Biden/Harris 2020

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-Shot-2020-10-13-at-6-13-33-PM.png

One of those votes is mine. I tracked it two ways, online and with text notification, so I know it's already been accepted. No doubt how the state will go, but these outsized numbers are happening all over the place, despite multiple roadblocks. No one should have to wait 12 hours in line to vote.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as 'letting babies scream until they die.' That's a Republican lie, meant to scare up votes for an increasingly desperate GOP. We already have the 2002 Born Alive act, and, as I told you the last time you tried to lie about this, the law classifies such a death as a homicide.

And the guy who posted this, supports a man who paid his girlfriend to kill his unborn child.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
no lie - Harris, the democrats and you are willing to let children suffer and die

Yes you're lying, to support a lie. If you could prove otherwise you would, and you can't.

But this is how you scaremonger people into voting Republican. Right-wing politicians do it, right-wing shills like you do it, and right-wing religious leaders whose religion can no longer be disentangled from their Christian nationalism do it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You changed my quote to:

:chuckle: It was stupid that got to you, not liar? Fascinating...

However, you're both. How do you live with yourself?

Harris, the democrats and you are willing to let children suffer and die

How do you live with yourself? :chuckle: