ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint Judas; your a jackbass............ wheres that king that showed our vanity. I might start calling you him.

Pay attention. Your aunt Naggie asserts that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, Racer X. Her saint Judas.

Your pal,

Chim Chim

john w

Hall of Fame
"The Last Judgment

Finally we believe, according to God's Word, that when the time appointed by the Lord is come (which is unknown to all creatures) and the number of the elect is complete, our Lord Jesus Christ will come from heaven, bodily and visibly, as he ascended, with great glory and majesty, to declare himself the judge of the living and the dead. He will burn this old world, in fire and flame, in order to cleanse it. Then all human creatures will appear in person before the great judge-- men, women, and children, who have lived from the beginning until the end of the world. They will be summoned there by the voice of the archangel and by the sound of the divine trumpet.[79] For all those who died before that time will be raised from the earth, their spirits being joined and united with their own bodies in which they lived. And as for those who are still alive, they will not die like the others but will be changed "in the twinkling of an eye" from "corruptible to incorruptible."[80] Then "the books" (that is, the consciences) will be opened, and the dead will be judged according to the things they did in the world,[81] whether good or evil. Indeed, all people will give account of all the idle words they have spoken,[82] which the world regards as only playing games. And then the secrets and hypocrisies of men will be publicly uncovered in the sight of all. Therefore, with good reason the thought of this judgment is horrible and dreadful to wicked and evil people. But it is very pleasant and a great comfort to the righteous and elect, since their total redemption will then be accomplished. They will then receive the fruits of their labor and of the trouble they have suffered; their innocence will be openly recognized by all; and they will see the terrible vengeance that God will bring on the evil ones who tyrannized, oppressed, and tormented them in this world. The evil ones will be convicted by the witness of their own consciences, and shall be made immortal-- but only to be tormented in the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.[83] In contrast, the faithful and elect will be crowned with glory and honor. The Son of God will "confess their names"[84] before God his Father and the holy and elect angels; all tears will be "wiped from their eyes";[85] and their cause-- at present condemned as heretical and evil by many judges and civil officers-- will be acknowledged as the "cause of the Son of God." And as a gracious reward the Lord will make them possess a glory such as the heart of man could never imagine. So we look forward to that great day with longing in order to enjoy fully the promises of God in Christ Jesus, our Lord."

Article 37, The Belgic Confession

As I've contended-anything but the book.

Lovely.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Which is? And how were you saved?

And if you are saved and recognize Paul's my gospel then why do you call "MADists" "Christ denying"?

My post is addressed to PPS.

me too. still waiting.

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought so. I picked him apart, reducing him to sound bytes. That is why I am a TOL legend, with post after post, praised, nominated for POTD/Y, and feared by the wolves, and, at the same time, humble throughout it all. And I'm a former Roman, Catholic, to top it off. You are welcome, for me giving you the honor, to engage me in a discussion. No charge.

(BTW... WTH?)

More humanism-"I don't get it...why would.....?"

You missed it. Naggie, and others, spam "one gospel," one piece of good news, in the book. Pay attention to the "argument," Timmy.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "the gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Gospel was foretold by Jesus in John 6:28-29.
29 "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work (singular) of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent."

By Paul:
Ephesians 2:8-10
2Corinthians 5:17-21
Romans 5:1-2
(all of Rom ch 5,6,7,8)
Galatians 2:20-21
Romans 3:28
Romans 4:16

(Though I would also remind others who refer to the "simplicity" that is in Christ from 2Cor 11:3; it's not simplicity by the simple English meaning most understand. It's hapiotes, which is the lack of duplicity; meaning sincerity, faithfulness toward others, etc.)

And again, there was no reason for the Gospel to be preached befor the DBR, because there was no new covenant cut by Jesus Christ with His own body and blood until after the ascension and Pentecost.

But hope still isn't faith.

dreadknought

We brethren in Christ must more earnestly pray for each other, in these last and wicked days: for our safety, for our strength, for wisdom from God, and for boldness to stand in faith against the wiles of the devil.
I need both your prayers, I'm dying.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us,

I thought so. I picked him apart, reducing him to sound bytes. That is why I am a TOL legend, with post after post, praised, nominated for POTD/Y, and feared by the wolves, and, at the same time, humble throughout it all. And I'm a former Roman, Catholic, to top it off. You are welcome, for me giving you the honor, to engage me in a discussion. No charge.

The cross was still preached before Paul preached it.

The event itself and the explanation of Peter in Acts 2 was sufficient.

However it was foretold--

Luk 24:25 Then He said to them, "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
Luk 24:26 Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?"
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.

and the disciples knew before Paul and preached it before Paul.

Luk 24:44 Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me."
Luk 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
Luk 24:46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,
Luk 24:47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:48 And you are witnesses of these things.
Luk 24:49 Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high."

This verse below says the mystery was only hidden from the rulers of this world---

1Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
1Co 2:8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Mature faithful men knew, because God showed the truth to them..

1Co 2:10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

1Pe 1:10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,
1Pe 1:11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I need both your prayers, I'm dying.

Is this true? And, if it is, what are you dying from? If it's
true, then, I will add you to my prayers! You must understand
some posters say some pretty outlandish things on this forum!
However, if what you say is try though, I'm sorry to hear that.
And, I will continue to pray for you, have no doubt of that!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Gospel was foretold by Jesus in John 6:28-29.
29 "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work (singular) of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent."
Which gospel?

And again, there was no reason for the Gospel to be preached befor the DBR, because there was no new covenant cut by Jesus Christ with His own body and blood until after the ascension and Pentecost.
What gospel was being preached before the DBR by the Lord and the 12? I see the DBR preached at Pentecost in the form of a murder indictment against Israel, but no gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. Why didn't Peter preach the good news that Christ died for our sins at Pentecost? Why didn't Peter preach that Christ was raised again for our justification like Paul? Why didn't Peter preach that they have now received the atonement?
But hope still isn't faith.
The faith OF Jesus Christ is your only hope. Romans 3:23 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV

Cross Reference

Paul's gospel was a mystery Romans 16:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV

Why didn't Peter preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth in Acts 2?

You should be avoided by everyone who rightly claims the Name of Jesus.

You seek only to establish an un-toward doctrine, by confusion. However, every verse you post you think supports your argument, condemns you. But you don't see it __or don't want to which I choose to believe is the case. You MAD people are just that, MAD!

CC: mustard for brains

musterion

I don't boast.
:rotfl: You've lost your mind. Every time you accuse others of not being saved because of their behavior, you are boasting in yours.

That, and his use of obscure words he makes NO EFFORT to make understandable to anyone he's posting to or about is a form of arrogant, prideful "lookit me!" boasting.