Austin Bombings

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin, Texas, is dead, according to authorities. The 24-year-old white man detonated a bomb in his car as police closed in on him
http://www.realclearlife.com/daily-brief/austin-bombing-suspect-killed-police-closed/
Guess we don't get to fry him.
Less expense for us.

Angry white guy, targeting minorities. Nothing new there.
I didn't see anything in the article that said he was angry, nor that he had been targeting any specific group.
Could be a good guess though.
Maybe.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Guess we don't get to fry him.
Less expense for us.

Saves everyone a lot of trouble. Pretty sad, though; these guys are usually mentally-ill. His death is a tragedy, too, although it's hard to feel sympathy for someone like that.

I didn't see anything in the article that said he was angry, nor that he had been targeting any specific group.

Austin police caught that right away. The targeted victims were either black or Hispanic. We can't be absolutely sure yet, but it does fit the pattern of our most common sort of terrorist:

Home-grown right-wing, targeting minorities.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian notes that the Austin terrorist fits the usual profile for terrorists in America)

Why do you despise your own race?

It's just a fact. You can put whatever spin on it you like, but that's what most terrorists in the United States turn out to be.

It doesn't make a difference what he looks like.

If so, it's odd that you're so butt hurt that he turned out to be white. I think it matters a lot to you. It is, apparently, one of the things that allowed the Austin PD to close in on him fairly quickly. He fit the pattern.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I just heard that there is, in New Jersey or a nearby state, a guy named "Austin Bomber."

I hope he's not planning to fly anywhere anytime soon.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian notes that the Austin terrorist fits the usual profile for terrorists in America)

It's just a fact. You can put whatever spin on it you like, but that's what most terrorists in the United States turn out to be.

If so, it's odd that you're so butt hurt that he turned out to be white. I think it matters a lot to you. It is, apparently, one of the things that allowed the Austin PD to close in on him fairly quickly. He fit the pattern.
Maybe so, but many blacks and latinos fit the pattern of crackheads, crack dealers, gang members and criminals. FYI, I couldn't care less if every terrorist in the world was white, you're the one that plays the race card every chance you get. That's the liberal way.