Are you Going to Heaven?

Pipiripi

Me and all this people are going to heaven when Jesus returns now.

Those who are now searching for the truth, and if they died, they will be in heaven with God.

We true remnant are this people. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Me and all this people are going to heaven when Jesus returns now.

Those who are now searching for the truth, and if they died, they will be in heaven with God.

We true remnant are this people. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.
Umm...What?

Speak English much?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Umm...What?

Speak English much?

Pipiripi

This coming is the third time. The safe now is the second time. When Jesus comes now. Read Revelation again. There will be two death. Now when Jesus come, and the other is when Jesus destroyed Satan and all the wicked people.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can speak 4 languages, what about you? Peudes hablar Español? Kan je Nederlanse taal spreken? Bo ta kompronde papiamentu? Go search for your translator!!

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars The Phantom Menace)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This coming is the third time. The safe now is the second time. When Jesus comes now. Read Revelation again. There will be two death. Now when Jesus come, and the other is when Jesus destroyed Satan and all the wicked people.

You have some pretty crazy ideas running around inside your head...

marke

You have all the trappings of Ahimaaz, desiring to bring out the truth but woefully unprepared to do so.

2 Samuel 18

28 And Ahimaaz called, and said unto the king, All is well. And he fell down to the earth upon his face before the king, and said, Blessed be the Lord thy God, which hath delivered up the men that lifted up their hand against my lord the king.

29 And the king said, Is the young man Absalom safe? And Ahimaaz answered, When Joab sent the king's servant, and me thy servant, I saw a great tumult, but I knew not what it was.

30 And the king said unto him, Turn aside, and stand here. And he turned aside, and stood still.

31 And, behold, Cushi came; and Cushi said, Tidings, my lord the king: for the Lord hath avenged thee this day of all them that rose up against thee.

32 And the king said unto Cushi, Is the young man Absalom safe? And Cushi answered, The enemies of my lord the king, and all that rise against thee to do thee hurt, be as that young man is.