ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
I'm afraid you're the one who is blind if you persist in your antagonistic approach, the results of your pathetic ad hominems have hardly borne you any fruit have they? Here's a thought LH, in fact its a challenge to you, try and spend just one day posting where you never use the word idiot/moron and see what happens....:thumb:
All your "peace, love and flowers," idiocy of the universalism doctrine is leading people to hell, to be separated from God for all eternity. Of course I'm going to attack you. You make people twice the son of hell you are!

red77

Lighthouse said:
All your "peace, love and flowers," idiocy of the universalism doctrine is leading people to hell, to be separated from God for all eternity. Of course I'm going to attack you. You make people twice the son of hell you are!

You are such a little kid LH, anything to justify your feeble ad hominems and negs, I couldnt care less about your 'attacks' and misguided notions about what I believe,"peace, love and flowers"? Grow up man....

icilian fenner

Lighthouse said:
I am not commanded to do such things as the army of Joshua was.
The entire point of my original post is 'if your god asked you to, you would be'.

EDIT: Ill reply to your last post in a few moments, I've got a couple of things to do. Just so you know that I'm not avoiding it ;).

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
You are such a little kid LH, anything to justify your feeble ad hominems and negs, I couldnt care less about your 'attacks' and misguided notions about what I believe,"peace, love and flowers"? Grow up man....
Your theology is a theology of complete reconciliation, regardless of one's acceptance or denial of Christ. You are the blind leading the blind, both going into the pit, never to leave.

Punisher1984

Lighthouse said:
How about "Godless?" As in, you, Kimberlyann, are Godless.

So what of it? Last time I checked, we have something here called "freedom of religion" (i.e. she's free to worship or not worship as she chooses).

red77

Lighthouse said:
Your theology is a theology of complete reconciliation, regardless of one's acceptance or denial of Christ. You are the blind leading the blind, both going into the pit, never to leave.

You really dont know what I believe LH, if you wanna discuss it then head along to the battle talk thread and I'll be happy to accommodate,
until then I still urge you to at least TRY and spend a day without using the words moron or idiot, look on it as a challenge!

fool

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
I am not commanded to do such things as the army of Joshua was.
But what if you were?

What if you recieved a vision, revelation, visit, ect. that told you to go do that?

Would you say "that must be the devil playing tricks"
Or would you carry it out?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Punisher1984 said:
So what of it? Last time I checked, we have something here called "freedom of religion" (i.e. she's free to worship or not worship as she chooses).
Did I say she wasn't? But she claims to know God. I posit that she does not know Him. Follow along.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
You really dont know what I believe LH, if you wanna discuss it then head along to the battle talk thread and I'll be happy to accommodate,
until then I still urge you to at least TRY and spend a day without using the words moron or idiot, look on it as a challenge!
I'd forget that I was trying not to say those things, and then I'd have to edit post after post, unless I just put you, and a few others, on ignore for the day. That's a lot of work either way.

As for what you believe, you believe everyone will end up in Heaven, despite whether or not they accepted Christ before they ended up on the other side, eventually, even if they have to go through hell first.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
fool said:
But what if you were?

What if you recieved a vision, revelation, visit, ect. that told you to go do that?

Would you say "that must be the devil playing tricks"
Or would you carry it out?
If I was the only one to receive such a thing, I would definitely not immediately accept that it was from God.

fool

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
If I was the only one to receive such a thing, I would definitely not immediately accept that it was from God.
Good thinking!
But what if you weren't the only one?

icilian fenner

Lighthouse said:
So, someone who causes harm to their parents?
Broadly enough, everyone harms someone somehow. The harm caused by teenagers cursing their parents pales in comparison to many things - street assault and robbery to name just two obvious ones.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
icilian fenner said:
Broadly enough, everyone harms someone somehow. The harm caused by teenagers cursing their parents pales in comparison to many things - street assault and robbery to name just two obvious ones.
You are being intentionally ignorant.

icilian fenner

Come now, that's lowering yourself. Please, point out how you and they differ in the fundamentals? Both believe they are irrevocably right, similarly unconcerned with the opinions of those who aren't enlightened to your particular God, whatever you feel that your God calls for you stand for with vehemence, rarely feeling the need to stretch beyond 'you're blind, but I can see' as a defense from unbeliever's criticisms.

As far as I can see, you haven't refuted any of these? Am I right?

I really see no difference. If you thought in the bible it had told you to go and blow yourself up, killing people who hadn't wronged you in the process, I'm sorry to say that I'd expect you to be hopping around with explosives strapped on. Thank Goodness your chosen deity only calls for the execution of homosexuals.

So if you felt God called you to kill people in the name of justice, you wouldn't? Note that as you have conceded, this God also defines what is and what isn't wronging you (or him?), so there doesn't have to be any actual wrong-doing on the persons behalf beyond not believing your religious line..

Status
Not open for further replies.