Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

chair

If AB was opposed to islam, he would post stories on a daily basis or post in this and other threads on the subject of their barbarism.

What was it that you did to help the non-Jihad Muslims? You kept mentioning it, but never came out and said what you did.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Democrats supports rape?

Nope ... only a demented person would support rape or attack rape victims. Rapists should die via the DP. All rapists. Not just rapists who happen to be Muslim. The end.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just quoting angel, who apparently can't disagree with someone without demonizing them:

Oh, I didn't see that. Thanks. I guess. :plain:

There are enough threads and replies of *mine* on TOL that I don't need to repeat myself. Nor will I be picking and choosing whether abortion or rapes are permissible based on the reason, person's age, occupation or religion. None are permissible. No. Not one.

Pretty clear, eh? :)

Arthur Brain

If AB was opposed to islam, he would post stories on a daily basis or post in this and other threads on the subject of their barbarism.

I'm opposed to extremism and I sure don't need to meet your "criteria" for being opposed to barbarism. Why don't you summon up some "moral courage" and go vote 'yes' on LMOHM's thread?

:rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg

4vonSG.gif

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do business with Muslims. Employ Muslims. Have studied with Muslims. Taught Muslims. Even served in teh army with Muslims. "what did I do?"- I didn't do anything.

But you are not an apologist for islam. Did you tell them they are on a highway to hell?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond