Are MADists Reproducing?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Just curious . . .

Do the MADists represented on TOL have like-minded spouses with whom they have produced children who believe as they do?

Or are most singles?

Danoh

I thought sure you were married STP. I saw pictures.

He's still waiting for Helen Crump to make the first move.

"...still waiting, after all these years..." Paul Simon :chuckle:

Actually, I've met children within various Mid-Acts Based assemblies able to handle a Bible better than most non-Mid-Acts Pastors I have dealt with.

I recall a brother and sister who were 8 and 9 years old, respectively.

Their dad is a Mid-Acts based Pastor and he and his small family are all very active in ministry.

Anyway, a group of us were at a Sunday brunch place waiting to be seated.

I spot their two children out of the corner of my eye, engaged in a conversation with some teenagers and some smaller kids, not of our group.

The boy calls me over, borrows my Bible, and proceeds to go from one passage to another, on the issues of salvation.

One of the older girls kiddingly says to him "well, your sister seemed to be doing alright without the Bible."

His sister replies "we both know the passages by heart, on all sorts of things, but actually the Bible itself is our authority..." - at which point, she rattles off some passages about that, lol.

Next thing we knew, three of those kids expressed wanting to trust Christ as their Saviour that day...

Chokes me up recalling that, now.

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

But yeah, many Mid-Acts Based Believer's are all about their children being crystal clear as possible on the various issues.

Why?

Romans 5:8 is why.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He's still waiting for Helen Crump to make the first move.

"...still waiting, after all these years..." Paul Simon :chuckle:

Actually, I've met children within various Mid-Acts Based assemblies able to handle a Bible better than most non-Mid-Acts Pastors I have dealt with.

I recall a brother and sister who were 8 and 9 years old, respectively.

Their dad is a Mid-Acts based Pastor and he and his small family are all very active in ministry.

Anyway, a group of us were at a Sunday brunch place waiting to be seated.

I spot their two children out of the corner of my eye, engaged in a conversation with some teenagers and some smaller kids, not of our group.

The boy calls me over, borrows my Bible, and proceeds to go from one passage to another, on the issues of salvation.

One of the older girls kiddingly says to him "well, your sister seemed to be doing alright without the Bible."

His sister replies "we both know the passages by heart, on all sorts of things, but actually the Bible itself is our authority..." - at which point, she rattles off some passages about that, lol.

Next thing we knew, three of those kids expressed wanting to trust Christ as their Saviour that day...

Chokes me up recalling that, now.

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

But yeah, many Mid-Acts Based Believer's are all about their children being crystal clear as possible on the various issues.

Why?

Romans 5:8 is why.
Good post Danoh

Arthur Brain

Just curious . . .

Do the MADists represented on TOL have like-minded spouses with whom they have produced children who believe as they do?

Or are most singles?

What a heart warming thread.

How about a sequel?

How many [insert religious zealotry/denom of persuasion] people reproduce on here and how many children are indoctrinated into said belief system?

:plain:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What a heart warming thread.

How about a sequel?

How many [insert religious zealotry/denom of persuasion] people reproduce on here and how many children are indoctrinated into said belief system?

What will make this thread "heart-warming," are any spiritual responses.

Arthur Brain

What will make this thread "heart-warming," are any spiritual responses.

Like what? How it's awesome if a 'reprobate' child is lost because it was all part of God's decree to start with along with the 'reprobate' family they were born into by the same divine decree?

Yay...

Let's celebrate cancer by the same token.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Like what? How it's awesome if a 'reprobate' child is lost because it was all part of God's decree to start with along with the 'reprobate' family they were born into by the same divine decree?

Yay...

Let's celebrate cancer by the same token.

Your response is not spiritual, but defiant.

So be it . . .