ECT BAPTISM IS OUT AND WHY !!

dodge

Hi and I believe you THINK Paul was Baptized and would you believe Paul was BAPTIZED TWICE , and just maybe you know the verses ?? LOL

If you really are saved you were also BAPTIZED TWICE , but your knowledge of the bible is LIMITED !!

dan p

PAUL WAS WATER BAPTIZED ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE.

Act 9:18
And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Paul was water baptized and the only reason YOU cannot see it is because of your spiritual blindness.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Yes.

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Spirit begets us as a son of God.

Our Father is the same as Jesus' father.

"And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him" (Hebrews 5:9)

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them" (Matthew 28:19)

Baptizing them for what purpose?

DAN P

Hi and FIRST where do you find WATER / HYPOR in verse 18 ??

All , should notice the the Greek text reads , " and might be FULL OF HOLY SPIRIT " it DOES NOT NOT NOT READ " and might be FULL OF ( THE ) HOLY SPIRIT " as the Greek ARTICLE " THE " is not in the Greek text !!

If it reads FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT when it uses the Greek article " THE " then it means the INDWELLING of thre Holy Spirit !!

If the Greek article (THE ) IS NOT , NOT , NOT , USED it means Paul was empowered with the POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT , in verse 17 and as usual , many do NOT KNOW THE USAGE of the Greek article ( THE ) !!

In other words , Paul was NEVER WATER BAPTIZED , SORRYYYYYYYYYYY !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was baptized as was Paul and everyone saved in the NT except the thief on the cross and he had no opportunity.

To be in the resurrection of the firstborn requires the indwelling of God's Spirit.

A person can receive God's Spirit prior to baptism, Cornelius being an example of this.

dodge

To be in the resurrection of the firstborn requires the indwelling of God's Spirit.

A person can receive God's Spirit prior to baptism, Cornelius being an example of this.

I have never said different what I have said is water baptism was NEVER done away in scripture.

dodge

Hi and FIRST where do you find WATER / HYPOR in verse 18 ??

All , should notice the the Greek text reads , " and might be FULL OF HOLY SPIRIT " it DOES NOT NOT NOT READ " and might be FULL OF ( THE ) HOLY SPIRIT " as the Greek ARTICLE " THE " is not in the Greek text !!

If it reads FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT when it uses the Greek article " THE " then it means the INDWELLING of thre Holy Spirit !!

If the Greek article (THE ) IS NOT , NOT , NOT , USED it means Paul was empowered with the POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT , in verse 17 and as usual , many do NOT KNOW THE USAGE of the Greek article ( THE ) !!

In other words , Paul was NEVER WATER BAPTIZED , SORRYYYYYYYYYYY !!

dan p

So no one can receive the Holy Spirit unless they "arise" ?

DAN P

So no one can receive the Holy Spirit unless they "arise" ?

Hi and you would read Acts 9:8 the KEY word is LORD / KURIOS which means , LORD , SIR , MASTER ETC , ETC !

In 1 Cor 12:3 NO ONE CALL JESUS LORD EXCEPT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT and means that when Paul called LORD it was by the HOLY SPIRIT , do you have it NOW ??

Point one is that Paul was given the HOLY SPIRIT when he called Jesus LORD , and it was a baptism !!

The second time Paul was BAPTIZED /BAPTIZO and the baptism was with the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT !!

Open your mind to God;s word !!

All believers are BAPTIZED/ PLACED into the B O C in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

#2 , All are BAPTISMA / HOLY SPIRIT into His Death !!

#3 , All believers are BAPTIZED / GIVEN the HOLY SPIRIT at the time of being saved , 1 Cor 12:3 and Rom 10:9 !!

Looks like 3 BAPTISMS to me , can you count ??

I do not understand why many say , that I do not beleve in BAPTISM ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have never said different what I have said is water baptism was NEVER done away in scripture.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. My point was that the Father gave the man his Spirit so that the man could be with Jesus in Paradise.

Paradise is the millennial Sabbath when everything will be restored.

"Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things"
(Acts 3:20-21)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are baptized into Jesus' death by a watery grave to kill our former person.

Baptism is a marriage ceremony of being raised up to walk with Christ in a new life.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are baptized into Jesus' death by a watery grave to kill our former person.

Baptism is a marriage ceremony of being raised up to walk with Christ in a new life.

Yes.

Madists would expect to shack up with their spouses rather than get married before men in the honorable way approved by the Lord.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you would read Acts 9:8 the KEY word is LORD / KURIOS which means , LORD , SIR , MASTER ETC , ETC !

In 1 Cor 12:3 NO ONE CALL JESUS LORD EXCEPT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT and means that when Paul called LORD it was by the HOLY SPIRIT , do you have it NOW ??

Point one is that Paul was given the HOLY SPIRIT when he called Jesus LORD , and it was a baptism !!

The second time Paul was BAPTIZED /BAPTIZO and the baptism was with the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT !!

Open your mind to God;s word !!

All believers are BAPTIZED/ PLACED into the B O C in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

#2 , All are BAPTISMA / HOLY SPIRIT into His Death !!

#3 , All believers are BAPTIZED / GIVEN the HOLY SPIRIT at the time of being saved , 1 Cor 12:3 and Rom 10:9 !!

Looks like 3 BAPTISMS to me , can you count ??

I do not understand why many say , that I do not beleve in BAPTISM ??

dan p

You have it that Judas is still saved.

LA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and what does Judas , have to doe with this OP ??

Another RED HERRING by you and more FAKE NEWS !!

DAN P
I think it has to do with whether Judas was one of HIS chosen, which he was.
Judas was chosen to be in Christ's inner circle.
Judas believed and was given the Holy Spirit with power to perform miracles.

So, IF Judas was saved into the BOC when he believed, then he cannot be kicked out of the BOC.

dodge

I think it has to do with whether Judas was one of HIS chosen, which he was.
Judas was chosen to be in Christ's inner circle.
Judas believed and was given the Holy Spirit with power to perform miracles.

So, IF Judas was saved into the BOC when he believed, then he cannot be kicked out of the BOC.

John 17:12
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Act 1:25
That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.