ARCHIVE - You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar

Goose

I think Lion is trying to show a side of God that modern christians don't like to read about or don't actually know about. It's not all about hate. If your talking to someone way deep in sin, you should help circumcise their heart. Be a sword of division to those who need it. A scalpal if you will. Help divide their heart from the wickedness they have. Help lead them to Christ. It doesn't do any sinner good to just love them whole-heartedly. Do you love the part of their heart that is evil? When a child does something bad, do you give him a big hug for doing it? No, of course not. You need to help them cast out what is evil and cling to what is good.
Mat 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
The sinners we come across are our patients and we must be like surgeons with a scalpal ready to do a heart operation. We will cut away the evil and keep intact what is good. But, there are many that don't think they need help.
Mar 2:17 "When Jesus heard [it], he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

beanieboy

Again, you are using extremes. Do you hug your child for doing bad? Of course not. But do withhold your hugs and focus on their faults constantly? Do you ignore the good as some expectation, and only give attention to what is wrong? Hopefully not.

When I began acting, I read a good book about how an actor learned from good and bad directors. And actress was rehearsing, and the director would point out where she dropped a line, where she was off her mark, where she had forgotten to pick up a prop. This continued for a few days until she said, "Darling, praise me! Don't critisize me! If you want me up here, risking making a fool of myself, daring to act, to feel, to be, then you have to praise me. That's what an actor lives for. If all you do is critisize, you will make me afraid to do anything."

Think about it. You have a dad. He yells his head off every time you fall as you take a few steps. Are you going to really want to try at all to start walking? Or are you eventually going to just sit there, because you want to avoid getting yelled at?

Personally, when I am praised by a boss, for example, I am driven to work harder. I feel like my work is valued, that I am valued, and it makes me happier. If there is a problem with my work, I want to have it pointed out, and try to rectify the situation, but I refuse to be perfect - only to strive for it.

I have also had bosses who only critisized me. You know, the minute you come in (sigh)"beanie, beanie, beanie, yesterday, you left the lamp on..." or some other petty thing. I grew to loathe that boss, get depressed, and hated working there. And I knew that no matter how much good i did, it was never enough.

beanieboy

I don't think that people ignore parts of the bible. It's just that I see Fred Phelps, and his son with a red face, saying that God hates fags, and backs it up with, "even in the womb, Jacob I loved, but Esau I HATED!" and uses the verse to validate abuse, name calling, their grotesque web site, etc. It gave me the creeps. They both looked like they were ready to kill someone, and I'm sure "not peace, but a sword" is all the spark that would set it off, and they rejoiced in how cruel they are to people at funerals of gays, etc. It's disturbing.

I think most people have some issues with seeing the 'dark side' of God because they don't want to think about it. They don't want to think, ok, God loves us all so much that he sent Jesus. But he killed enemies during Holy Wars. He killed people during the flood. He wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah.

And so you sit there thinking that God is some kind of serial killer who loves you very much. Unless he feels like killing you after all.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace. The angels sang "peace on earth" at his birth. But, then again, he didn't come to bring peace, but the sword. Yet he tells Peter to put away his sword, that whoever lives by the sword dies by the sword.

And after a while, you aren't sure what to believe.

And that is why I think so many people don't look at some of the darker parts of the bible. It's hard to resolve. So, some people think, well, I'm going focus on loving my neighbor. And others focus on hating other people "righteously." And they have their own rewards/consequences.

Goose

beanieboy said:
Again, you are using extremes...
Yes, you're exactly right. That's what a lot of what God's Grace is about. The reason I point out extremes is because a lot of christians today need to see it in a different light. They make so many blanket statements that they make things like repentence superfluous.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
beanieboy-you bring up a good point about praising when someone does something good, and I agree wholeheartedly. The problem comes when the person refuses to do what is right and instead continuously does what he selfishly wants, ignoring the harm it causes to himself and to others.

If a child starts a fire in the living room, and you correct him and then he does it again, and then again, and then again, when can you start praising? First he has to do the right thing or the praise will only serve to make him think he is doing okay and further his bad behavior.

