Biden/Harris 2020

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
With laughter. You have the most corrupt ticket in history. Someone suffering from alzeimer's and one of the most corrupt women in the US. You ought to be really pleased with such a ticket. A figurehead who will be dumped as soon as elected as unfit for office and someone so corrupt they will do whatever they are told by their handlers without compunction. Even creepy Joe has said it. His running mate needs to be ready to take over as soon as possible.

You're cheering on something never before imagined in US history. Someone who has admitted to not being fit to be president. And whenever he speaks more than a sentence or two loses his train of thought. And that you guys are praising these choices tells us all we need to know about your own integrity.

anna is delusional and driven by a visceral hatred of right wing, conservative, Republican values, personified by Trump

Her hatred of Trump will cause her to embrace things that she has pretended in the past to abhor, like abortion. The same is true with rusha. They are sick. They are deluded. They are emotionally disturbed. Pity them.

quip

BANNED
Banned
anna is delusional and driven by a visceral hatred of right wing, conservative, Republican values, personified by Trump

Her hatred of Trump will cause her to embrace things that she has pretended in the past to abhor, like abortion. The same is true with rusha. They are sick. They are deluded. They are emotionally disturbed. Pity them.

:burnlib: doser :first:
....next.......

The Berean

I predict that at some point in this campaign Harris will wear traditional Indian attire, talk about how "proud" she is to be Indian-American, and quote some Hindu proverb. I live in California so we Californians know all about Harris. The only time she mentions her Indian heritage is when she is pandering to Indian-Americans. Is it a good sign that the other party is more excited than the Democrats about Harris? LOL. I suspect Trump's handlers and advisors are acting like this right now.

https://tenor.com/view/michael-jorda...y-gif-16343059

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I predict that at some point in this campaign Harris will wear traditional Indian attire, talk about how "proud" she is to be Indian-American, and quote some Hindu proverb. I live in California so we Californians know all about Harris. The only time she mentions her Indian heritage is when she is pandering to Indian-Americans. Is it a good sign that the other party is more excited than the Democrats about Harris? LOL. I suspect Trump's handlers and advisors are acting like this right now.

https://tenor.com/view/michael-jorda...y-gif-16343059

I'm from California too, and "we Californians" chose her to be our Senator and I predict "we Californians" will by a significant margin choose her to be our Vice President.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

your desire to heap opprobrium upon them, to ridicule them, to belittle them

:sigh:

Was going to say something about your gaslighting, but that "heap opprobrium..." it's just so extra... :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know, it's just a good day today because Kamala will be able to handle it, she's really the best choice for this particular election.

Indeed. They have a lot of work to do insofar as reversing all the damage trump and his obedient band of misfits (aka the GOP) have done to the country ...

Only 165,000 deaths due to his incompetence...

What do you have to lose? Now we know.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Indeed. They have a lot of work to do insofar as reversing all the damage trump and his obedient band of misfits (aka the GOP) have done to the country ...

It's amazing (but not surprising) that the same MAGAs who've overlooked all the Trump corruption are falling all over themselves to criticize her for dancing at a steak fry. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's amazing (but not surprising) that the same MAGAs who've overlooked all the Trump corruption are falling all over themselves to criticize her for dancing at a steak fry. :chuckle:

I must have missed the Access Hollywood tape she was on due to the storm ...

The Berean

The hapless Democrats shot themselves in the foot when they chose Biden and now they've shot themselves in the head when they chose this idiot to run with him.

The Democrats have gone to war with Trump for the past 4-5 years. If Trump is that THAT horrible, THAT stupid, THAT racist, and THAT incompetent, and the Democrats can't defeat him, what does that say about the Democrats? It is puzzling they nominated Biden instead of Elizabeth Warren.