Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

john w

Hall of Fame
The Diner in Mayberry. Ask for Flora Malherbe, or Olive. Tell them I sent you. They dig me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I lived in California (before Steve passed away), we used to love Togo's. They did subs too. My favorite there was the family-sized hot pastrami sandwich. We'd cut it up it into four six inch sandwiches for me and Steve, one four inch sandwich for my daughter, and an eight inch sandwich for Steve to take to work the next day.

We had a Togo's in Concord, CA. The polish sausage sandwich was my favorite back at that time.

They are so much better than Subway.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I hear 'fast food' I instantly think of Taco Bell. So I suppose that's up there on my favorites. I will always be satisfied at Taco Bell. I'm hungry :devil:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The worst ? I seem to enjoy them all, but I guess my least favorites are Hardees and Long John Silver. I can't stand the Hardees commercials and I promised myself I will not eat there by choice. Long John Silver just sucks.

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't understand the poll.
Are we to pick one which we think is the best and at the same time the worst?

:noid:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I messed it up, was supposed to offer more than one choice, so you decide, best or worst and tell us.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I voted positive for Steak and Shake.
There isn't one near me and I've only eaten a couple of times there and thought it was good. I'd probably grow weary of it though if there was one near me.

We have a McDonald's and a Sonic.
The only thing that I eat from McDonald's is a fish sandwich, after scraping most of the sauce off.
Sonic has some good stuff. They have the lamest commercials on TV.

Taco Bell is good occasionally.

I ate once at a hamburger place in Florence, Ala. that was excellent. I forgot what the name was, though. It wasn't something I'd heard of before.

LoneStar

When I travel to jobsites, I count on Dairy Queen. Around these parts just about every little town has one. And they serve breakfast as well as lunch and supper.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
When I travel to jobsites, I count on Dairy Queen. Around these parts just about every little town has one. And they serve breakfast as well as lunch and supper.

I grew up on Dairy Queen. The parking lot across the street was the school hangout in the 60's.

LoneStar

I grew up on Dairy Queen. The parking lot across the street was the school hangout in the 60's.
I do real estate and land surveys. DQ and local cafes are the best place to meet all the local farmers and ranchers in the mornings. I've made more contacts from those places than anything else I can think of.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do real estate and land surveys. DQ and local cafes are the best place to meet all the local farmers and ranchers in the mornings. I've made more contacts from those places than anything else I can think of.

That's great!