ECT BAPTISM IS OUT AND WHY !!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 17:12
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Act 1:25
That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
Then that rules out 'believing and baptism' as criteria to enter the BOC.
Judas did both and got kicked out.
One cannot be kicked out of the BOC.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Judas believed and was given the Holy Spirit with power to perform miracles.

Other than the man crucified with Jesus, no one was given the holy Spirit while Jesus was human.

"But this He spoke concerning the Spirit whom those believing in Him would receive, for the Holy Spirit was not yet given because Jesus was not yet glorified."
(John 7:39)

Last edited:

dodge

She just said Judas WAS NOT in the BOC, can you comprehend?

Pj, and I thought you could read.

Tam said:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Pj, and I thought you could read.

Tam said:

Translation - You can forget about "believing and baptism" to get in the BOC. That's not the way you get in the BOC. Judas was kicked out of the Kingdom, not the BOC. Get it?

DAN P

I think it has to do with whether Judas was one of HIS chosen, which he was.
Judas was chosen to be in Christ's inner circle.
Judas believed and was given the Holy Spirit with power to perform miracles.

So, IF Judas was saved into the BOC when he believed, then he cannot be kicked out of the BOC.

Hi and Judas was NEVER in the B O C as the B O C was not yet in operation !!

Baptism in Israel was a ceremonial cleansing as Heb 10"9 says !!

dan p

dodge

Translation - You can forget about "believing and baptism" to get in the BOC. That's not the way you get in the BOC. Judas was kicked out of the Kingdom, not the BOC. Get it?

You have to take a reading comprehension course PJ Judas went to hell where he will stay to the day of judgement and then that will be his permanent home for eternity.

Believing is what the Holy Spirit convicts folks to do. No believing NO salvation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You have to take a reading comprehension course PJ Judas went to hell where he will stay to the day of judgement and then that will be his permanent home for eternity.

Believing is what the Holy Spirit convicts folks to do. No believing NO salvation.
OK

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Judas went to hell where he will stay to the day of judgement and then that will be his permanent home for eternity.

The grave is temporary, no one can remain there.

Besides, Judas only died once as we all do.