I don’t want you to be a homosexual beanieboy. Why? Because I’m a big party poop and don’t want you to have fun? Or is it because I want to act self-righteous and say I’m better than you?

No! I don’t want you to be a homosexual for the same reason God doesn’t want you to be a homosexual. Because it will destroy you and others. And I don’t want you or others to be destroyed.

So I could just act like I don’t care and say; “hey whatever turns your wheels, no sweat off my back,” and let you kill yourself and others and all the world, exempting myself from all kinds of conflict that I could live just fine without, but would that be love?

If I saw a man walking toward the edge of a cliff, would it be love to ignore it, saying it’s none of my business? No! If I have love I would warn the man, that he was headed for destruction. The man may well ignore me, perhaps mock or ridicule me, and in the end it is his choice, but if I love, at least I should have the decency to warn him.

beanieboy I know, and you know, that you are not happy in your current lifestyle. I know it because I know that God did not create us for perversion. He did not design us for man to be with man or woman to be with woman, just as he did not design us to have promiscuous sex, but rather to mate with one person for life.

Now we can ignore our design, just as we can ignore the design of, say, our car, and put transmission fluid in the oil tank. The car might run for a while, but eventually it catches up to it and there is destruction.

Your lifestyle will destroy you. You and others, (perhaps countless others that you can’t even begin to see at this time). God wants you to turn from what you are, and become one with Him.

Because God hates you right now benieboy, He really really does. He loves you just enough to want you to turn and come back to Him, but right now He mostly hates you. And that is scary. To have the God of the Universe hating you.

You might say, “how can God love and hate at the same time?” but we all do that don’t we? If my son molested my daughter I would hate him. But because he is my son I would love him enough to want him to repent (truly repent) and stop hurting my daughter, so that I could love him again. But if he wouldn’t, I would hate him for the harm he caused to my innocent daughter and if necessary would kill him to protect her.

God doesn’t want any of us to go to hell. He wants all of us to be with Him forever in fellowship. But if you refuse to stop hurting yourself and others then He will kill you, (send you to hell). As any just father would.

Chose life, not death.

Ezek. 33:11 “Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord GOD, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die,

Heb. 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

His_saving_Grac

It is very tiring to see people quote one scripture, and ignore all the rest.

Luke 6:46 Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord' and do not do what I say?

Luke 6:27-38 But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners', expecting to be repayed in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will given to you. A good measure, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

And because you seem to think that these words weren't followed verbatim by his apostles and disciples;

Acts 2:44-45 All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he need.

Acts 4: 32-35 All the believers were as one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the ressurection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was on them all. There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles feet, and it was disributed to anyone as he had need.

Proof enough that Jesus teachings haven't been watered down by time but even worse, people have decided to use His words as justification for acting in pride, revenge, and anger.

Again look at Luke 6:46. Think VERY hard, and tell me you are doing ALL that Jesus said. The minute you realize you aren't, is the minute you must also realize you are NOT righteous in God's eyes, and therefore can NEVER judge righteously until you ARE perfect.

We have plenty of places where God should have followed the LAW of leviticus, where the person we now judge saintly should have died. I have spoken repeatedly about Paul, so let's go on to someone else.

The Pharisee's and Saducee's were the very righteous of the time. From the time they could talk, they were taught to memorize the scriptures. By the time they became pharisees and saducees, they could repeat the entire bible without pause. Not only repeat it, but also know exactly where anything was said. They thought themselves righteous. In fact, Jesus tell how righteous they are when he says "Unless you are more righteous than these, you will never enter heaven".

Now remember, these people had been studying the sacred texts for 40+ years. There was not just one or two people, but hundreds. And for centuries they knew exactly what the scripture said.

And they judged Jesus. Can any of you who are searching for the death of anyone really say you know the bible better than they did? But what amazes me is most of you have less than 2 years of study, and not one of you could live without his/her concordance. You can not read the quote bible without reading it as you speak. Yet each and every one of the pharisees and saducees could. And they killed Jesus. Are YOU more righteous than them? In retrospect, you may think so, but change the thought to the here and now. Aren't YOU thinking that you are doing God's will according to the bible?

