Back Alley Brawl

StanJ

Oh, please don't hurt me by telling me what others say about me.
I was more mature at 12 years of age than you are at 61.

Another troll calling himself a Christian. I wish TOL would take care of these morons.
I have a feeling you were beat up a lot when you were 12 years old. Leopards don't change their spots.

noguru

Another troll calling himself a Christian. I wish TOL would take care of these morons.
I have a feeling you were beat up a lot when you were 12 years old. Leopards don't change their spots.

No, actually I have always been very athletic and a good fighter. I knocked out fat bullies like you, who like to throw their weight around. They are slow.

Again for the hard of understanding.

I am a Christian. I don't care what your opinion of that is, because you have demonstrated that you are not reasonable.

StanJ

No, actually I have always been very athletic and a good fighter. I knocked out fat bullies like you, who like to throw their weight around. They are slow.

I am a Christian. I don't care what your opinion of that is, because you have demonstrated that you are not reasonable.

Yeh right. :loser: I'm sure you would never show your real face or name online...to much of a coward.

If you are, then act like one and not a troll. I have no compunction for trolls. I'm reasonable with reasonable people but have a real BIG problem with trolls who hide behind a keyboard and anonymity.

noguru

Yeh right. :loser: I'm sure you would never show your real face or name online...to much of a coward.

If you are, then act like one and not a troll. I have no compunction for trolls. I'm reasonable with reasonable people but have a real BIG problem with trolls who hide behind a keyboard and anonymity.

My face is online in my album.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This is not Facebook. In fact real names and photos are not encouraged here. If you want that, there is Facebook.

Folks take the petty face slap fight someplace else. If you want a face slapping contest there's the Back Alley.

noguru

Sadly a lot of them are from addressing trolls like you, but now you're on my ignore list.

Wonderful. You will not be able to see my posts, but I can see yours. That is perfect. You really have no insight to offer anyway. But I will continue to respond to misinformation when I see fit and when the time allows.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Again for the hard of understanding.

:chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I figured this was a best way of dealing with the situation.:chuckle:

brinny

LOL! Wut?
rotfl.gif