Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg

chair

Goes without saying. Today there is virtually no other kind.

Is it really so hard to understand that "most terrorists are Muslims" is not the same as "all Muslims are terrorists"?

You can post 1,000 nasty photos, and it will make no difference.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Islam.

Islam, Islam, Islam. Everywhere you look now, ~Islam~

:plain:

The difference between them and Christianity is that one can stand up for something without being sued- and in an alien country no less.

Leave it to liberals to rationalize that nonsense

Ban. All. Religion.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm just a blunt instrument, and she didn't fool me. Christians often fall for the sanctimonious, or don't analyze all the content spoken/written. Tim Tebow is a small sample. He prays not in the closet, but where he is seen by men.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Muslims feed a dead baby to the unsuspecting mother. And not a word from the political left on TOL. Where is the thread started for women's rights and anti-abortion from rusha? It doesn't exist because she is pro-abortion.

Evil ISIS thugs cooked the baby boy of a Yazidi woman and then fed him to his unsuspecting mother after almost starving her to death.

The woman was allegedly being kept as a sex slave in a dark cellar and hadn't eaten for three days.

According to Iraqi MP Vian Dakhil, a ten-year-old girl was also 'raped to death' in front of her family members.

Arthur Brain

Muslims feed a dead baby to the unsuspecting mother. And not a word from the political left on TOL. Where is the thread started for women's rights and anti-abortion from rusah? It doesn't exist because she is pro-abortion.

Evil ISIS thugs cooked the baby boy of a Yazidi woman and then fed him to his unsuspecting mother after almost starving her to death.

The woman was allegedly being kept as a sex slave in a dark cellar and hadn't eaten for three days.

According to Iraqi MP Vian Dakhil, a ten-year-old girl was also 'raped to death' in front of her family members.

Who's "Rusah"?

Because that's as fictional as the stuff you presumably made up about Rusha. She's as staunchly anti abortion as you can get on here and certainly more pro life than the likes of nutters like yourself who would send nukes into the middle east.

Prat.

Arthur Brain

You don't care what the muslims do, you care about a literal typo.

Your typo wasn't the issue, it was your lies about a poster who is so much more pro life than the likes of yourself which would have been clear to anyone with an IQ above 47.

:AMR:

musterion

The original Star Trek had the one with sedate, respectable humanoids who were allowed to cut loose at Red Hour, from midnight until dawn...burning, looting, raping, murdering. The Enterprise crew were utterly horrified by it, especially when they discovered it was all in obedience to a dead guy, Landru.

Wonder what they'd think if they saw a year in the life of Mohammedanism, circa 2017 and the Red Hour of Ramadan.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
[h=1]Texas Takes a Step to Keep Sharia Law Out of American Courts[/h]

texascourthouseas_si.jpg

Texas lawmakers are taking serious measures to protect Americans from sharia law.
The Texas state Senate passed HB45, the Texas Foreign Law Procedural Protection Act. It bars any foreign code of law, including sharia law, from the state's courts, specifically in "family law cases."
It has come under fire from pro-Muslim groups.
The Center for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) dubbed it "anit-sharia," and encouraged citizens to protest it.
Numerous aspects of it, and many other foreign legal codes, violate constitutional rights of Americans.

Under sharia law alone, whippings, other cruel methods of punishments, and even certain types of killings, are permissible in extreme cases. Children are also sometimes allowed to be married off to adults.
It provides for only American laws to be used in American courts.
Banning the implementation of foreign, and specifically sharia law isn't a new concept. Similar bills have been introduced in 13 other states this year alone.
For example, Michigan's House of Representatives introduced HB 4499 earlier this year. It would partially stop foreign laws being used and "provide for modification or voiding of certain contractual provisions or agreements that would result in a violation of constitutional rights."

Texas has introduced many other bills relating to banning foreign laws in the past. Passing this one is yet another step in assuring Constitutional rights are granted in courts.
The legislation passed the Texas house on May 6, and the senate on May 22. It's currently awaiting the Governor's signature.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/may/texas-takes-a-step-to-keep-sharia-law-out-of-american-courts

Greg Jennings

[h=1]Texas Takes a Step to Keep Sharia Law Out of American Courts[/h]

texascourthouseas_si.jpg

Texas lawmakers are taking serious measures to protect Americans from sharia law.
The Texas state Senate passed HB45, the Texas Foreign Law Procedural Protection Act. It bars any foreign code of law, including sharia law, from the state's courts, specifically in "family law cases."
It has come under fire from pro-Muslim groups.
The Center for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) dubbed it "anit-sharia," and encouraged citizens to protest it.
Numerous aspects of it, and many other foreign legal codes, violate constitutional rights of Americans.

Under sharia law alone, whippings, other cruel methods of punishments, and even certain types of killings, are permissible in extreme cases. Children are also sometimes allowed to be married off to adults.
It provides for only American laws to be used in American courts.
Banning the implementation of foreign, and specifically sharia law isn't a new concept. Similar bills have been introduced in 13 other states this year alone.
For example, Michigan's House of Representatives introduced HB 4499 earlier this year. It would partially stop foreign laws being used and "provide for modification or voiding of certain contractual provisions or agreements that would result in a violation of constitutional rights."

Texas has introduced many other bills relating to banning foreign laws in the past. Passing this one is yet another step in assuring Constitutional rights are granted in courts.
The legislation passed the Texas house on May 6, and the senate on May 22. It's currently awaiting the Governor's signature.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/may/texas-takes-a-step-to-keep-sharia-law-out-of-american-courts

Based on what I see in your post, that's ok with me

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who's "Rusah"?

Because that's as fictional as the stuff you presumably made up about Rusha. She's as staunchly anti abortion as you can get on here and certainly more pro life than the likes of nutters like yourself who would send nukes into the middle east.

Prat.

Every *honest* person on this site KNOWS I am staunchly anti-abortion ...

As for responding to the atrocities towards pregnant women, women, children and the unborn in Muslim countries ... I have on multiple occasions and no longer waste my time due to the hypocrisy and dishonesty of a few select individuals who I do not consider to be prolife OR pro-woman. Here's a hint ... it is NOT prolife to bomb Muslim countries when we KNOW those murdered will include the unborn, children and allll of those pregnant women that are being abused by those Muslim meanies!

Bottomline ... IF I deem that someone is truly anti-abortion (not selectively so) in ALL instances as well as anti-violence towards women and children, I will always reply to such like-minded individuals.

musterion

Here's a hint ... it is NOT prolife to bomb Muslim countries

Taking your red herring seriously just to prove a point:

By that measure, then no war has EVER been justified nor can EVER be. No action -- military or civil -- should EVER be taken because of the risk to killing non-combatants. Are you going on record as affirming that position, that military action cannot EVER be justified and that you are an absolute pacifist?

Bottomline ... IF I deem that someone is truly anti-abortion (not selectively so) in ALL instances as well as anti-violence towards women and children, I will always reply to such like-minded individuals.

Let's get this straight, then:

You consider to be pro-life anyone who is (a) anti-abortion in all cases with no exceptions, (b) anti-war in all cases, (c) anti-law enforcement because of the remote but still present possibility of citizens being accidentally killed by police actions in response to crime, and (d) no citizen should EVER be legally armed in ANY context, just in case a bullet goes wild and hits someone.

By your measure -- IF you want to be consistent -- almost no one will be pro-life. I bet even you aren't.