Jesus was crucified for blasphemy. The same book of Leviticus being quoted by so many shows why Jesus SHOULD have been stoned:

Lev 24:16 anyone who blasphemies the name of the Lord must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien, or native born, when he blaspemies the Name, he must be put to death.

So let see if I was telling the truth, and they were following the law.

John 10:31-33 Again the Jews picked up stones to stone Him, but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"

"We are not stoning you for any of these, " replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

So they were following the letter of the law, just like those who are here want to do. Yet THEY knew the laws of God better than any one of us does, even better than all of us together. But you still think you are doing the law of God. If you were there, Jesus would never have made it to the cross.

Now instead of looking at how Paul received mercy from God, but how he ended up giving it to all.

Paul did as the law required in the death of Stephan. He was going to do more. Paul not only was a pharisee, but he was also the SON of a pharisee (Acts 23:6). He was very well educated. (Galatians 1:14) He knew both syric and greek. He was a Roman citizen, very few Jews ever got that honor. So needless to say, in our world, he probably would have qualified for Mensa.

Yet HE was doing God's word. Jesus had to APPEAR to him to get him to know he was wrong. Is that what YOU need too?

How about Moses? Anyone want to doubt HIS righteousness?

Moses received a message from God to save His people. The first thing he did after this message was to murder an Egyptian for harming an Israelite. He was so wrong that he ended up a sheep herder in the desert for 40 years. Again, it took an appearance by God to show him the way. And even then Moses didn't believe right off. He had the audacity to ARGUE with God.

(continued)

His_saving_Grac

Aaron, God's chosen Priest, made a golden calf for them to worship. He stayed God's chosen.

How about Abraham? Anyone want to doubt HE was righteous? Twice lying about his wife being his sister.

But first, he speaks with God. God promises him a son. How much more righteous can you get than to have God speak with you personally? To send his angels with messages?

Yet when Abraham was 99 and Sarah 90, God came to him again with the promise of a son. What did our righteous Abraham do? He LAUGHED at God. And so did the righteous wife who was to be blessed by God.(Genesis17:17& 18:12). They judged God in their 'righteousness' and were WRONG. Yet they KNEW God and spoke to Him personally.

Yet I still hear you thinking you KNOW God's will. So let's find some more.

Adam could not have been any closer to perfect (other than Jesus). Yet, while he was pure, he judged wrongly in listening to Eve and the serpent instead of God. As can be seen, we are still paying for the failure of one who walked daily with God, and was created pure and blameless. You think HE didn't know God's will? Are you more righteous that Adam?

Cain also knew God personally. Yet he killed Able. Do you think for one minute Cain wasn't righteous when this happened? He judged his brother wrongly. Yet God showed mercy by placing a mark on him so that he wouldn't die at the hands of all who saw him.

How about the pureness of Jacob? He wrestled with God. But out of greed, he and his mother stole his twin brothers birthrights.

Yet God showed him mercy and even blessed him. In fact, he judged wrongly a second time in thinking his brother hated him. Do you remember what Esau did? I suggest you look it up if not.

How about Joseph? He surely had every right to hate his brothers. They sold him into slavery and lied to Jacob about it. Yet HE, being full of the grace of God, forgave them and blessed them all. Come on people. Can't YOU SEE??????

Job had every reason to curse God. Yet he didn't. ARE YOU STILL BLIND????

We are Gentiles. Not even God's chosen. In fact, cursed. Yet His Grace has saved even us. NEED MORE LIGHT????

David is praised for his righteousness. Most of the Psalms are written by him (or so we say) And after being blessed by God and made king over Israel after Saul had sinned against God, he judged wrongly and had a man killed for his lusts. Yet God FORGAVE HIM. Three of the top ten commandments broken in one setting. Adultery, murder, and covetness. But GOD FORGAVE HIM!

