Are We Really 99% Chimp?

6days

Actually...the video is quite good (from a secular point of view). It has quite a few poor assumptions / faulty logic, but it also shows the flaws in doing human chimp DNA comparisons.

brinny

Are We Really 99% Chimp?

monkey-shaking-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Actually...the video is quite good (from a secular point of view). It has quite a few poor assumptions / faulty logic, but it also shows the flaws in doing human chimp DNA comparisons.

It's about time somebody figured it out. The other posters on this thread have been acting like chimps...

rainee

I'm glad you posted this 6Days for it encouraged me to watch the video!

It wasGREAT, as in fantastic! And one of the best I've ever seen if not the best from the so called currently popular science position of seeing evolution as the wheel that makes the world go round so to speak.

When I saw what was presented in the vid I praised God for
His wonderful ways - what a Creator, yes?!
As you pointed out they have to assume changes merely happened and so we have successful highly complex life...which is hard to respect for me... But good info!