Biden/Harris 2020

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A convenient way to squirm out of addressing the fact that you are supporting the most pro-abort candidate for the presidency or vice presidency who has ever run.

I'm not squirming. I'm straight up voting for candidates that are actually capable of doing the job.

You don't want a discussion, that's all pretense on your part. I know it and you know it. Why waste time pretending otherwise?

Arthur Brain

"if you choose?!" You got a lotta nerve, having a prerogative around here. :chuckle:

:chuckle:

It's just funny when obsessive little tools don't even understand the functions of this site. I'm presuming he's still trolling about but eh, just let him crack on with it. Username's post was worth commenting on as it not only describes doser's "standards" as exemplified through the years but many on the far right...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
As easy as applying the same retarded logic to pedophilia, or rape, or stuffing Jews in ovens

False equivalence. No anti-choice person really believes that abortion is murder, despite making that claim. If you did, you would take up arms and use lethal force to prevent abortions from happening. Instead, you just want to "legislate it."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not squirming. I'm straight up voting for candidates that are actually capable of doing the job.

You don't want a discussion, that's all pretense on your part. I know it and you know it. Why waste time pretending otherwise?

That ... and trump isn’t prolife. He just plays the role so his followers will support him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Also, no party political party is going to eradicate abortion altogether ...

Trump has done more in 3 and a 1/2 years to pack a conservative Supreme Court than any Republican president before him since Roe V Wade.

When he replaces RBG, his work will be done in the SCOTUS.

But the judicial route to overturning Roe V Wade is dependent on a federal judiciary packed with Trump appointees and he's been very effective at that. Four more years of packing the appellate and district courts will go a long way towards streamlining an effective challenge to Roe V Wade.

Eradicate abortion altogether?

No of course not. Evil people will always find a way to commit murder.

Re-criminalize abortion and send a message to the next generation of Americans that murdering your unborn child is a heinous crime?

We can do that :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Also, no party political party is going to eradicate abortion altogether so playing partisan politics on the issue is pointless as well as dishonest.

Right. The whole point of the political strategy behind abortion is not to actually outlaw it, but only to kick it down the field and use it as a political football to score points with the voters. I mentioned earlier that there is a fair percentage of the Republican base who are single-issue voters. If a re-Publican candidate merely pretends to be "against abortion" (as so many of them do), he will automatically receive their votes. So we have thoughtless voters empowering hypocritical politicians. The hypocritical politicians win and everybody else loses, including the anti-choice voters.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump has done more in 3 and a 1/2 years to pack a conservative Supreme Court than any Republican president before him since Roe V Wade.

But the judicial route to overturning Roe V Wade is dependent on a federal judiciary packed with Trump appointees

If doser is logically consistent, this would also be the strategy for dealing with his "putting Jews in ovens" analogy to abortion: "Gee, let's vote for politicians who will stack the courts, and then maybe the judges will stop this genocide."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That ... and trump isn’t prolife. He just plays the role so his followers will support him.

Anyone other than the cultists know he's pandering to the religious right for votes. Trump doesn't care about them, and he doesn't care about their babies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

He hasn't done it, McConnell did it, and he started by forcing vacancies while President Obama was still in office.

And a conservative court still won't overturn Roe v Wade.