Are Abortion Protests Effective?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
But if we are all born or conceived in innocence, then isn't life sacred? Isn't every life precious and redeemable? I mean, to me that's how Jesus was. And if someone kills because they think they are doing something good, then what does that say?

You can't say Jesus just wanted the Roman authorities to use their government to kill, conquer and crucifiy innocent life.

fool

Hall of Fame
But if we are all born or conceived in innocence, then isn't life sacred? Isn't every life precious and redeemable? I mean, to me that's how Jesus was. And if someone kills because they think they are doing something good, then what does that say?

You can't say Jesus just wanted the Roman authorities to use their government to kill, conquer and crucifiy innocent life.

Was this post directed at anyone in particular?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Antiabortion protestors are ineffective and not respected. They are the epitome of people who need to mind their own business.

In my experience they have been very effective in many ways. I went to one this morning!:chuckle: We've saved 65 babies from being ripped up in Denver since January 21st. How many abortion protests have you been to?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Nobody said anything about innocent life, you moron.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
In my experience they have been very effective in many ways. I went to one this morning!:chuckle: We've saved 65 babies from being ripped up in Denver since January 21st. How many abortion protests have you been to?
Wait just a minute! You've got your facts wrong.

Those 65 babies saved from being ripped up were in Southern Iraq, not Denver. The children were actually evacuated from Atrush before the American bombers flew in.

fool

Hall of Fame
Wait just a minute! You've got your facts wrong.

Those 65 babies saved from being ripped up were in Southern Iraq, not Denver. The children were actually evacuated from Atrush before the American bombers flew in.

CRASH is saving babies in Iraq too?
Good job CRASH! :thumb:

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned
In my experience they have been very effective in many ways. I went to one this morning!:chuckle: We've saved 65 babies from being ripped up in Denver since January 21st.

False. A fetus is not a "baby".

How many abortion protests have you been to?

I tend to avoid gatherings of terrorists myself.

We did see, briefly, some of the more extremist nutcases in the "protest area" at the Clinton Library Opening in Nov. 04 in Little Rock. Some of the more extrme nutcases on the antiabort side like "Rev" Patrick Mahoney were there along with the Phelps Family and assorted nutcases. The FOBs and FOHs had to park at the State Fair and were bussed to the event and we just passed by 'em in a flash.

I once saw a Romish church with the little popsickle stick crosses when a kid who was raped and impregnated by her father and then had an abortion was with me and after that I was ready to get my hands around that priest's neck and squeeze.