Are you stuck at the gate ?

Gurucam

Jesus declared His two agendas/missions/aims:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

How does one follow Jesus? What did Jesus mean when he instructed, 'follow me'? What indeed was Jesus mission or plan for those who follow him?

If one is to follow Jesus, one must know: Where did Jesus go and when and how did he go there? And where is Jesus now, at this time?

Being buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely is not how one follows Jesus . . . clearly that is 'the dead burying their dead'.

Gurucam

Dear Father:

Christians are only the chosen few. They are like Jesus (with only one exception, Jesus is lord. Christians, the chosen few, follow Jesus. They are not the dead who bury their dead. they take the same path that Jesus took to go exactly where Jesus went in three days after death on earth.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Dear Father:

Christians are only the chosen few. They are like Jesus (with only one exception, Jesus is lord. Christians, the chosen few, follow Jesus. They are not the dead who bury their dead. they take the same path that Jesus took to go exactly where Jesus went in three days after death on earth.

I still agree with all your saying Gurucam , my nick is faither , not Father. I would never ask anyone to call me that.

You've talked alot about eternal truths and temporal truths , I'm aware of the difference . Even to the point that i understand there to be specific laws in each one .

But that doesn't change the fact that we all must become " in Christ " by Faith and faithing (pisteuo) .

So tell me how you became in Christ and how do you maintain you relationship with Him ?

Thanks Looking forward to hearing from you .

Gurucam

I still agree with all your saying Gurucam , my nick is faither , not Father. I would never ask anyone to call me that.

You've talked alot about eternal truths and temporal truths , I'm aware of the difference . Even to the point that i understand there to be specific laws in each one .

But that doesn't change the fact that we all must become " in Christ " by Faith and faithing (pisteuo) .

So tell me how you became in Christ and how do you maintain you relationship with Him ?

Thanks Looking forward to hearing from you .

I did not suggest that you are 'The Father'. However you can be 'Father' by regular designation or nick name or what ever. However, at all events, evens, a nick name is a 'proper name' and therefore entitled to be affixed with a capital letter.

You are misrepresenting me. I did not 'talk' about eternal truths and/or temporal truths. Fact is, there are no temporal truth. The very nature of truth is eternal.

I spoke of a physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' son of man Jesus who could not and did not deliver truth.

I spoke about a Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus. I confirmed that only this Jesus can deliver All Truth.

In the tradition of Lord Jesus, when one (a human) is not given by God to know truth, one is not given truth. One is given given parables which do not in any way contain truth, or seek to deliver truth. There are no truth 'supposedly hidden' in parables.

Additionally, All Truth comeS only from the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven.

No truth
can come or ever came, from, the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, who was from earth (and earthly) and who is not the Lord from heaven.

Indeed the greatest mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven. All and/or any Truth comes only privately and individually to each human.

More precisely, All Truth and/or any Truth comes to each human only through a 'not seen'/none physical) intuitive connection/communion between the individual spirit/heart of each ('born-again') person and the spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

No one else has access to truth or get truth. Only the chosen few get Truth. All others are fooled-up with parables solely for their appeasement.

Are we clear on this or do you need literal validation from the Holy KJV N.T. for the above?

You asked me, the question: 'How you became in Christ?'. You are clearly not interested in my response. Your sinister aim seems to be to tell me your idea about how to come onto Christ. I am not interested in hearing your idea.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I did not suggest that you are 'The Father'. However you can be 'Father' by regular designation or nick name or what ever.

You are misrepresenting me. I did not 'talk' about eternal truths and/or temporal truths. Fact is, there are no temporal truth. The very nature of truth is eternal.

I spoke of a physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' son of man Jesus who could not and did not deliver truth.

I spoke about a Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus. I confirmed that only this Jesus can deliver All Truth.

When one is not given by God to know truth, one is not given truth, one is given given parables which do not in any way contain truth, or seek to deliver truth. There are no truth 'supposedly hidden' in parables.

All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven. No truth can come or ever came from, the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was form earth (and earthly) and not the Lord from heaven.

Indeed the greatest mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven . . . This happens only through a live real-time intuitive connection/communion between the individual spirit/heart of each ('born-again') person and the spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

No one else has access to truth ot get truth.

Are we clear on this or do you need literal validation from the Holy KJV N.T. for the above?

Were clear , i'll just wait for your understanding on how access the Spirit of Christ in this temporal realm .

Gurucam

Were clear , i'll just wait for your understanding on how access the Spirit of Christ in this temporal realm .

I would not offer 'my or any other understanding' on how to access the Spirit of Jesus.

There is a well and literally laid out eternal passage in the Holy KJV N.T.. This defined the path which I was able to go through.

This path does not require 'understanding'. It required actualization which are simply defined in the Holy KJV N.T.

