ECT AUTHORITY OF THE APOSTLES HANDED ON: Apostolic Succession

brewmama

The Protestants did the very same thing to Catholics (welcome to the Middle Ages). In any case, why are you deliberately spamming this thread with your ignorant comments when it's more than clear that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about regarding the Catholic Church? :think:

Yes, let's not forget the Protestants in Salem, Mass and their burnings.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself has been called "the Catholic Church" since the end of the 1st century. Try again.

Nowhere in the Hebrew Bible is the group Christ brought out of Egypt referred to as "catholic" and Jesus never referred to his brethren as catholic.

It seems you got some wrong information. Try again.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
We all get along in one universal Catholic Church without bickering. RCC isn't copyright protected. It public domain.

john w

Hall of Fame
Perhaps saint john w the great is deserving of this honor, but I tend to make a moulage out of everything I do.

With one exception, Mayor- when you sing a cappella...You know...A one...A two...A three...Snap your fingers in rhythm...."A cappella, a cappella"...

john w

Hall of Fame
"Mother" Angelica would take you down quicker than the Escapee from female prison took down Big Barn.

Nah-she's not as wiry, as me, and does not know Judo, like I do, as even in slow motion, I could take her down. I'm surprised at you, Mayor. You ain't talkin' to a boob, "ya know!"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The Protestants did the very same thing to Catholics (welcome to the Middle Ages). In any case, why are you deliberately spamming this thread with your ignorant comments when it's more than clear that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about regarding the Catholic Church? :think:

I was brung up Catholic, I never forgave the priest for putting his thumb dipped in salt into my mouth, or being grounded for holding my Legion of Mary book over a candle....I'd have been alright if the sprinklers hadn't gone off.

SaulToPaul 2

Nah-she's not as wiry, as me, and does not know Judo, like I do, as even in slow motion, I could take her down. I'm surprised at you, Mayor. You ain't talkin' to a boob, "ya know!"

What ever happened to "Father" John Corapi, saint john? He was a real tough guy.
I wonder if Francis granted him his ex-comm papers?

john w

Hall of Fame
What ever happened to "Father" John Corapi, saint john? He was a real tough guy.
I wonder if Francis granted him his ex-comm papers?

I heard that he went across the country, entering "Texas Hold 'Em" tournaments, cuz of all the experience he received from his "Knights of Columbus" visits.

I'm still a KOC member, still have the card. Perhaps I will hang out there soon, play a little Poker, and drink "high balls," smoke cigars, in the "salt and pepper?"

SaulToPaul 2

I heard that he went across the country, entering "Texas Hold 'Em" tournaments, cuz of all the experience he received from his "Knights of Columbus" visits.

I'm still a KOC member, still have the card. Perhaps I will hang out there soon, play a little Poker, and drink "high balls," smoke cigars, in the "salt and pepper?"

Brandy and cigars...sounds a lot like The Esquire Club.
Does Corapi have a "high" golf score too?

john w

Hall of Fame
Brandy and cigars...sounds a lot like The Esquire Club.
Does Corapi have a "high" golf score too?

He probably muses, "Well, I see AT&T is up a half today," like you probably do, to impress everybody, while you are "entertaining" your gal, and your friends, at the local Morelli's. It would help, though, Mayor, if you upped that 25 cent tip a mite.

Cruciform

Nowhere in the Hebrew Bible is the group Christ brought out of Egypt referred to as "catholic" and Jesus never referred to his brethren as catholic.
Your comment is entirely irrelevant. My statement stands exactly as posted.

Cruciform

I was brung up Catholic, I never forgave the priest for putting his thumb dipped in salt into my mouth, or being grounded for holding my Legion of Mary book over a candle....I'd have been alright if the sprinklers hadn't gone off.
That says far more about you than it ever could about the Catholic Church.