Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, friend, you but Tambora was correct in the other thread, (see here, #57, and my initial response here, #60), in that the "ancient Hebrew cosmology" which you see in the Logos Bible Software imagery is nothing more than Dr. Michael Heiser's idea of "ancient Hebrew cosmology", (https://www.logos.com/academic/bio/heiser).
Those scriptures I just posted ring true. That's why we'll probably never know until we go to heaven. God did give us dominion over all the earth but not the firmament. I think nasa images and the ISS hoax have been proven and here we are trying to take charge of the near solar system. Did you ever do any research on the Antarctic treaty and all of the new agencies and projects and secrecy that began right at that time? They found something out.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, friend, you but Tambora was correct in the other thread, (see here, #57, and my initial response here, #60), in that the "ancient Hebrew cosmology" which you see in the Logos Bible Software imagery is nothing more than Dr. Michael Heiser's idea of "ancient Hebrew cosmology", (https://www.logos.com/academic/bio/heiser).
How would you draw the picture? Yes I saw Tam's post initially and watched the Skiba video. That's What got me started researching this topic.

How do you reconcile the sun not created until the fourth day?

Genesis 1:14-19 KJV - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

daqq

Those scriptures I just posted ring true. That's why we'll probably never know until we go to heaven. God did give us dominion over all the earth but not the firmament. I think nasa images and the ISS hoax have been proven and here we are trying to take charge of the near solar system. Did you ever do any research on the Antarctic treaty and all of the new agencies and projects and secrecy that began right at that time? They found something out.

The Father gave the Son of Man dominion over all the earth, (Gen1:26-28, Psa8:3-8, 1Cor15:27, 1Cor15:47 ASV, Heb2:6-9), and only by way of the Testimony of the Master who opens his mouth in parables uttering things kept secret from the foundation of the world, (Mat13:35, Psa78:2 LXX), do we become joint-heirs in him and receive that dominion. Want an example? How would you claim to have dominion over the fowls of the air? He tells you how in the Parable of the Sower: for in the three synoptic versions of the Gospel accounts the unclean fowls of the air are the Wicked One, the Devil, and the Satan, (Mat13:19, Luk8:12, and Mrk4:15 respectively). Therefore do not eat of the unclean fowls as commanded in the Torah, for he is expounding the Torah, and it is not about literal eating but about partaking of that nature. All of the unclean fowls are of a predatory nature, and each has its own characteristics: some are keen-eyed and can spot prey from a mile high in the sky, others can fly and dive quick, like darters, others are forest night-owls or desert night-screetchers, but they are all rapacious and swoop down from the heavens as if out of nowhere to steal away with the young and defenseless whenever a babe or chickling strays too far from its mother. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I never claimed to know details about the "dome" nor the height of the firmament and sun and stars. I have no idea how to draw it, I can only imagine from what we read in the Bible. I have no need for original Hebrew text or anything other than my KJV, (and I don't want a debate on "better" Bibles or texts). Men much smarter than me have already translated. @daqq

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How would you draw the picture? Yes I saw Tam's post initially and watched the Skiba video. That's What got me started researching this topic.

Genesis 1:14-19 KJV - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
Another possible depiction:

58caa09a8b10aa2b42b4c9b8ede48fa3.jpg

daqq

1) For one, why would I want to draw it when I do not believe it? But to be truly literal the luminaries would need to be drawn inside the solid dome-crust if that is what they say is the rakia-firmament. They seem to be assuming more than one rakia-firmament in the passage but that simply is not true: there is one rakia-firmament and it is named "Shamayim", which is typically rendered "Heaven" or "Heavens" depending on the translation. The rakia is the shamayim: they are the same thing because the rakia is named shamayim.

2) As for the second question, again, where do you see "the sun" in the passage you quoted? That is nothing more than an assumption on your part. Moreover the word "yom" first and foremost means light, not "day", for just as Elohim called the rakia, "Shamayim", before that He called the light, "Yom", so yom is first and foremost light, not day, (and especially not a twenty-four hour Roman day because a day in Hebrew cosmology and thinking is twelve hours, not twenty-four, (Numbers7, as fully explained elsewhere, and Joh11:9-10 which speaks on the authority of Num7 as fully explained elsewhere).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1) For one, why would I want to draw it when I do not believe it? But to be truly literal the luminaries would need to be drawn inside the solid dome-crust if that is what they say is the rakia-firmament. They seem to be assuming more than one rakia-firmament in the passage but that simply is not true: there is one rakia-firmament and it is named "Shamayim", which is typically rendered "Heaven" or "Heavens" depending on the translation. The rakia is the shamayim: they are the same thing because the rakia is named shamayim.

