Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is McDonalds still serving? :D
They're gonna go out of business in Taiwan soon. Someone in the media is running a vendetta against fast food joints. They keep running in to random stores with a camera and testing their oil (apparently they don't change it enough) and now their green tea mixture has been found to contain more than just green tea....

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Or the only one that cares.. ;) ... :chuckle:
Oh, I don't know about that, FS...since I'm not the one who decided to put restrictor plates on it. :D And people who run in the middle of the pack don't need to worry about the finish line tape. :shocked:

On the plus side, some of those who haven't cared about the number, LOUDLY, now have a shot at closing the gap. :chuckle: I suppose I should be happy someone hasn't rigged mine to go in reverse.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:mock: Stars.

:chuckle:

And what is so funny about them?
I had them in first grade, mine had pretty gold and silver stars! Old people like these funny things; the best thing is the quick access to making short comments, I know, much easier than a PM.:)

I think the blue stars should dance around a bit; wouldn't you like that?:chuckle:

JonM

Still too new to post a pic?

Still too new to post a pic?

I just joined and read as much of the terms of services as I could find.

I can't find anything that allows me to post my own pic on my avitar. Am I still too much of a newbie to do stuff like that?

Is there a place that describes what I can and can't do as a newbie or a non-paying member, vs what I can do as an "oldie" or a paying member?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just joined and read as much of the terms of services as I could find.

I can't find anything that allows me to post my own pic on my avitar. Am I still too much of a newbie to do stuff like that?

Is there a place that describes what I can and can't do as a newbie or a non-paying member, vs what I can do as an "oldie" or a paying member?
You need 50 posts and two weeks of service to make a custom avatar. You can review all the subscriber benefits here.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight. This is the Green Goblin. I was banned, but I couldn't figure out why, so I made this screen name to ask you. I'm not trying to get around your rules, I just couldn't see another way to contact you to find out what happened. I promise to not post with this persona, but I'd just like a way to contact you and ask.
It appears that cattyfan gave you a one point infraction for this comment....

Christ on a bicycle. These talking points are not only off-topic, but have been DONE. TO. DEATH. Post it in another thread, if you're interested in discussing this. Just keep in mind, that I don't worship the man, so I'm not afraid to admit that the man is flawed. Still was better than Palin's stupid tail (McCain would've died in office. We all know it).

Please keep in mind TOL is a Christian website.

We will gladly debate the issues with folks like you but at the same time we are not going to allow folks to come on here and disrespect God (the God who you will eventually bow to). It's always wise to recognize the house you are in and show a certain level of respect to those who are hosting you. :up:

Green Goblin

BANNED
Banned
oh, I get it. Yeah, I don't steal, commit adultery or kill. But I'll sure as heck, blaspheme, have gods before him, worship idols (Miyamoto > you),sleep in on the sabbath, piss off my parents, bare false witness and covet my neighbor's oxen (At least I would if he had one. I'm sure it'd be awesome) :p

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse, Goblin.... this is the Ask Knight thread. Please take your debate elsewhere. :up:
It's not a debate, it's a running joke.

But it is getting a bit long, and with my last addition could turn into a debate very easily. So I will let it go. And if Gobby wants to talk about my comment, we can do it elsewhere. I'll leave that up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.