Solomon is attributed for Proverbs, as well as for the Song of Soloman. Two books of our bible. He too talked to God. He asked for wisdom and got it. He was more righteous in God's eyes than any of us. And then 300 wives and 700 concubines later.... And he let pagan beliefs enter Israel through one wife. Yet does 1 Kings have him cursed from God? No. (1 Kings 34-39)

How about the great prophet Elijah. Blessed by God, taken to heaven alive. Yet in 1 Kings 19:4, he asks God to take his life because he was "no better than my ancestors."

We are talking about many of our Saintly people here. They all either received God's grace, or gave it. Yet YOU claim to know his wants better than those who walked and talked to God. By their examples, we can see the grace of God is NOT in the letter of the law, but in the spirit, just as Jesus said. Yet you blasphemy against Him with you emotional feelings.

What? You say you aren't acting emotionally at all? Logic says "the death of one does not bring back the other from the dead". Emotions say "He deserves death". What are you working on there? (continued)

His_saving_Grac

1 out of 6 people on earth right now are claiming to be christians. There are 12 jurors. That means only 2 of the 12 will be christians on average. You know who should die? How can the trial be judged righteously with so many non-christians doing the judging?

Look around you. If you have 4 friends and one person you call a righteous friend, then chances are it is YOU who isn't righteous.

No one on this earth knows all the truth in any situation. Only God does. So how can YOU judge with a minimum of truth?

God created hell for those who believe in it for the unrepentent. Do you see the last word. That is NOT for the repentent. So he will show His grace to all who seek Him. Yet YOU will not give that same grace to another? Then how can you claim to have it?

Do you WANT to DIE blind??? READ ALL THE BIBLE! Grace is shown EVERYWHERE! Quit looking for places to justify your sick need for bloodletting and vengence.

Jospeph and Mary were blessed to carry the son of God. They HAD to be righteous. Yet they didn't believe he was the son of God. Mary and His brothers judged Him crazy. ARE YOU MORE RIGHTOUES THAN THEM? Name even ONE of those names that you are more righteous than. Just ONE.

You are not righteous, as I am not. You can not judge something you don't know. Yet I know HOW to get righteous. You know HOW to find verse to support your emotions. I will admit my weaknesses and try and change them. YOU think you have no weaknesses.

One last time. Do you want to die BLIND to God's will? Quit looking for what you WANT to see, and just LOOK! You will find just how unrighteous you are (just as I have found about me), and that you have not the wisdom of Solomon, nor the intelligence of Paul, nor the purity of Adam, nor the personal conversation with God and His messangers. You did not walk with Christ like Peter (who tells you not to judge), James (who tells you not to judge), Jude (who tells you...), John (again...)

Jesus said to the man who called him good master, "Why do you call me good? For there is not one who is good but the father who is in heaven." Jesus refused to judge. He only did it because he was God and God judged. Yet who did Jesus kill? Who did he hurt? Who did he mistreat? WHO ARE YOU TO DENY HIS TEACHING?

beanieboy

Lion said:
beanieboy-you bring up a good point about praising when someone does something good, and I agree wholeheartedly. The problem comes when the person refuses to do what is right and instead continuously does what he selfishly wants, ignoring the harm it causes to himself and to others.

If a child starts a fire in the living room, and you correct him and then he does it again, and then again, and then again, when can you start praising? First he has to do the right thing or the praise will only serve to make him think he is doing okay and further his bad behavior.

I don’t want you to be a homosexual beanieboy. Why? Because I’m a big party poop and don’t want you to have fun? Or is it because I want to act self-righteous and say I’m better than you?

No! I don’t want you to be a homosexual for the same reason God doesn’t want you to be a homosexual. Because it will destroy you and others. And I don’t want you or others to be destroyed.

I appreciate your concern.

Homosexuality is not "lighting fires." I have no indication that I am "destroying myself or others."