2) As for the second question, again, where do you see "the sun" in the passage you quoted? That is nothing more than an assumption on your part. Moreover the word "yom" first and foremost means light, not "day", for just as Elohim called the rakia, "Shamayim", before that He called the light, "Yom", so yom is first and foremost light, not day, (and especially not a twenty-four hour Roman day because a day in Hebrew cosmology and thinking is twelve hours, not twenty-four, (Numbers7, as fully explained elsewhere, and Joh11:9-10 which speaks on the authority of Num7 as fully explained elsewhere).
God made two great lights on the fourth day the sun and the moon or else what are the two great lights? That's what I read. I don't need to know how 24 hour days are explained. You're scrambling for extra non-relevant scriptures.

Last edited:

daqq

God made two great lights on the fourth day the sun and the moon or else what are the two great lights? That's what I read. I don't need to know how 24 hour days are explained. You're scrambling for extra non-relevant scriptures.

Nope, not scrambling.

This is a relevant scripture passage which you keep conveniently ignoring:

1 Corinthians 15:45-47 ASV
45 So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul.
[Gen2:7] The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.[Joh6:62-63]
46 Howbeit that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy:
[Gen2:7] the second man is of heaven.[Gen1:26-27]

Paul is telling you right there that the order of Genesis 1&2 is not in chronological order, just as I keep repeating in these several threads which concern this topic: for the natural man Adam comes first, and he is written in Gen2:7, and Psa8:3-8 informs us that the Son of Man is the second man from the heavens in Gen1:26-28 which Paul speaks of herein above, and both Paul and the author of Hebrews confirm this thinking, (1Cor15:21-27,28, Heb2:6-10). According to what Paul teaches here you are taking the ultimate prophecy of Messiah written in the Torah and turning it into a supposed literal-physical creation of the cosmos, and above that, you are using your misconceptions to fabricate flat-earth theories! (lol). Once you understand the six yamim-hours of Gen1, and how they correspond to the six hours of Golgotha, the Light will indeed come on in your heart and mind: but you keep thinking that I speak out of my own self when I do not. You are terribly mistaken for walking according to the natural mind of the natural man and not walking according to the Testimony-Spirit of the Master and his apostles. It cannot be much plainer then how Paul says it in the above passage.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nope, not scrambling.

This is a relevant scripture passage which you keep conveniently ignoring:

1 Corinthians 15:45-47 ASV
45 So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul.
[Gen2:7] The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.[Joh6:62-63]
46 Howbeit that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy:
[Gen2:7] the second man is of heaven.[Gen1:26-27]

Paul is telling you right there that the order of Genesis 1&2 is not in chronological order, just as I keep repeating in these several threads which concern this topic: for the natural man Adam comes first, and he is written in Gen2:7, and Psa8:3-8 informs us that the Son of Man is the second man from the heavens in Gen1:26-28 which Paul speaks of herein above, and both Paul and the author of Hebrews confirm this thinking, (1Cor15:21-27,28, Heb2:6-10). According to what Paul teaches here you are taking the ultimate prophecy of Messiah written in the Torah and turning it into a supposed literal-physical creation of the cosmos, and above that, you are using your misconceptions to fabricate flat-earth theories! (lol). Once you understand the six yamim-hours of Gen1, and how they correspond to the six hours of Golgotha, the Light will indeed come on in your heart and mind: but you keep thinking that I speak out of my own self when I do not. You are terribly mistaken for walking according to the natural mind of the natural man and not walking according to the Testimony-Spirit of the Master and his apostles. It cannot be much plainer then how Paul says it in the above passage.
So you're saying Genesis is not chronological about which days things were created by God? What day were the sun and moon created and what are the two great lights?

It's an account of creation, as in Job and other places. What day were the two great lights made, despite what Paul or Enoch says. If I'm walking after the natural man and not walking according to the testimony of the spirit (and I suppose YOU are), then I guess I will pay the price for doing that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

@daqq - I know you answered this post and I am aware of Heiser, who is NOT a flat earther. There a many possible renderings of a Biblical enclosed flattish earth and firmament.

