ECT BAPTISM IS OUT AND WHY !!

DAN P

Hi to all and water baptism will always , keep many people WET , so they think !!

In John 1:31 it reads , And I knew Him not , BUT that He should be manifest to Israel , therefore am I come BAPTIZING with WATER !!

#1, The first Greek verb is KNEW which is in the Greek , PLEPERFECT TENSE which means , that the times of John's ministry and that stopped at John death or it was completed !!

Since the PLEPERFECT TENSE APPLY'S only for John the Baptist ministry , IT IS NOT FOR TODAY !!

#2 , John was to MAKE Jesus should be MANIFEST to Israel and NOT to the B O C , so BAPTISM is OUT !!

#3 , Any one that checks the Greek texts will see that 22 times the Greek word BAPTISM is NOT in the Greek text and it is really the GREEK word BAPTIMA , and this means under the MYSTERY there is ONLY one BAPTIZER , THE HOLY SPIRIT !!

This means that also Tongues , Prophecies , and the Gift of Knowledge all in the Greek FUTURE TENSE as written in 1 Cor 13:8 , because we believers of the MYSTERY walk by FAITH !!

dan p

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Did Paul tell the Roman congregation the Spirit does not baptize the one body?

Or did Paul claim we are baptized into death?

"Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death." (Romans 6:4)

Yep, the old person is dead and buried by the Spirit's baptism in water.

Buried in water and raised to a new life in Christ.

That's what the Father does.

DAN P

Did Paul tell the Roman congregation the Spirit does not baptize the one body?

Or did Paul claim we are baptized into death?

"Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death." (Romans 6:4)

Yep, the old person is dead and buried by the Spirit's baptism in water.

Buried in water and raised to a new life in Christ.

That's what the Father does.

Hi jamie and the Greek word in Rom 6:4 is not the Greek word BAPTIZO / BAPTISM and is the GREEK word BAPTISMA and that same word BAPTISMA is also used in Eph 4:5 and used for a total of 22 times !!

So what does that mean ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi jamie and the Greek word in Rom 6:4 is not the Greek word BAPTIZO / BAPTISM and is the GREEK word BAPTISMA and that same word BAPTISMA is also used in Eph 4:5 and used for a total of 22 times !!

So what does that mean ??

908. baptisma ►
Strong's Concordance
baptisma: (the result of) a dipping or sinking
Original Word: βάπτισμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: baptisma
Phonetic Spelling: (bap'-tis-mah)
Short Definition: the rite or ceremony of baptism
Definition: the rite or ceremony of baptism.

Cognate: 908 báptisma – baptism (note the -ma suffix, emphasizing it is a result, i.e. of sincere repentance.) 908 (báptisma) indicates submerging (dipping, immersion).
TheDiscoveryBible.com

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from baptizó
Definition
(the result of) a dipping or sinking
NASB Translation​

DAN P

908. baptisma ►
Strong's Concordance
baptisma: (the result of) a dipping or sinking
Original Word: βάπτισμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: baptisma
Phonetic Spelling: (bap'-tis-mah)
Short Definition: the rite or ceremony of baptism
Definition: the rite or ceremony of baptism.

Cognate: 908 báptisma – baptism (note the -ma suffix, emphasizing it is a result, i.e. of sincere repentance.) 908 (báptisma) indicates submerging (dipping, immersion).
TheDiscoveryBible.com

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from baptizó
Definition
(the result of) a dipping or sinking
NASB Translation​

Hi and you will just love what I will tell you about STRONG'S and VINE'S dictionaries they are not God inspired !!

There is NOT double inspiration , as CONTEXT will lead to the right use !!

BAPTISMA , means there is only one BAPTIZER and that is the Holy Spirit !! Eph 4:5 , BAPTISMA !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi to all and water baptism will always , keep many people WET , so they think !!

In John 1:31 it reads , And I knew Him not , BUT that He should be manifest to Israel , therefore am I come BAPTIZING with WATER !!

#1, The first Greek verb is KNEW which is in the Greek , PLEPERFECT TENSE which means , that the times of John's ministry and that stopped at John death or it was completed !!

