biden

LawDog

Do Democrats get ant credit for criticizing Biden on the withdrawal? I have a feeling if Trump did the exact same thing, it would either be praised by his followers or blamed on the military.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my thought was where did they find the 22%
but then you look at the leftist on this site and you have your answer
If you look at the standard distribution for IQ, the -22% mark is at 90.

IOW, the smartest of the 22% stupidest people in the general population have an IQ of 90.

marke

Do Democrats get ant credit for criticizing Biden on the withdrawal? I have a feeling if Trump did the exact same thing, it would either be praised by his followers or blamed on the military.
Trump would have never left Americans behind. That would be like saying Trump would shut down coal and oil so Americans could enter a dark winter without heat or gas due to extremely high prices.

Biden and Kamala fiddle as America burns.jpg

marke

Republicans who support republicans and the republican party over what is right are just as stupid as democrats who do the same thing.

LawDog

Trump would have never left Americans behind. That would be like saying Trump would shut down coal and oil so Americans could enter a dark winter without heat or gas due to extremely high prices.

View attachment 2076
Did Trump leave any Americans behind when he chose to downplay the virus at the early critical stage?

LawDog

Republicans who support republicans and the republican party over what is right are just as stupid as democrats who do the same thing.
When democrats go against their usual habit and do something right, do you acknowledge it, or would that show weakness on your part? How high is owning the libs on your list of priorities.

marke

Did Trump leave any Americans behind when he chose to downplay the virus at the early critical stage?
Trump did not sin by expressing optimism. Leftists falsely accuse Trump of evil while they themselves do the very same things and do not find fault with themselves. Trump was criticized for shutting down travel from China early on while Pelosi was parading around the streets in San Francisco encouraging people to get out and mingle. Leftists make themselves despicable for their hypocrisy.

marke

When democrats go against their usual habit and do something right, do you acknowledge it, or would that show weakness on your part? How high is owning the libs on your list of priorities.
I don't disagree with sexual perversion, abortion, wickedness, blasphemy, rebellion, hatred, racism, and the like just because political opponents promote those types of things. I disagree with those things because God opposes them.

ok doser

How much do you celebrate the fact that Mussolini made the trains run on time?
That Mao brought China into the 20th century?
That Stalin built the Soviet Union into a modern industrial nation?

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

That's a mighty big "if". :unsure:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Trump was criticized for shutting down travel from China early on while Pelosi was parading around the streets in San Francisco encouraging people to get out and mingle. Leftists make themselves despicable for their hypocrisy.
Sucks to have people around who pay attention and remember things.

LawDog

How much do you celebrate the fact that Mussolini made the trains run on time?
That Mao brought China into the 20th century?
That Stalin built the Soviet Union into a modern industrial nation?
That's an interesting answer to another question. The question is about the people not the leader. When a subset of Biden supporters criticize their President, do you praise them? Or shame them for breaking rank or disregard them for voting for Biden in the first place.

LawDog

Sucks to have people around who pay attention and remember things.
Let me test my memory. Was banning entry the only tool in Trump's tool kit? Was the main criticism of Democrats that Asian American could be unfairly treated if careful language was not used about travel restrictions. Would banning entry from other countries critical if new york was to be protected? Would early precautions like distancing, washing hands, and masks prevent many deaths if a leader leveled with his or her populus?

ok doser

The question is about the people not the leader.
And my response was about you, not Mussolini, Mao or Stalin.
It turned the question back on you.

As a broader principle, the question is - how willing are you to accept that an evil person might do some good?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Let me test my memory. Was banning entry the only tool in Trump's tool kit? Was the main criticism of Democrats that Asian American could be unfairly treated if careful language was not used about travel restrictions. Would banning entry from other countries critical if new york was to be protected? Would early precautions like distancing, washing hands, and masks prevent many deaths if a leader leveled with his or her populus?
:ROFLMAO: You can squirm all you want to.
Trump bans travel from countries that are on Obamas Terrorism List and it becomes a Muslim Ban in the media.
Trump Bans travel from a country which introduces a Pandemic and it becomes an Asian Ban in the media.

Sorry, but I understand why so many people refer to you guys as Clowns. 🤡

Six months after the fact you start complaining that Trump didn't do enough to stop the pandemic, when you were too busy criticizing what he was doing and wasting everyone's time filing bogus Articles of Impeachment. :rolleyes:
Hell, the question of if travel bans are at all effective becomes moot at this point because you never dealt with the situation honestly to begin with.
The Left is totally enraged over the civil rights violation of a travel ban but sees nothing wrong with locking people in their houses and restricting their movements against their will. What. A. Shock.

Distancing? Washing hands?....I don't know about you but I did all that stuff already. Every flu season particularly. They taught me to wash my hands in Kindergarten even. :cool:
I have had family members one after another who have had compromised immune systems for one reason or another for a significant part of my life. I have always had to be conscience of the fact that I could carry something to them which could kill them. This tends to make things particularly annoying to me now that the rest of humanity seems to have woken up to the fact that viruses exist.

So what you are telling me is that if Trump would have launched a PSA program on sanitary practices this would have placated the Clown Squad?

Good to know. 🤡

Now we have a Vaccine though....Which was bad and untrustworthy when Trump was in Office but now it and it's constant string of never ending booster shots is the only thing which can save us...Thank God Joe fixed the bad Vaccine.

Except you can still catch it...And spread it...And get killed by it.

Oh...I almost forgot. :oops:

Masks...Masks do nothing more than covering your mouth when you cough does. Now, I'm not talking about the N95 Masks, they actually perform a function when used according to protocol....What do you suppose the success rate would be to get everyone to follow the masking protocols for an N95?...Do you suppose they are following even the basic protocols asked of them while using the "jaw diapers" we are all enamored with now?
You don't have to answer that because it really doesn't matter.

Masks are an idiots panacea...Much like the Biden Admin. was. Trump was a response to a wasteful and bloated government which no longer cares about the good of it's citizens except insofar as how well it could exploit them. Was he a good choice?....Nah, not particularly. He handed them the blades they used to cut him up. A huge ego can be a terrible thing. and Trump has never learned to get his in check.

Now I sit back and watch while Biden's handlers try to keep him in the correct lane. (These BTW are the same people who brought you A.O.C.)
I've watched Joe since the early 80's...He has always been for sale and had zero integrity but I have to wonder if he still thinks it's worth it. I wonder if he has removed any mirrors in the Oval Office because he can't stand to look at himself.

...Or has dementia taken it all? :unsure:

*How's that Arthur?

Last edited:

ok doser

I've watched Joe since the early 80's...He has always been for sale and had zero integrity ...
Been watching him since 77, when my (annoying) best friend entered SU Law and started bragging about him being an alumni and being one of the youngest senators ever elected.

Joe has always been the very definition of a venal politician. Racist too.

marke

That's an interesting answer to another question. The question is about the people not the leader. When a subset of Biden supporters criticize their President, do you praise them? Or shame them for breaking rank or disregard them for voting for Biden in the first place.
Every politician should be criticized for using bad judgment, for committing crimes, for pushing bad policies, and so forth. Good and bad is not determined by political party.