58caa09a8b10aa2b42b4c9b8ede48fa3.jpg

daqq

@daqq - I know you answered this post and I am aware of Heiser, who is NOT a flat earther. There a many possible renderings of a Biblical enclosed flattish earth and firmament.

Yeah, kind of the point: that imagery was essentially his understanding of ancient Hebrew or Israelite cosmology and yet he himself does not believe it. Get some Hebrew scholars and experts who actually believe what they read so that at least they have a stake in what they propose. But that image, to their credit if it can be said that way, (lol), did not actually originate from them, (Logos Bible Software), for I have seen it in old drawings. They just updated it and put it forth as what they believe ancient Israelite cosmology supposedly was, (and Dr. Heiser played a part in that for Logos Bible Software). The image appears to have originally been drawn by someone named George L. Robinson, (1913).

hebrew-cosmology-1.jpg

https://aleteia.org/2016/07/07/when...-the-universe-according-to-the-old-testament/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, kind of the point: that imagery was essentially his understanding of ancient Hebrew or Israelite cosmology and yet he himself does not believe it. Get some Hebrew scholars and experts who actually believe what they read so that at least they have a stake in what they propose. But that image, to their credit if it can be said that way, (lol), did not actually originate from them, (Logos Bible Software), for I have seen it in old drawings. They just updated it and put it forth as what they believe ancient Israelite cosmology supposedly was, (and Dr. Heiser played a part in that for Logos Bible Software). The image appears to have originally been drawn by someone named George L. Robinson, (1913).

hebrew-cosmology-1.jpg

https://aleteia.org/2016/07/07/when...-the-universe-according-to-the-old-testament/
Great find, it jars a memory of seeing that before. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this with me. I don't think many others will. Once you say you think it's possible, you can face a loss of credibility and diminished respect. Not you, but anybody that does and thinks there is scripture to support it.

daqq

So you're saying Genesis is not chronological about which days things were created by God? What day were the sun and moon created and what are the two great lights?

It's an account of creation, as in Job and other places. What day were the two great lights made, despite what Paul or Enoch says. If I'm walking after the natural man and not walking according to the testimony of the spirit (and I suppose YOU are), then I guess I will pay the price for doing that.

Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isaiah 45:7-8
7 I form the light, and cut-down darkness: I make peace, and cut-down evil: I the LORD do all these things.
8 Drop down, O heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness; let the earth open up, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together: I the LORD have cut-down-created it.

Isaiah 45:12-13
12 I have made the earth, and cut-down Adam upon it: I with My hand have established the heavens; I have given commandment to all the stars.
13 I have raised him up with the King of Righteousness,
[LXX - μετα δικαιοσυνης βασιλεα - see Heb7:2] and all his ways I will direct: he shall build my city, and shall turn the captivity of my people, not for ransom nor for reward, says the LORD of hosts.

And you should know what else Paul says about Isaiah 45, (LXX).

daqq

Great find, it jars a memory of seeing that before. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this with me. I don't think many others will. Once you say you think it's possible, you can face a loss of credibility and diminished respect. Not you, but anybody that does and thinks there is scripture to support it.

I can tell when people are serious Patrick, I'm not going to condemn you, in fact saying that someone is walking after the flesh is not meant to condemn either; but how else are such things supposed to be said? The scripture has all your answers, not YouTube: walk in the scripture and you are walking in the Word.

Derf

Not so. I have a time lapse video on my Conspiracy thread that shows how the sun rises and sets in a flat enclosed earth and firmament. There are also videos in the flat earth thread by DFT Dave and me explaining how the sun operates in the southern hemisphere at the alleged "pole" and at the north pole. Polaris, the north star is also easily explained in a flat earth.

Side Note: The earth with people are referred to in the Bible as IN THE EARTH. Something to consider. I believe that God knows exactly what words He was using. See Job chapter 38 also.

I paged through some of your conspiracy thread, but didn't find your video. Could you provide me a link to it here?

