Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
Not that I recall, no. Is it a local brew from the Denver area?
It is in fact brewed in Colorado however, it has become rather popular all across America.

See if you can find it in your area. Buy a 6 pack and carefully follow the pouring instructions located on the bottle (VERY IMPORTANT!) . Then rub a slice of lemon on the rim of the glass and enjoy! You will not be disappointed.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:
It is in fact brewed in Colorado however, it has become rather popular all across America.

See if you can find it in your area. Buy a 6 pack and carefully follow the pouring instructions located on the bottle (VERY IMPORTANT!) . Then rub a slice of lemon on the rim of the glass and enjoy! You will not be disappointed.
Perhaps I'll try to find some this weekend. My youngest is staying with us and he enjoys the lighter beers... :cheers:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
Question: can you just change my name? Do I REALLY hafta be a subscriber for that?
Subscribers can't change their own name, but if anyone wants to change their name, they just need to ask an admin politely. ;)

What do you want to change it to? Just "granite"?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Subscribers can't change their own name, but if anyone wants to change their name, they just need to ask an admin politely. ;)

What do you want to change it to? Just "granite"?

Oh, sweet.

Yes. Although I need the capital G, thank you. So it would be simply "Granite."

The numbers were a bad idea.

GuySmiley

Knight said:

Easy Street Wheat is brewed in Ft Collins Colorado by New Belgium Brewing Co. Same people who brew Fat Tire, a very good amber. And since this is the Ask Knight thread, I'll end with: Isnt that right Knight? ;)

Greg

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GuySmiley said:
Easy Street Wheat is brewed in Ft Collins Colorado by New Belgium Brewing Co. Same people who brew Fat Tire, a very good amber. And since this is the Ask Knight thread, I'll end with: Isnt that right Knight? ;)

Greg
I think Easy Street is brewed by Odell's out of Ft. Collins.

New Belgium's wheat beer is called Sunshine Wheat which is nothing near as good as Easy Street Wheat.

GuySmiley

Knight said:
I think Easy Street is brewed by Odell's out of Ft. Collins.

New Belgium's wheat beer is called Sunshine Wheat which is nothing near as good as Easy Street Wheat.
Oh yes! You are right! And its a good thing I ended with "Isnt that right Knight?" But Odell's brews 90 Shilling, also a good amber, isnt that right Knight?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GuySmiley said:
Oh yes! You are right! And its a good thing I ended with "Isnt that right Knight?" But Odell's brews 90 Shilling, also a good amber, isnt that right Knight?
Now THAT is right.

Ninjashadow

Clete said:
Do you mean a list of posters who had received rep points that particular day and how many they had been awarded that day?

If so that would be cool but I wonder how many top ten lists will fit on the home page?

What I meant was that when you see my name at the top, it shows that I have 7800+ posts and then it says (37+ per day). I just though it would be cool to see how many posts threads average per day. Like for the Old Place (original rednecks club) they had 30000 posts in around two years and I thought it would be cool to have a per days post average on the thread.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Ninjashadow said:
What I meant was that when you see my name at the top, it shows that I have 7800+ posts and then it says (37+ per day). I just though it would be cool to see how many posts threads average per day. Like for the Old Place (original rednecks club) they had 30000 posts in around two years and I thought it would be cool to have a per days post average on the thread.
I see. Sort of a way to gage how "hot" a thread is. Neat idea.

Ninjashadow

Clete said:
I see. Sort of a way to gage how "hot" a thread is. Neat idea.

Yes. It'd be kind of cool to see that the "Ask Knight" thread averages 14.09 posts per day (or whatever it is).

So, what say you Knight?

Chileice

Knight,
I think th clock for the Battle X should say A.M rather than P.M If it is supposed to be P.M. the countdaown is off so I expect the next post is due Tuesday morning not Tuesday night, right? You might check it out anyway. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.