Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
If you get good/bad reps for a post, and then that post is deleted, do the reps get deleted too?
I think I tried that once. The reps aren't affected.

Shalom

Is rep only affected by people positive and negging you, or does any other thing effect it like how many posts or how long you have been on TOL etc etc......?

Mr. 5020

Shalom said:
Is rep only affected by people positive and negging you, or does any other thing effect it like how many posts or how long you have been on TOL etc etc......?
Post count does as well.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight
I have really been enjoying the "Similar Threads" section at the bottom of many threads! How does it work? Does someone actually select threads for this or is it done automaticly by keywords?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
deardelmar said:
Knight
I have really been enjoying the "Similar Threads" section at the bottom of many threads! How does it work? Does someone actually select threads for this or is it done automaticly by keywords?
Yes, every morning I have to read every thread on TOL and then decide what other threads I think are similar. ;)

No, actually it's a automatic feature we recently added. It can slow down the forum a bit but we thought we would try it out and see if it was worth it.

stunrut

How do I get a custon avatar? I have over 50 posts and a rep over 150. I should be able to. I'm just curious how.

I feel a need to express my individuality!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.