Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
These are not new rules, Patrick. They are the same rules that always have been here. You have been stretching them with repetitive posts and the large bolded fonts. You can discuss Flat Earth all you want, just come up with something new when discussing the topic without making personal attacks.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This video is a warning to EVERYBODY, it is Biblical with scriptures and it is about a dangerous but popular psychedelic drug called DMT. Your children and your loved ones can be caught in this evil and deadly trap. It involves mostly younger people but plenty of older folks do it also. This was basically started and popularized by Terrence McKenna, a new age old school hippie. It's spreading as you read this.

This video just came out tonight

I'm putting this out there again for the weekend because I think it's important. This is to get this warning out to more people and especially parents and grandparents. The drug cause hallucinations and they consistently report seeing other beings and spirits from another dimension etc. This stuff is trending right now with young people. The owner of this youtube channel Is a Christian and he made this video last night.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Romans 13:14 KJV - But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV -But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

4 Timothy 4:1-2 KJV - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Romans 1:18-25 KJV -
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:11-19 KJV -
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Daniel 12:1-4 KJV -
[FONT=&quot]And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
d6525419bf91bcdf7673a8b55c1628df.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What would it be like to see the heavens above us opened?

Revelation 19:11-15 KJV - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a ...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+19%3A11-15...KJV
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make.

12 Bible verses about Opening Heaven - Knowing Jesus – Bible

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Opening-heaven

Revelation 19:11 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 2/8/18

Acts 7:56 KJV: And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the ...
biblehub.com/kjv/acts/7-56.htm

King James Version And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Darby Bible Translation and said, Lo, I behold the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing at the right hand of God. World English Bible and said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son ...

Acts 10:11 - KJV - And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel des...
https://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/acts/10-11.html

Acts 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Read verse in King James Version.

Do You See Heaven Opened? – KJV BIBLE TRUTH

https://kjvbibletruth.com/2016/01/07/open-heaven/

Jan 7, 2016 - 1 John 1:51 KJV - And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. In a previous blog on Jacob's ladder, this verse was discussed to show that Jesus is the ladder. He is our…

Revelation 8:1 KJV; And when he had opened the seventh seal, there ...
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/REV.8.1.kjv
And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This video is a warning to EVERYBODY, it is Biblical with scriptures and it is about a dangerous but popular psychedelic drug called DMT. Your children and your loved ones can be caught in this evil and deadly trap. It involves mostly younger people but plenty of older folks do it also. This was basically started and popularized by Terrence McKenna, a new age old school hippie. It's spreading as you read this.

This video just came out tonight

I'm putting this out there again for the weekend because I think it's important. This is to get this warning out to more people and especially parents and grandparents. The drug cause hallucinations and they consistently report seeing other beings and spirits from another dimension etc. This stuff is trending right now with young people. The owner of this youtube channel Is a Christian and he made this video last night.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
eaf43a424f13655106ed68a4ea018f28.jpg

Amos 9:5-6 NASB - [FONT=&quot]The Lord [a]God of hosts,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The One who touches the land so that it melts,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And all those who dwell in it mourn,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And all of it rises up like the Nile[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And subsides like the Nile of Egypt;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 The One who builds His [b]upper chambers in the heavens[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He who calls for the waters of the sea[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And pours them out on the face of the earth,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Lord is His name[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
JFK - FULL SPEECH -

Sending Thor to Smash the Firmament?

From Video Description : So, just when I thought it could not get any stranger, I go to Lubbock to do a conference on Nephilim and I meet a pastor who asks me if I know what the name Dominic means. After he tells me, I could not help but laugh. Again, if "they" are trying to avoid a conspiracy, the globalists are not helping with the names they use for their various "operations."

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 30:25-33 KJV -
And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.
29 Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the mighty One of Israel.
30 And the Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
31 For through the voice of the Lord shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod.
32 And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the Lord shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.
33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 74:7-17 KJV -
[FONT=&quot]They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Why withdrawest thou thy hand, even thy right hand? pluck it out of thy bosom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Adam, the Great Pyramid, New Jerusalem and the Flat Earth
From Video Description : This is a clip from Part 2 of my Genesis Revelation seminar. In it, I talk about The Yahuwah Triangle, Isaiah 19 and what the triangle is, beginning with a discussion about the Great Pyramid of Giza. Why was it built there, who built it and is it a model of the New Jerusalem? If it is, how would that look on the globe vs a flat Earth?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] I used to think we actually had a star wars weapon system in space.
But this looks more like how they shoot down missiles and rockets.
Using projectiles that travel six times the speed of sound.

Sorry no scripture PJ.
Have it moved if you like. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]"Like a Pavement of Sapphire Stone" (Exodus 24:10, Flat Earth Bible)[/h]From Video Description : Here I talk about a verse in Exodus which someone pointed out to me, which very much seems to be yet another Biblical reference to the Firmament, and then I discuss the topic of Biblical literalism as a whole, as it relates to Flat Earth. Finally, I finish by talking a bit about the new documentary by Celebrate Truth called "The Global Lie", found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2Nb..
13 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.