attack fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

De nada. It refers to one person worrying about how much ale someone else consumes rather than worrying about the amount he himself is consuming.

erinmarie

Crow said:
De nada. It refers to one person worrying about how much ale someone else consumes rather than worrying about the amount he himself is consuming.

WOW! I feel complete now... :sigh:

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Balder said:
I imagine Hasan sitting on his mother's lap, sharing a bag of Pork Skins...

So, the son of the harlot wishes to throw down the gauntlet again, shouldn't you be taking care of the abominations that you produce on those romantic evenings with your camel?

Crow

Yeah. I'm suprised he hasn't used one of my favorites, "dung of the jackal, an affront to the eyes of the hyenah."

Crow

In these here parts, we use "enough to puke a snipe." A snipe is a waterfoul of less than fastidious tastes.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Billy Bob - you are nothing but an inbred son of a jackal, you were suckled at the breast of a diseased baboon, your vileness is so rank that even the son of a cheesemaker will have nothing to do with you.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Balder said:
There must be some big reason you hate the Left so much...

Do you have a wall-eye?

No, I just hate people who want to ruin America. Fool wanted us to deride him and the worse thing I could possibly call someone is a 'commie'.

'Muslim' comes in at a close second....

Balder

BillyBob said:
No, I just hate people who want to ruin America. Fool wanted us to deride him and the worse thing I could possibly call someone is a 'commie'.

'Muslim' comes in at a close second....
I'm pretty mad at the commies right now too. They're threatening my in-laws' lives in Nepal and making their lives a living hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.