Since the PLEPERFECT TENSE APPLY'S only for John the Baptist ministry , IT IS NOT FOR TODAY !!

#2 , John was to MAKE Jesus should be MANIFEST to Israel and NOT to the B O C , so BAPTISM is OUT !!

#3 , Any one that checks the Greek texts will see that 22 times the Greek word BAPTISM is NOT in the Greek text and it is really the GREEK word BAPTIMA , and this means under the MYSTERY there is ONLY one BAPTIZED , THE HOLY SPIRIT !!

This means that also Tongues , Prophecies , and the Gift of Knowledge all in the Greek FUTURE TENSE as written in 1 Cor 13:8 , because we believers of the MYSTERY walk by FAITH !!

dan p

You deny the words of Peter which He received from Jesus Christ whereby men may enter the Kingdom of God'

That is Peter had and delivered the keys to the Kingdom and the 3000 obeyed and entered.

but you are not submitted to anything or anyone.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

LA

DAN P

This site is ran by a bunch of people who don't believe in Baptism..

Hi and give me a verse for WATER BAPTISM, that you believe in ?

In Heb 10:9 the word DIVERS WASHING is the Greek word BAPTISMOS , so what does that mean ??

And do we scare you ??

dan p

DAN P

You deny the words of Peter which He received from Jesus Christ whereby men may enter the Kingdom of God'

That is Peter had and delivered the keys to the Kingdom and the 3000 obeyed and entered.

but you are not submitted to anything or anyone.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

LA

Hi and I do NOT SUBMIT to a CALLOW person like you , so what is new ??

And you will never submit to 1 Cor 11:1 , will YOU ??

As the demon said , Jesus I know and Paul I know , BUT who are you ??

dan p

dodge

#3 , Any one that checks the Greek texts will see that 22 times the Greek word BAPTISM is NOT in the Greek text and it is really the GREEK word BAPTIMA , and this means under the MYSTERY there is ONLY one BAPTIZED , THE HOLY SPIRIT !!

dan p

Jesus was baptized as was Paul and everyone saved in the NT except the thief on the cross and he had no opportunity.

The only ones who refuse to be baptized are not following or serving God they are following and serving themselves.

DAN P

Jesus was baptized as was Paul and everyone saved in the NT except the thief on the cross and he had no opportunity.

The only ones who refuse to be baptized are not following or serving God they are following and serving themselves.

Hi and I believe you THINK Paul was Baptized and would you believe Paul was BAPTIZED TWICE , and just maybe you know the verses ?? LOL

If you really are saved you were also BAPTIZED TWICE , but your knowledge of the bible is LIMITED !!

dan p

jsanford108

Hi and you will just love what I will tell you about STRONG'S and VINE'S dictionaries they are not God inspired !!

dan p

So your dictionary/lexicon is inspired?

I get this argument all the time. I quote a scholarly source, and am rebutted with "that is not an inspired source!" It is a reply that bears no weight.

And for the record, Baptism is necessary for believers. It is done with water. It has been this way since the Baptism of Christ. History bears this evidence. The Scriptures bear this evidence. Anything that declares otherwise is heretical and a false witness.

(Granted, God could allow a person into heaven without baptism, because grace is always possible for God, yet as Christians, we are called to baptism; to abstain from it is a grievous sin)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

DAN P

So your dictionary/lexicon is inspired?

I get this argument all the time. I quote a scholarly source, and am rebutted with "that is not an inspired source!" It is a reply that bears no weight.

And for the record, Baptism is necessary for believers. It is done with water. It has been this way since the Baptism of Christ. History bears this evidence. The Scriptures bear this evidence. Anything that declares otherwise is heretical and a false witness.

(Granted, God could allow a person into heaven without baptism, because grace is always possible for God, yet as Christians, we are called to baptism; to abstain from it is a grievous sin)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Hi amd you said that my dictionary is inspired I DID NOT !!

Better read my reply again !

You are LOL !!

dan p

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bapptism was a slap in the face to non believers- it was, and still is, a very great measure

attachment.php