Biden/Harris 2020

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
For those who don't know who Shaun King is, congratulations. He is basically the male version of Rachel Dolezal.

For those who don't know how Rachel Dolezal is, congratulations.

So setting Shaun King aside, and offering this instead:
Melanie Campbell, president and CEO of the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, was overcome with emotion after the announcement.

She wished her late mother could have lived to see the historic moment. She also wished that Black women who came before Harris — civil rights activists Fannie Lou Hamer, Dorothy Height, Ella Baker and many others — could know how their legacy and hard work culminated into this powerful moment.

“I thought about my mother, my grandmother. I thought about my sisters. I thought about in this moment that as a Black woman, we are seen,” Campbell said. “This moment is more than about the VP slot. It affirms Black women and all we did for this country. I’m glad I lived to see it.”​

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So racist Joe Biden the pedophile chose as his running mate a descendant of slave owners.

Fascinating

First, stop copying my posting style. I won't let you cramp my cool.

Secondly, if an Irish slave owner living in Jamaica impregnated one of his female slaves, and Kamala Harris is descend from that, how is it her fault?