Only when one has this actualization does one become given by God to commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

This actualization is 'extra physical'. It lies beyond the physical words that are scriptures.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I would not offer 'my or any other understanding' on how to access the Spirit of Jesus.

There is a well and literally laid out eternal passage in the Holy KJV N.T.. This defined the path which I was able to go through.

This path does not require 'understanding'. It required actualization which are simply defined in the Holy KJV N.T.

Only when one has this actualization does one become given by God to commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

This actualization is 'extra physical'. It lies beyond the physical words that are scriptures.

Since you seem to be well versed in the KJV , i would submitt Rom 8:9 to you . It says if we do not have the Spirit of Christ in us , and we are not in Him , Christ is none of ours . I take it one step further in that if the Spirit of Christ and Christ are not ours , His Word and the promises there in can't be ours either .

So i'm trying to test you or your Spirit , which we are told to do . I need to know that Christ and His word are yours legitimately to talk about before anything . Like you said concerning the narrow path , i agree 100% .

So what can you give me ? An understanding on what true NT Faith and faithing are ? If you have the Spirit of Christ , you also have the "Mind of Christ " , what happened when you received the Mind of Christ and what is it like on a daily basis.

Both of these as i think your eluding too , can be done without ever knowing Gods Word .

Gurucam

The Spirit of Jesus is simply Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. He is seated 'on the right side' of God (the Holy Spirit) in spirit heaven. In this format Jesus is Lord.

When the physical Jesus was crucified he lost his physical body. His Spirit body was regenerated and He rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, to sit on the right side of God (the Holy Spirit), as the Lord. In this Spirit only format, Jesus is ready, willing and able to make intercession with God (the Holy Spirit) on behalf of Saints/Christians.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Those who wish to access, and commune with the Spirit of Jesus must seek Him in God's kingdom of heaven that is in the spirit realm.

The kingdom of God is within one:

Luke 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Jesus is currently in God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore to find the Spirit Jesus one must search within one:

The path to finding the Spirit Jesus and communing with Him is an inward human search. However this search is further clarified. Finding the Spirit Jesus and communing with Him is simply and only about searching one's own heart/spirit and discerning precisely what His Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do:

Roman: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is quite automatic and easy for those who can search their heart/spirit. And herein lies the difficulty. Only a chosen few can search their heart/spirit.

To be able to search one's heart/spirit requires one to be 'converted'. This is to be aware of or awakened to, one's own heart or spirit. This is to cease being 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is described as being 'born again'.

A person who is 'converted' is described as being given by God to know truth.

The sad fact is only the chosen few ever become 'converted'. When Jesus walk physically on earth, from among all who He encountered, only the disciples were given by God to get Truth. Only they were 'converted'.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'Conversion' (which is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over) is necessary before one can reach and be healed by Jesus.

Only the disciples got truth from Jesus. Everyone else (the great masses who Jesus encountered) got parables. Parables were not intended to contain or deliver truth.

Primarily Jesus passes knowledge to me from His Spirit to my spirit/heart, because I am 'converted' and I love Him unconditionally. I was born 'converted':

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The above is the path as laid down in the best possible way and accurately and literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

There are lots more totally supporting and totally clarifying revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. Do you need the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and completely confirm all of the above?

Last edited:

Gurucam

If one wish to follow Jesus, one must know precisely where Jesus went and how and when He went there and one must also know precisely what Jesus is offering those who follow Him.

One cannot be making-up one's own ideas.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

One must know also that Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that He is Lord of all). This means that when Christians (who are only the chosen few) die, they follow the path of Jesus Christ.

When they die, their individual spirits are also regenerated and like Jesus Christ, they rise to heaven, in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies to be like angels in heaven.

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Christians follow Jesus, exactly. They are never buried in the earth, with their dead physical bodies, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Spirit of Jesus is simply Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. He is seated 'on the right side' of God (the Holy Spirit) in spirit heaven. In this format Jesus is Lord.

When the physical Jesus was crucified he lost his physical body. His Spirit body was regenerated and He rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, to sit on the right side of God (the Holy Spirit), as the Lord. In this Spirit only format, Jesus is ready, willing and able to make intercession with God (the Holy Spirit) on behalf of Saints/Christians.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Those who wish to access, and commune with the Spirit of Jesus must seek Him in God's kingdom of heaven that is in the spirit realm.

The kingdom of God is within one:

Luke 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Jesus is currently in God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore to find the Spirit Jesus one must search within one:

The path to finding the Spirit Jesus and communing with Him is an inward human search. However this search is further clarified. Finding the Spirit Jesus and communing with Him is simply and only about searching one's own heart/spirit and discerning precisely what His Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do:

Roman: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is quite automatic and easy for those who can search their heart/spirit. And herein lies the difficulty. Only a chosen few can search their heart/spirit.

