Biden/Harris 2020

Truth7t7

No thank you. I have seen enough of both candidates. I don’t need to do anything more than vote against that which currently lurks in the WH.
What's your opinion on the chaos in Portland, Seattle, New York, Etc, Defund The Police, as democrats sit silent to this?

I'm new to the forums

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's your opinion on the chaos in Portland, Seattle, New York, Etc,

It starts at the top. Lawless GOP. POTUS. Follow the Lead Thug Mentality. I am for repeal and replace ... that includes a good portion of the police-force. Hire non racists in place of the thugs in blue and retrain them.

Truth7t7

It starts at the top. Lawless GOP. POTUS. Follow the Lead Thug Mentality. I am for repeal and replace ... that includes a good portion of the police-force. Hire non racists in place of the thugs in blue and retrain them.
Real Big Smiles! :)

President Trump is to blame for the chaos, looting, and burning taking place in Portland, Seattle, New York, Chicago?

Is All I Could Say Is (Fake News), Is This CNN Brian Stelter? :chuckle:

Truth7t7

I don't agree with you, the democratic Mayor's and Governors in Portland, Seattle, New York, and Chicago are to blame, Defund the police, allow the chaos to continue.
​​​​
Nice how you took a snip of my post to change its meaning, MSNBC liberal Media (Chuck Todd) did the same thing to AG Barr, it's was so flagrant that NBC withdrew and apologized.

One thing I do know, the democrats lost a large percentage of the independents and moderates, regarding this chaos in the streets, they are running :dog: to Trump/Pence 2020

Truth7t7

I get that. You are a trumpster. Your agreement is not required, just as I am not required to drink in the disinformation that trump and his subservient minions in the GOP spread.
Subservient Minion?

I take that from you as a complimented badge of honor :up:

Trump/Pence 2020

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't agree with you, the democratic Mayor's and Governors in Portland, Seattle, New York, and Chicago are to blame, Defund the police, allow the chaos to continue.

You're a little confused. Biden opposes defunding police. Trump is now attempting to defund police.

Trump threatens to defund Seattle, Portland after riots
President Donald Trump has ordered a federal review of ways to defund the city of Seattle and other cities he deemed "lawless" after protests over police brutality.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...iots/281-ad600e96-4e33-491d-b68c-7794441b01c6

Like his claim that Biden must be on performance-enhancing drugs, it's Trump projecting his own behavior on others. Kind of a trademark for Donald.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1311014058313875456?s=20

Screen-Shot-2020-09-29-at-5-13-59-PM.png

:chuckle:

Truth7t7

I thought it was mean, the way Trump took advantage of that confused old man :(
I really felt a little sorry for ole Joe, Trump beat him into the ground, Chris Wallace saved him a few times.

As the left uses him as a pawn to get Kamala to the Whitehouse.

If Joe were to win, and he was deemed unfit and removed under the 25th, Kamala would be President, and speaker Pelosi would be VP?

Ain't gonna happen, sad to watch the elder abuse on Joe, I ain't kidding.

Arthur Brain

I really felt a little sorry for ole Joe, Trump beat him into the ground, Chris Wallace saved him a few times.

As the left uses him as a pawn to get Kamala to the Whitehouse.

If Joe were to win, and he was deemed unfit and removed under the 25th, Kamala would be President, and speaker Pelosi would be VP?

Ain't gonna happen, sad to watch the elder abuse on Joe, I ain't kidding.

Hmm, prevailing metrics seem to disagree with you, why is that?

Care to expand? Or at least give a salient opinion?

:eek:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It was amusing noting the Trump campaign deflecting Trump's cognitive problems by suggesting that Biden was senile, only to frantically change their story a week before the debates. Suddenly, they were talking about what a fine, mentally-agile debater Biden is.

Now, after Biden outclassed Trump in the debate, while Trump blustered, tried to talk over everyone else, and sulked when his tantrums were ignored, the talking points have changed again. Trump needed to convince undecided voters that he was a good alternative to Biden, and managed to repulse most of them.