I watched some of DFT_Dave's videos, and the ones on the setting and rising sun didn't convince--here's why:

The argument isn't about whether there is an appearance of something, but whether there is an actuality of something. Remember that DFT_Dave's argument was about what the bible says, and so is the focus of your thread. So if the bible says the sun rises and sets, the argument is that the globular earth model doesn't work, because the sun doesn't rise and set, but the earth spins to make the sun LOOK like it rises and sets.

But what is the argument for the predominant flat earth model? The sun "LOOKS" like it rises and sets because it gets goes out of view past the visible horizon. Thus, the scripture is not any more accurate, and maybe less so, when using the predominate flat earth model.

I need to explain what I mean by the "predominant" flat earth model. I don't know all of the different flat earth models. But the one that was most often referenced in DFT_Dave's posts is the one that says the sun and moon rotate in a plane over the surface. This is the one that doesn't fit with the scriptures' instances of rising and setting sun. I can imagine there might be flat earth models where the sun really rises and sets, but I haven't seen them.

I also would like to explain that I don't think the scripture is inaccurate with the globular earth--I was just repeating the charge flat earthers make about it. Even if the sun's rising and setting are caused by the earth's spinning, the sun really is rising and setting from the position of the viewers, just like, if Joshua's long day was caused by the earth stopping, the sun "stopped" in the sky from the viewpoint of the viewers.

The difference between the two views, once "viewpoint" context is allowed, is subtle, because it might be seen as "appearance-based", and that is what I eschewed above. But viewpoint-based arguments are not the same as appearance-based arguments.

Imagine a magician, trying to make an elephant disappear. What about if the magician started walking the elephant away from the audience, until they couldn't see it (or him) anymore? The elephant disappeared from view, despite the audience's obvious disappointment in how it happened. But what if the magician brought the elephant back along the same path? Now he has made the elephant reappear. Voila! Could you honestly tell me that the magician made the elephant "set" and then "rise"? That's what the predominant flat earth model is saying about the sun, and it conflicts with the bible.

By the way, even though Joshua's story sounds pretty incredible, especially in a globular earth model, I think Hezekiah's episode with the sun going backward ten steps (Is 38:8) is even more so, since the time it took to stop the sun (or earth's rotation, if that's what happened), reverse its direction, then stop it again and make it go forwards again is twice the miracle, achieved in substantially less time. Admittedly, we don't know the mechanism for this. Some have suggested a meteor, but I tend to think it was really God changing either the sun's path or the earth's rotation or something.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The argument isn't about whether there is an appearance of something, but whether there is an actuality of something. Remember that DFT_Dave's argument was about what the bible says, and so is the focus of your thread. So if the bible says the sun rises and sets, the argument is that the globular earth model doesn't work, because the sun doesn't rise and set, but the earth spins to make the sun LOOK like it rises and sets.

But what is the argument for the predominant flat earth model? The sun "LOOKS" like it rises and sets because it gets goes out of view past the visible horizon. Thus, the scripture is not any more accurate, and maybe less so, when using the predominate flat earth model.

I need to explain what I mean by the "predominant" flat earth model. I don't know all of the different flat earth models. But the one that was most often referenced in DFT_Dave's posts is the one that says the sun and moon rotate in a plane over the surface. This is the one that doesn't fit with the scriptures' instances of rising and setting sun. I can imagine there might be flat earth models where the sun really rises and sets, but I haven't seen them.

I also would like to explain that I don't think the scripture is inaccurate with the globular earth--I was just repeating the charge flat earthers make about it. Even if the sun's rising and setting are caused by the earth's spinning, the sun really is rising and setting from the position of the viewers, just like, if Joshua's long day was caused by the earth stopping, the sun "stopped" in the sky from the viewpoint of the viewers.

The difference between the two views, once "viewpoint" context is allowed, is subtle, because it might be seen as "appearance-based", and that is what I eschewed above. But viewpoint-based arguments are not the same as appearance-based arguments.

Imagine a magician, trying to make an elephant disappear. What about if the magician started walking the elephant away from the audience, until they couldn't see it (or him) anymore? The elephant disappeared from view, despite the audience's obvious disappointment in how it happened. But what if the magician brought the elephant back along the same path? Now he has made the elephant reappear. Voila! Could you honestly tell me that the magician made the elephant "set" and then "rise"? That's what the predominant flat earth model is saying about the sun, and it conflicts with the bible.

