Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
This may be just because we have stupid computers (I can't rule that out), but is there some reason why I can't login from the main login, I have to do it from the gallery?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Wamba the Fool

This may be just because we have stupid computers (I can't rule that out), but is there some reason why I can't login from the main login, I have to do it from the gallery?
What happens from the main login?

drbrumley

mg-fight.gif
[/IMG] :commie:

How much to post this guy?

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
You said "anything" so here it is - Why do you think that everyone seems to want me gone just because I so something that they do not agree with? ( i am referring to the marijuana thread ) I feel that others have disagreed on various subjects before and they aren't being taunted incessantly so why am I being treated in such an ill manner? I really want an answer on this, but if it takes too much of your time, as the thread in question is quite long, that is understandable.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by LivingDeadDoll

You said "anything" so here it is - Why do you think that everyone seems to want me gone just because I so something that they do not agree with? ( i am referring to the marijuana thread ) I feel that others have disagreed on various subjects before and they aren't being taunted incessantly so why am I being treated in such an ill manner? I really want an answer on this, but if it takes too much of your time, as the thread in question is quite long, that is understandable.
I think you are giving yourself FAR too much credit.

"Everyone" doesn't want you gone. Most folks probably don't care if you stay or go.

erinmarie

Originally posted by Knight

I think you are giving yourself FAR too much credit.

"Everyone" doesn't want you gone. Most folks probably don't care if you stay or go.

IMHO, I like having LLD around. She's not nearly offensive as say, someone like Crythvan for example.

And it adds a little excitement to my days of bedrest monotony and boredom....
Knit, read, play a game with my four year old, knit, read some more...........read LLD posts, read Poly's posts, wonder what LLD will say, wonder what Poly will say, wonder what kind of joke BillyBob will make about it.... real fun right?? :help:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Wamba the Fool said:
How come some people's names are green in the active user list?
It matches the stars in your eyes... ;)

Really though, perhaps it has to do with membership status, having deity-like moderator powers, or some such thing... :think:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What are the asterisks for?

Status
Not open for further replies.