Are Calvinist, Catholics Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoisses

Legalism from the law of Moses is the worst killer of Christians bar none. Only the unmerited grace of Christ can appease the broken law of God. Trying to keep the law in the flesh destroys faith and once your faith is gone you belong to the devil forever.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good works that James said Christians should perform were works of love and he even said love was the royal law. This post is a work of love to help you see what an unbeliever you are.

Love your enemy is Jesus' law.

"love" is work.

why do you disrespect His word?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus sends all his unrepentant enemies to hell, noob!

You sound like so happy telling about it.

BTW, Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

You need to take heed of His admonishment if you want salvation.

Jesus is the Lord and the Judge.

Epoisses

You sound like so happy telling about it.

BTW, Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

You need to take heed of His admonishment if you want salvation.

Jesus is the Lord and the Judge.

Paul said the just shall live by faith and Jesus said the same thing. The Roman centurion comes to mind as a model of obedience.

jsanford108

I personally do not believe that I have to do anything to be saved except to believe and have faith in Jesus.

I believe that Jesus has done everything that is necessary for my salvation and he did it perfectly. Jesus as my substitute and representative has met all of the demands of God's law. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus I stand complete in Him, Colossians 2:10.

The biggest problem with Catholicism is that attempts to rehabilitate man's sinful nature by the works of the law, it doesn't work. It makes man a worse sinner, Romans 7:8-11.

Can you provide scriptural evidence to support your belief that you have to do nothing except believe?

How does faith plus works make man a worse sinner? Logically, one would solidify the other. Faith would yield good works. Good works would encourage strong faith. Are men not known by their fruits? That which they sow, they reap.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Epoisses

You teach that Christ can't save sinners, im just a sinner.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. 2Pet. 2:20-22

Peter rebukes your unbiblical notions that believers never fall away.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who is the Lord, Jesus or Paul?

Jesus says to keep His commands, dear.

John 13:34
John 14:15
John 15:12

~ 2 Tim. 1:1

God revealed Himself through God (Believe in WHO HE IS! ... Believe in God and Believe also in Jesus)
After Pentecost ... God Indwelled Mankind! But ... The LAW KEEPER (Worker of Worker's) was addressed by God on the road to Damascus and was addressed by God. He became God's chosen Emmisary to deliver the message of Grace that was poured out through Jesus.

YHWH? JHVH? JHWH!!! Jesus-> Joshua-> Yeshua-> YeHoshua-> JoHoshuWaH = JHWH is Salvation = The living breathing God is Salvation!

Is. 43:11 and Lk. 2:11

?!?!?!?!

- Deceit exposed !!! Get gospel workman right!

Dust from sandals you currently are!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John 13:34
John 14:15
John 15:12

~ 2 Tim. 1:1

God revealed Himself through God (Believe in WHO HE IS! ... Believe in God and Believe also in Jesus)
After Pentecost ... God Indwelled Mankind! But ... The LAW KEEPER (Worker of Worker's) was addressed by God on the road to Damascus and was addressed by God. He became God's chosen Emmisary to deliver the message of Grace that was poured out through Jesus.

YHWH? JHVH? JHWH!!! Jesus-> Joshua-> Yeshua-> YeHoshua-> JoHoshuWaH = JHWH is Salvation = The living breathing God is Salvation!

Is. 43:11 and Lk. 2:11

?!?!?!?!

- Deceit exposed !!! Get gospel workman right!

Dust from sandals you currently are!

You seem to have problem Jesus being the Lord.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You seem to have problem Jesus being the Lord.

I will be logging off for a bit. But... I'll post this in two places. You judge and damn all who appose the Watchtower teachings. You appose Grace. You appose all who believe Jesus is God. You resist scripture and you resist the Holy Spirit.

You feast on dividing Christians. (1 Co. 1:13)

You deny that God is Father - beyond and within, Son - Within creation and the very, physical presence of God ... and Holy Spirit - God within us as our seal of salvation.

You MOCK anyone who dares say they are saved!

You are only kind to try to sway people to the Watchtower and divide.

You cloak your deceit in a thin veil of false humility that is as see through as cellophane.

Good day madam.

Status
Not open for further replies.