To be able to search one's heart/spirit requires one to be 'converted'. This is to be aware of or awakened to, one's own heart or spirit. This is to cease being 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is described as being 'born again'.

A person who is 'converted' is described as being given by God to know truth.

The sad fact is only the chosen few ever become 'converted'. When Jesus walk physically on earth, from among all who He encountered, only the disciples were given by God to get Truth. Only they were 'converted'.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'Conversion' (which is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over) is necessary before one can reach and be healed by Jesus.

Only the disciples got truth from Jesus. Everyone else (the great masses who Jesus encountered) got parables. Parables were not intended to contain or deliver truth.

Primarily Jesus passes knowledge to me from His Spirit to my spirit/heart, because I am 'converted' and I love Him unconditionally. I was born 'converted':

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The above is the path as laid down in the best possible way and accurately and literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

There are lots more totally supporting and totally clarifying revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. Do you need the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and completely confirm all of the above?

You still haven't answered my questions . I don't think anyone could or would disagree with what your presenting so far.

Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing .

Faithing in Christ is more than just searching inside us.

So what can you give me ? An understanding on what true NT Faith and faithing are ? If you have the Spirit of Christ , you also have the "Mind of Christ " , what happened when you received the Mind of Christ and what is it like on a daily basis.

Both of these as i think your eluding too , can be done without ever knowing Gods Word .

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What does He say for us to do ?

Believe (Ac 16:31). That's all we can
quoties.gif
do. You don't believe? Your horns will eventually show (Heb 3:12). :banana:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You still haven't answered my questions . I don't think anyone could or would disagree with what your presenting so far.

Bumped for Gurucam

Faither

BANNED
Banned
If one wish to follow Jesus, one must know precisely where Jesus went and how and when He went there and one must also know precisely what Jesus is offering those who follow Him.

One cannot be making-up one's own ideas.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

One must know also that Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that He is Lord of all). This means that when Christians (who are only the chosen few) die, they follow the path of Jesus Christ.

When they die, their individual spirits are also regenerated and like Jesus Christ, they rise to heaven, in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies to be like angels in heaven.

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Christians follow Jesus, exactly. They are never buried in the earth, with their dead physical bodies, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely.

Gurucam , do you understand Jesus to be God in the flesh , or a good and wise teacher.

Gurucam

None of your suggestions/ideas are worthy.

One must do the first thing first.

Seek ye first the kingdom God that is within you, i.e. through your own heart/spirit and all things will be added.

What you believe and offer are parables. Parables are given only to those who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Also parables are given to take away what people have and leave them with nought.

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

When you esteem, rely on and use parables you confirm very clearly that you are not yet given by God to know truth. Then no one, not even Jesus, can help you.

The path to Truth and Truth defines the path to the Spirit of Jesus and Christianity. Truth and the path to Truth are mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were totally hidden from the generations of Abraham, until Jesus deliver these mysteries 2000 odd years ago, very privately, to only the disciples/saints.

One must be given by God to get these mysteries before one can get them.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
None of your suggestions/ideas are worthy.

One must do the first thing first.

Seek ye first the kingdom God that is within you, i.e. through your own heart/spirit and all things will be added.

What you believe and offer are parables. Parables are given only to those who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Also parables are given to take away what people have and leave them with nought.

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

When you esteem, rely on and use parables you confirm very clearly that you are not yet given by God to know truth. Then no one, not even Jesus, can help you.

The path to Truth and Truth defines the path to the Spirit of Jesus and Christianity. Truth and the path to Truth are mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were totally hidden from the generations of Abraham, until Jesus deliver these mysteries 2000 odd years ago, very privately, to only the disciples/saints.

One must be given by God to get these mysteries before one can get them.

Ya i agree i'm not worthy of what God has given me .

But what i do is i put my understandings on the table out there for all to see . And if someone has a better understanding , we both are blessed with a better understanding of Christ .

I've put my understandings in front of you to test , and you trample on them without replacing them with a better understanding . That can only mean you don't have one .

You've been basically saying the same thing over and over , which is said i agreed with . But it doesn't mean anything unless you can put it into a Faithing action . I asked you what your understanding of Faith and faith were , and you still haven't replied . I'm already outside the box of the worlds christianity , why won't you put your understanding out there to be tested as well.

No more ramblings about the Spirit , get real with me .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At the very start of our Salvation journey we are being called or drawn out by the Father to Christ . Nobody comes to Christ unless the Father draws them . Is everyone called ? No , the Greek is specific , the Father is calling a small group of people out from among a bigger group that isn't being called.

Go straight to hell you pervert. You already knew that he said if he is lifted up he would draw all unto him. Yet you told this lie anyway to pull people from the faith. May God repay you for your works. Like the coppermith.