanished, but most are probably just as willing to say it again, and they probably will at some point.

Never miss an opportunity to stir the pot. :chuckle:

Daniel1769

Reagan increased the size and power of the federal government. Ted Cruz will do the same thing. So would Trump, Carson, Rubio, Bernie, Hillary or anyone else that could get the office. The president is a puppet for the globalists.

lighthouse99

Reagan increased the size and power of the federal government. Ted Cruz will do the same thing. So would Trump, Carson, Rubio, Bernie, Hillary or anyone else that could get the office. The president is a puppet for the globalists.

fabrication
liberal lie. Liberals are disgusting in how far from God/Christ they are and don't care if they lead others straight to Hell. In fact they try hard to do so

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:) Nothing every really vanishes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Put ACW on the case, he seems able to pull up any old quote, thread or post. I think he prints them and keeps a file on us like his mentor J. Edgar Hoover. Acw is all about big government

Well, in certain case, it's not a bad idea. It's hard for someone to deny something that is a direct quote ... from them.

exminister

Starving The Beast

dfadf.png

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/08/historical-tax-rates-poster-on-sale-for-10/

Taxes rates are about down to depression era numbers. Hmmmm...

Rates were highest during active wars. Did they know something we don't ?
Guess there are lessons to re-learn.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Government needs to be proportional in size to the population. So saying "big government" doesn't mean anything. You can call reaching for power they are to which they not authorized.

lighthouse99

Starving The Beast

[Io re-learn.

assuming your info is correct (i don't) i have NEVER been in favor of the income tax. And i am Republican. The Ds are always wanting to INCREASE taxes (much less abolish them)

Cruz would abolish the IRS and if the tax code were simplified as he wants, we certainly could do that

vote for Ted, the only one who wants to abolish the IRS (far as i know)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

maybe instead of feeling the need to hold people to account for things they've said in the past that have outraged you, you could accept their points of view as being different from yours and either engage them or not in a spirit of acceptance instead of confrontation?

exminister

assuming your info is correct (i don't) i have NEVER been in favor of the income tax. And i am Republican. The Ds are always wanting to INCREASE taxes (much less abolish them)

Cruz would abolish the IRS and if the tax code were simplified as he wants, we certainly could do that

vote for Ted, the only one who wants to abolish the IRS (far as i know)

So the IRS is abolished. So no income for the Beast. Who would send money to the government if they didn't have to. The government defaults on its loans and cannot afford our military.

Is that what you want/expected?