biden

marke

Biden and his intelligence community had no forethought
and completely screwed up on how to withdraw from afgan

Biden does a remake of the Pedecaris affair made famous by the movie "The Wind and the Lion." It is called "The Wimp and the Lame." Raisuli compared himself to the lion and Roosevelt to the wind. In this remake, Biden is the wimp and the Taliban are lame. Roosevelt rescued the Pedecaris family from Muslim kidnappers. Biden rescues nobody.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
but at least we don't have mean tweets
We have an open southern border and an enemy who hates us that we have just given the best weaponry in the world.

All thanks to idiots like rusha and annabananahead who voted President Potato into office.

But yes, no mean tweets.

marke

Indeed, and this whole troop withdrawal from Afghanistan was Trump's idea to start with. How could Trump have been so stupid?
Trump was wrong to support the leftist idea that the US should withdraw US military presence from Afghanistan. There are many reasons the US should have mantaned a presence there, even more so than the presence the US maintains in other nations around the world.

marke

The real stupidity is invading and occupying foreign lands.
Trump was right not to want to continue to occupy foreign lands.
Amerca was right to take the fight to Afghanistan. Bush was right that the US should hold terrorists responsible for attacks on America as well as hold those who harbor those terrorists responsible.

Gary K

Banned
:unsure:

h**ps://twitter.com/DonDraperClone/status/1449121460988092422?s=20
What is hilarious to me is that Biden is criticizing his own lack of leadership skills and doesn't realize it. He is at the top of the leadership positions in this country and he's blaming all the problems on lack of leadership.

It just boggles my mind how anyone can praise this guy's "leadership".

way 2 go

What is hilarious to me is that Biden is criticizing his own lack of leadership skills and doesn't realize it. He is at the top of the leadership positions in this country and he's blaming all the problems on lack of leadership.

It just boggles my mind how anyone can praise this guy's "leadership".
my thought was where did they find the 22%
but then you look at the leftist on this site and you have your answer