Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chileice said:
Knight,
I think th clock for the Battle X should say A.M rather than P.M If it is supposed to be P.M. the countdaown is off so I expect the next post is due Tuesday morning not Tuesday night, right? You might check it out anyway. Thanks.
You're right. Since Sam posted at 10:22 AM (MDT) on Friday, Bob's post is due Tuesday morning. The countdown clock was right, but the posted "due" time was 12 hours off (I fixed it). Thanks.

Last edited:

Truppenzwei

Supreme Goombah of the Goombahs
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Knight,

Would it be possible to get a political affiliation of slapbang in the middle? or apolitical?

Just asking if it is possible.

Cheers
T.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Truppenzwei said:
Hi Knight,

Would it be possible to get a political affiliation of slapbang in the middle? or apolitical?

Just asking if it is possible.

Cheers
T.
No, because that wouldn't tell us anything.

I want people to publicly tell us which side of the fence that they sit.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see you are keeping this on a DC vs. Marvel level so there is no precedent. Very clever.

GuySmiley

What is "systematic" theology? As opposed to . . . what?

EDIT: I was in a Bible Bookstore this weekend and saw a book titled Systematic Theology, so I read the intro and got my answer.

Systematic Theology studies biblical topics that are in effect today. As opposed to Historical Theology (or other areas of theology), which studies the history of biblical topics and how they might have changed etc. Is this how you understand it?

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Knight,

You've probably been asked this before but I was curious about the color coding of the user names.
For example, my name is black (or dark grey, I can't really tell), Becky is purple, BillyBob is brown, both Zakath and squirrel are the same color of blue only Zakath seems to be in bold letters, GuySmiley is green, and Turbo is purple like Becky only more often than not, his name had a "+" sign after it.

What gives? :confused:

Is there a page somewhere that explains what all this means that I can look at?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Mind if I answer? :D

Administrators
Super Moderators
Moderators
Gold Subscribers
Silver Subscribers
Subscribers
Registered Plus
Registered
A "+" means that that poster is on your buddy list.

The forum leaders page is probably the best guide. This thread also has a guide, but some of the colors need to be updated.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Lucky said:
Mind if I answer? :D

Administrators
Super Moderators
Moderators
Gold Subscribers
Silver Subscribers
Subscribers
Registered Plus
Registered
A "+" means that that poster is on your buddy list.

The forum leaders page is probably the best guide. This thread also has a guide, but some of the colors need to be updated.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.