I do not have blackouts. I do not miss work, or have problems with my work. My relationships don't suffer. I am more spiritual now than I have ever been. I don't obsess about it. I don't get the DT's if I go without intimacy for some time. It isn't a "lifestyle." It's a life. It's a part of my life.

I appreciate your concern, so thank you, but I'm ok. I'm not burning down the house, but lighting a candle, and you keep call ing the fire department. No one is getting hurt. You are welcome to tell me the evils or dangers of candles all you want, and I am welcome to choose to reject your advice.

Last edited:

beanieboy

beanieboy said:

I appreciate your concern.

I am not a child. Homosexuality is not "lighting fires." I have no indication that I am "destroying myself or others."

I do not have blackouts. I do not miss work, or have problems with my work. My relationships don't suffer. I am more spiritual now than I have ever been. I don't obsess about it. I don't get the DT's if I go without intimacy for some time. It isn't a "lifestyle." It's a life. It's a part of my life.

I appreciate your concern, so thank you, but I'm ok. I'm not burning down the house, but lighting a candle, and you keep call ing the fire department. No one is getting hurt. You are welcome to tell me the evils or dangers of candles all you want, and I am welcome to choose to reject your advice.

beanieboy

Lion said:

If I saw a man walking toward the edge of a cliff, would it be love to ignore it, saying it’s none of my business? No! If I have love I would warn the man, that he was headed for destruction. The man may well ignore me, perhaps mock or ridicule me, and in the end it is his choice, but if I love, at least I should have the decency to warn him.

Is it love to say, "Hey, there's a cliff there! Watch out!" and then watch him go over anyway? Would you just stand there? So, as I asked in Burning down the house, what do you propose? For example, someone who is atheist is walking down the street. Do you tackle them and force them to convert to Christianity, and save them from "jumping over the cliff?"

I don't understand the application of this extremist kind of example. It's not loving to warn someone about a cliff and then passively stand there and let them fall, when they believe they aren't in danger.

Last edited:

beanieboy

Lion said:

beanieboy I know, and you know, that you are not happy in your current lifestyle. I know it because I know that God did not create us for perversion. He did not design us for man to be with man or woman to be with woman, just as he did not design us to have promiscuous sex, but rather to mate with one person for life.

Because God hates you right now benieboy, He really really does. He loves you just enough to want you to turn and come back to Him, but right now He mostly hates you. And that is scary. To have the God of the Universe hating you.

You might say, “how can God love and hate at the same time?” but we all do that don’t we? If my son molested my daughter I would hate him. But because he is my son I would love him enough to want him to repent (truly repent) and stop hurting my daughter, so that I could love him again. But if he wouldn’t, I would hate him for the harm he caused to my innocent daughter and if necessary would kill him to protect her.

God doesn’t want any of us to go to hell. He wants all of us to be with Him forever in fellowship. But if you refuse to stop hurting yourself and others then He will kill you, (send you to hell). As any just father would.

Chose life, not death.

One can love and hate simultaneously. Really?
You could hate your son? Not what he did, but your son himself? And then, love him again? Huh. My heart doesn't work that way.

I'll have to remember the next time that someone yells, "God love you," that I should respond, "AND he hates me, too!"
"God wants you to go to heaven."
"And he wants me to burn in hell."
"God loved you so much he sent his son to die for your sins."
"And he hated me so much he couldn't care less."

Interesting.

Btw, I'm very happy, so I guess I don't "know" that I'm unhappy after all. I've never mentioned otherwise, so you don't "know" that either. But thanks for your concern. Jiminy Crickets. The fire dept again?

Last edited:

beanieboy

beanieboy said:

Is it love to say, "Hey, there's a cliff there! Watch out!" and then watch him go over anyway? Would you just stand there? So, as I asked in Burning down the house, what do you propose? For example, someone who is atheist is walking down the street. Do you tackle them and force them to convert to Christianity, and save them from "jumping over the cliff?"

Or the child starting fires in the living room. Do you just stand there and say, "Hey! Stop that!," and do nothing to prevent it?
At that applies to someone sinning how? You force them to stop sinning? You give them a time out? What?