By the way, even though Joshua's story sounds pretty incredible, especially in a globular earth model, I think Hezekiah's episode with the sun going backward ten steps (Is 38:8) is even more so, since the time it took to stop the sun (or earth's rotation, if that's what happened), reverse its direction, then stop it again and make it go forwards again is twice the miracle, achieved in substantially less time. Admittedly, we don't know the mechanism for this. Some have suggested a meteor, but I tend to think it was really God changing either the sun's path or the earth's rotation or something.
It's possible that there is a flat earth model with actual sunsets and sunrises but maybe not likely. What I'm more likely to find is that they hold to the "appearance" to the entire inhabitable world. Whether that stands up to the scrutiny of scripture, I'd have to search out. It's true that we don't get all of the information, as His ways are past finding out.

I have a link and a video you may have already seen that didn't convince you in any way, but I will search for better information. If there's a lot of science and numbers I'll put it in the conspiracy thread.

https://youtu.be/20GcLIGuBSs - 2 minutes or so - I had to watch a few times to see what the split screens were doing.

TIMELAPSE - HD perspective matrix

https://youtu.be/GDaiw-G1VGE - this one is really good imo. this is a link for the video below to ensure full screen view. Sometimes clicking on the actual video cuts off half the screen. Don't worry about this on a phone.

19 minutes

From the video description: This is an upgraded version of the original with added timelapse footage. The old, low resolution footage has been replaced with high resolution HD footage. Watch how the sun comes at you when it's rising and goes away from you when it's setting. See how the sun's light at sunset shrinks and trails after it - not at all what we would expect to see if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away.

Last edited:

Lon

I find that to be truly amusing, given how you value traditions above what the scriptures actually say.
I know. More than evident with equal disdain. I know your actual capability despite what you'd feign. It ain't that great.

I know, for a fact, you don't know your bible as well as I do. Fact. :plain:

Remedy? Read it. Go ahead and feel slighted and ignorantly indignant, though. Especially when the answer is as easy as 'read the bible more than Lon.' :plain:

P.S. You are off topic again.

Right Divider

Body part
From the video description: This is an upgraded version of the original with added timelapse footage. The old, low resolution footage has been replaced with high resolution HD footage. Watch how the sun comes at you when it's rising and goes away from you when it's setting. See how the sun's light at sunset shrinks and trails after it - not at all what we would expect to see if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away.
That video is nonsense and yet you think that it's "beautiful and scientific".

This is scientific (and beautifully simple) and yet you will not even touch it:
View attachment 26168
Why not?

That is a perfectly accurate depiction of the flat earth model and totally refutes the idea of the flat earth model.

In the flat earth model the sun should be visible at ANY TIME ... DAY or NIGHT by using a telescope.

The sun is NEVER more than 19,000 miles away and ALWAYS at LEAST 9 degrees ABOVE the HORIZON.

And yet you'll run off to another video or some such thing and ignore this simple fact.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No argument from me. We aren't. From our vantage point, the earth DOESN'T have a course/circuit to run. But that doesn't mean it isn't established in that way--it might mean that it wouldn't make sense to describe it that way to the people that would only see it from the point of view of the earth.

If we are also told the sun rises and sets, and it has a course/circuit, then that makes sense, though not with most flat earth models--at least for the rise and set.
If that other post doesn't help I'm still looking for something better. For science I'll put it in a different thread but if we use scripture in this one is ok. What do you think of these verses keeping in mind the waters above the firmament and the floodgates of heaven, garment, tent, compass, circle and the two great lights on the 4th day? Immovable and fixed. Does all this describe for a globe, spinning and flying through space?

Genesis 7:11 KJV - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Isaiah 48:13 KJV - Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Job 38:4-14 KJV - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

Genesis 1:1-19 KJV - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
Psalm 104:5 KJV - Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That video is nonsense and yet you think that it's "beautiful and scientific".

This is scientific (and beautifully simple) and yet you will not even touch it:
View attachment 26168
Why not?

That is a perfectly accurate depiction of the flat earth model and totally refutes the idea of the flat earth model.

In the flat earth model the sun should be visible at ANY TIME ... DAY or NIGHT by using a telescope.

The sun is NEVER more than 19,000 miles away and ALWAYS at LEAST 9 degrees ABOVE the HORIZON.

And yet you'll run off to another video or some such thing and ignore this simple fact.

LOL, you're still thinkin' your eyes are ray guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.