attack fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

I care not of the benefits of cheese...he is still the son of a cheese-maker , and his armpits are infested with the fleas of a thousand camels, , when he was born the midwife spat upon his face in digust, the jackal howled with laughter and the moon turned her face away so as not to see this adbomination upon the face of the earth.

fool

Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I care not of the benefits of cheese...he is still the son of a cheese-maker , and his armpits are infested with the fleas of a thousand camels, , when he was born the midwife spat upon his face in digust, the jackal howled with laughter and the moon turned her face away so as not to see this adbomination upon the face of the earth.
you're good.
now make it rhyme

Balder

Hey, Atheist Fool,

Use the Bible to demonstrate how they aren't doing it right.

That ought to get the ball rolling.

wickwoman

Here in the south we have a very friendly form of insult. I will demonstrate (note southern accent):

Well, bless your heart honey. You just don't have sense enough to come in out of the rain! I mean, your bread ain't baked darlin'.

It is assumed that anything that follows the term "bless your heart" will be somewhat insulting. In court, the judges use the term "with all due respect to counsel." That means that counsel is NOT going to be respected. But, southern judges have to say that. It's in the manual.

"With all due respect, fool, this thread is folly and meaningless, a seeking after wind."

See what I mean?

docrob57

Balder said:
Hey, Atheist Fool,

Use the Bible to demonstrate how they aren't doing it right.

That ought to get the ball rolling.

Are you graciously substituting for fool here as an attack object?

Balder

Sure, Doc. I'm usually not on the radar, for some reason.

Fire away...if you can, with that crooked lil' pistol of yours...

docrob57

Balder said:
Sure, Doc. I'm usually not on the radar, for some reason.

Fire away...if you can, with that crooked lil' pistol of yours...

Me? Fire? Heaven forbid! I am gentle as a snake and wise as a lamb! (Wait, did I get that right?)

Gerald

Resident Fiend
The Berean said:
There is no joy in bringing pain to another.
Then that strange elation I feel when I abuse On Fire must just be gas...

:noway:

Oops, was that me? :dizzy:

On-topic: (ahem)

fool is a warthog-faced buffoon.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Doc - You are the result of what happens when a lesser demon takes a baboon for wife, retarded childern laugh at you behind your back, you are so repugnant that even the village idiot will have nothing to do with you.

Balder

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Doc - You are the result of what happens when a lesser demon takes a baboon for wife, retarded childern laugh at you behind your back, you are so repugnant that even the village idiot will have nothing to do with you.
Hassan, you are the sad result of what happens of when a camel spits on a harlot's bath towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.