I don't understand the application of this extremist kind of example. It's not loving to warn someone about a cliff and then passively stand there and let them fall, when they believe they aren't in danger. And it isn't loving to yell at a child for starting a fire, and then passively watch it burn out of control.

denversurvivor

beanieboy said:

I'll have to remember the next time that someone yells, "God love you," that I should respond, "AND he hates me, too!"
"God wants you to go to heaven."
"And he wants me to burn in hell."
"God loved you so much he sent his son to die for your sins."
"And he hated me so much he couldn't care less."

Your a little off. You said,

God wants you to go to heaven.
And he wants me to burn in hell.

Not so

God wants you to go to heaven.
But He will send me to burn in hell if I don't repent.

You said,

God loved you so much he sent his son to die for your sins.
And he hated me so much he couldn't care less.

Not so

God loved you so much He sent His Son to die for your sins.
And He hated me so much He will send me to hell if I don't repent.

I don't think anyone said God couldn't care less, but at certain points in history He has brought justice.

I would also like to second the saying "Chose life, not death."

Zakath

Resident Atheist
denversurvivor said:
...God wants you to go to heaven.
But He will send me to burn in hell if I don't repent.
Don't forget about the part where he enjoys the torments of the damned as he contemplates them forever...

His_saving_Grac

Zakath said:

Don't forget about the part where he enjoys the torments of the damned as he contemplates them forever...
Enjoys? I am very sure that YOU know better than this, Z-meister.

Don't confuse the ignorant teachings of some for biblical truth. I don't see anywhere in the bible that God is accused of "enjoying" the torment of anyone or anything. That is entirely different than some PEOPLE want to portray him now. A persons personal idea of something, and the truth rarely are the same, especially when that person is reading nothing but one side of a story.

I understand this is an area of personal pain for you, or at least a point that is very much on your mind in here. But you, after all your time privately studying and publically preaching, you know that this portrayal you are so upset with is not based on biblical idea, but on personal beliefs of certain needs in their lives. Many NEED the fear to be co-erced into holding their faith. In fact, it has been so inbred into their lives since childhood that they actually feel lost without it.

Don't let those you know who were taught to live their lives in fear of retribution put yourself into the same beliefs. You know that isn't what was taught by those who knew Jesus best. Don't feed into the fears of others.

denversurvivor

His_saving_Grac said:

Don't confuse the ignorant teachings of some for biblical truth. I don't see anywhere in the bible that God is accused of "enjoying" the torment of anyone or anything.

His_saving_Grac, I-I *stutters* a-agree w-with y-y-you. Man that was hard to say. Not because of your point, but I adamantly disagree with you on topics inside of Christianity 99% of the time.

His_saving_Grac

I adamantly disagree with you on topics inside of Christianity 99% of the time
That's ok. Unlike many others, I don't demand you agree with me. After all, how could I learn if I already knew all the answers? Disagreeing with the pro-death penalty people has actually gotten me to read much more in depth in the bible.

And I am shocked to hear you do even 1% of the time. To think I had a perfect record going too. LOL

Hey, got a question for ya. Is squeaky one of yours?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
His_saving_Grac said:

Don't confuse the ignorant teachings of some for biblical truth. I don't see anywhere in the bible that God is accused of "enjoying" the torment of anyone or anything...

I'm not confused, HSG. I do know a bit about what the Bible says. Perhaps you forgot these verses on the matter of YHWH enjoying the torment of those he dislikes...

YHWH scoffs at those who will not submit to him...
But you, O Lord , laugh at them; you scoff at all those nations. (Psalm 59:8)

YHWH laughs at those he torments...
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. (Ps. 2:4-5)

YHWH laughs when he considers the future destruction of the wicked...
The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. (Ps. 37:12-13)

YHWH laughs and plans to abandon those who don't obey him...
Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me... (Prov. 1:24-28)

Goose

Zakath,

You forgot when God's prophets mock the wicked too. This is fun stuff!

1Ki 18:27 "And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he [is] a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, [or] peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked."