ECT ARE THERE TWO GOSPELS HERE ??

DAN P

How does that prove we don't have to obey God?

Hi and it is historical evidence as to what happened in Gen 4:4 and in Heb 11:4 and we are to use 2 Tim 2:15 to understand the word of God and this proves that there is more than one gospel !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and it is historical evidence as to what happened in Gen 4:4 and in Heb 11:4 and we are to use 2 Tim 2:15 to understand the word of God and this proves that there is more than one gospel !!

dan p

Deal with the scriptures that I gave you.

DAN P

Deal with the scriptures that I gave you.

Hi and will deal with one because your comprehension is nil !!

Acts 13:32 reads And we preach the gospel to you , the promise having been made to the fathers !!

The fathers, are the fathers are all Jews !!

In verse 33 , and that promise is Jesus and is fulfilled and Acts 13 is speaking to Jews !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and will deal with one because your comprehension is nil !!

Acts 13:32 reads And we preach the gospel to you , the promise having been made to the fathers !!

The fathers, are the fathers are all Jews !!

In verse 33 , and that promise is Jesus and is fulfilled and Acts 13 is speaking to Jews !!

dan p

Obey Jesus and you will have all the teachings you need.

God's Truth

Hi God truth and I wonder if you will OBEY John 20:23 and remember you have to obey what Jesus says , RIGHT ??

Explain it to me , IF YOU CAN ??

dan p

That is what Jesus told those while the foundation was being laid. The foundation has been laid.

DAN P

That is what Jesus told those while the foundation was being laid. The foundation has been laid.

Hi GT , and are AVOIDING what John 20:23 is really saying and give a BLOOTER type answer !!

Is that what it says , He is is laying a foundation ?

Where does it say that in verse 23?

You do not know the answer , DO YOU ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi GT , and are AVOIDING what John 20:23 is really saying and give a BLOOTER type answer !!

Is that what it says , He is is laying a foundation ?

Where does it say that in verse 23?

You do not know the answer , DO YOU ??

dan p

Do you not understand that the apostles helped lay the foundation and now the foundation has been laid?

DAN P

Do you not understand that the apostles helped lay the foundation and now the foundation has been laid?

Hi GT and you are going to print FAKE NEWS and can not answer John 20:23 , so why not admit you do not no the answer ??

So , how did the apostle REMIT SINS , so when are you going to OBEY Jesus ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi GT and you are going to print FAKE NEWS and can not answer John 20:23 , so why not admit you do not no the answer ??

So , how did the apostle REMIT SINS , so when are you going to OBEY Jesus ??

dan p

I am not an apostle.

This is fake news?

Ephesians 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

1 Corinthians 3:11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

DAN P

I am not an apostle.

This is fake news?

Ephesians 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

1 Corinthians 3:11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Hi , and APOSTLE / APOSTOLOS , just means Messenger !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and you look up the Greek word for APOSTOLOS ??

Where did you get your definition ??

dan p

Apostles are those directly taught from God and not from men. That is why people didn't believe that Paul was an apostle and why he explained that Jesus taught him directly after he had died and ascended.

DAN P

Apostles are those directly taught from God and not from men. That is why people didn't believe that Paul was an apostle and why he explained that Jesus taught him directly after he had died and ascended.

Hi and write what you want , BUT where are your verses and PROOF ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and write what you want , BUT where are your verses and PROOF ??

dan p

Try to do some searching yourself. I went through my time before to give you scriptures and then you just denied them. Get back to me about what you find out about Paul and the scriptures where he defended himself as really being an apostle.

DAN P

Try to do some searching yourself. I went through my time before to give you scriptures and then you just denied them. Get back to me about what you find out about Paul and the scriptures where he defended himself as really being an apostle.

Hi and there are many verse that prove that Paul is an APOSTLE to the Gentiles and one is Rom 11:13 !!~

You need to read a bible and to know how to retention , after you read the bible !!

dan p

Last edited: