Better watch your reputation!!!

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Wow. You wouldn't think a TOLer who rarely posts could get so high up on the rep list.

Ninjashadow

I think he means that he doesn't post a whole lot since he reached 10,000 posts and that people may have had to go find one of his posts to rep him.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
ninjashadow said:
I think he means that he doesn't post a whole lot since he reached 10,000 posts and that people may have had to go find one of his posts to rep him.
Not what I meant, but it doesn't matter anymore, equilibrium will be reached eventually.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
This reputation thing certainly brings out the worst in a few folks. It seems they're viewing it as a way around having to be polite during Fellowship Week.

I'm getting comments I've never seen since I started posting here.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
This reputation thing certainly brings out the worst in a few folks. It seems they're viewing it as a way around having to be polite during Fellowship Week.
Fellowship Week won't stop me from calling you an idiot, whether by reps or in a post for all to read. :D

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
I'm getting comments I've never seen since I started posting here.
Are you sure the contexts of the comments are sufficient for you to ascertain a full meaning of what they do or don't mean with any reasonable probability of being correct? ;)