Author of the epistle to the Hebrews.

oatmeal

We don't study scripture by "what might have been", but by what scripture actually tells us.

Your funky "what might have been" approach has led you to all kinds of errors that you hold on to as if they are fact of scripture, when it it really nothing more than your "what might have been" ASSUMPTIONS..

You forgot to include the scripture I included:

"Paul needed encouragement especially after all the brutality he endured for the gospel.

Acts 18:9-10

9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:

10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city."

I did not mean to embarrass you.

I have learned from scripture that those who exalt themselves shall be humbled and those who are humble shall be exalted.

I have been humbled plenty of times and when I have been humble, I have been exalted.

That is a good lesson to learn.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I will probably stay in Florida after this year. I do not have any family in Texas anymore. They live in Louisiana and near Atlanta Georgia; they will have to make the trip down to see me from now on. Getting old!

bummer for me.