APT to Teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The best teacher the churches of Christ ever had nearly, in my opinion is or was James Watkins. He says or said, “The Bible is written so an eight year old can understand it”. – SO, if you have the APTITUDE of an eight year old in Truth, you can TEACH GOD! – The 8 year old is “APT” to teach if he’s married THEN! ----- 1 Timothy 3:2 KJV --- What has happened to the wisdom of the believers of God? - Or are there ANY BELIEVERS / TRUE BELIEVERS today? --- I haven’t found one! – “Hello Sodom”. – If there were any true believers, that would be the CHURCH / the Kingdom of Christ, - but there is NONE. – “Hello Gomorrah”. ~~???~~!

Jesus Christ knows what your aptitude is in the Word of God, without him giving you an aptitude test. - Jesus KNOWS the heart and he knows if you have studied enough to be able to pass an aptitude test if there was one TO BE THE BISHOP OF A CHURCH! – again ---- 1 Timothy 3:2 KJV --- There must be a lot of churches of false Christ, to have so many Pastors / Bishops teaching with such aptitudes I hear here. “Hell-o World”.

What is the APTITUDE of the Word of God; for the Teacher / Bishop of a Church of the Lord? – Is it whatever he has conjured up in his own mind by guessing? - Or maybe by reading some Commentary written by Jimmy or his brothers in his lord. ----- What does the following SAY? --- 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV – “I beseech you, brethren, BY THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, that YE ALL SPEAK THE SAME THING, and that there be NO DIVISIONS AMONG YOU; but that YE BE PERFECTLY JOINED TOGETHER IN THE SAME MIND and in the same judgment”. ----- The fool, or the LOST can’t see that that does not exist. – What aptitude does it take to understand what Christ says there? – “A” / 100% / 4.0; - not “ZERO”. “Hello Sodom and Gomorrah”. – Your judgment is on its way, and I know not yet whether to stay / “STAY”. --- Have you ever heard of, “He who now letteth will let”? – Who “LETTETH”? / who “WITHHOLDETH” / “WITHELD” the judgment? – If you say Jesus Christ, you’d be WRONG! ---- 1 Thessalonians 4:16 KJV – “The Lord himself shall descend from heaven WITH A SHOUT, -( WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL )-”. ----- What did or will he SHOUT? -- COME ON! – Your APTITUDE IS HIGH, - RIGHT! – Some of you know it all, because some of you may believe in Jesus, and are Philosophers of your own minds, but not teachers of the true and living Christ.
What does Christ say, or does it matter any longer~!-? -- However, ---- Revelation 2:1 KJV - UNTO THE “ANGEL” OF THE CHURCH of Ephesus write”. --- AND --- Rv. 2:8 --- Rv 2:18 --- Rv 3:1 --- Rv 3:14 KJVs ---- “Unto the ANGEL / BISHOP / PASTOR”. --- The Angel / Bishop / Pastor must be APT to teach without question, without argument, with an unarguable Word of God, and so must the “ELDERS” of the Church, - not the “BABES” in the Word. – The Lost are not even babes in the Word, they’re liars of their father the Devil. – SO! - What are Angels / Bishops / Pastors / and Elders? ---- Hebrews 1:7 KJV --- Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV ---- May I say, - “We’re BAaaack~~”? -- Or is that against your Spiritual Correctness? - If so, I won’t say it. – I’ll let you correct me Spiritually if you’re a Christian / an Angel / a Bishop / a Pastor or / an Elder of Christ, who is APT to teach with the Aptitude of the Word of God that passed Christ’s approval, NOT THE LOST’S APPROVAL. The Lost can only approve themselves by their own Aptitudes.

Doctors / Dr. of Theology, Professors of Theology, Theological Seminaries, Books written by Doctors and Professors of Theology, Commentaries, Bibles written by so called Pastors, Philosophers and Gnostics changing the Word of God to some philosophy of inner light, and babes in some christ teaching who and how God is, and what Christ means when Christ says anything. – Who are these wonders of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding? – What’s the real TRUTH? --- They’re not of any church, but are SCHOLARS of SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, and SEMINARIES; not of the BODY OF CHRIST.

Ezekiel 13:7 KJV - Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not SPOKEN A LYING DIVINATION, WHEREAS YE SAY, THE LORD SAITH IT; ALBEIT I HAVE NOT SPOKEN? -----
John 12:49 KJV – “I HAVE NOT SPOKEN OF MYSELF; BUT THE FATHER WHICH SENT ME, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50- And I KNOW THAT HIS COMMANDMENT IS LIFE EVERLASTING: WHATSOEVER I SPEAK THEREFORE, EVEN AS THE FATHER SAID UNTO ME, SO I SPEAK”. -----
John 14:26 KJV – “The Comforter , which is the Holy Ghost, whom THE FATHER WILL SEND IN MY NAME, HE SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, and BRING ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE, WHATSOEVER I HAVE SAID UNTO YOU” -----
Song of Solomon 7:1 KJV - HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THY FEET WITH SHOES, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, THE WORK OF THE HANDS OF A CUNNING WORKMAN”. -----
Ephesians 6:15 KJV – “Our feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace”. -----
----- Who does the teaching of Christ? --- Galatians 1:8 KJV -- 2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV ----- What is the Gospel of Christ? – Every Word of Scripture is directly tied to the Gospel of Christ, all Scripture is a part of the Gospel. – Jesus Christ’s flesh was the Word and he shed forth the Gospel of that Word. - Christ’s blood is the life of the Body of Christ which was the whole Word of God. – THEREFORE, Christ is the Gospel, and the Gospel is the commandment of Baptism OBEYED. – Acts 2:38 KJV – “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins”. ----- Luke 6:46 KJV – “Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Now, - just who are these who teach as sheep, but are wolves in sheep clothing?

Paul – 102910

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The best teacher the churches of Christ ever had nearly, in my opinion is or was James Watkins...

...Doctors / Dr. of Theology, Professors of Theology, Theological Seminaries, Books written by Doctors and Professors of Theology, Commentaries, Bibles written by so called Pastors, Philosophers and Gnostics changing the Word of God to some philosophy of inner light, and babes in some christ teaching who and how God is, and what Christ means when Christ says anything. – Who are these wonders of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding? – What’s the real TRUTH? --- They’re not of any church, but are SCHOLARS of SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, and SEMINARIES; not of the BODY OF CHRIST.
Are you speaking about this, ahem, educated fellow?

http://www.jameswatkins.com/bio.htm

If not, then who?

AMR

Letsargue

Are you speaking about this, ahem, educated fellow?

http://www.jameswatkins.com/bio.htm

If not, then who?

AMR

NO! - Sorry! - That's the wrong fellow.

The one I'm speaking of is in North Georga. - I don't know that he has ever written any book, he's not the type. He will however read the Scriptures and teach them. -- But I think he wrong. -- I'm just saying, "I think he may be the best the churches of Christ have".

Paul -- 103110

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
NO! - Sorry! - That's the wrong fellow.

The one I'm speaking of is in North Georga. - I don't know that he has ever written any book, he's not the type. He will however read the Scriptures and teach them. -- But I think he wrong. -- I'm just saying, "I think he may be the best the churches of Christ have".

Paul -- 103110
Thank you for clarifying things. Now that we are on the same page as to the person in question, he appears to have written a book:

http://www.gbntv.org/PreachingtheGospel/index.html

Also appears to be educated:

http://www.gbntv.org/PreachingtheGospel/PDF/bio.pdf

Guess he is "the type", no? :squint:

On the one hand, your obvious disdain for anyone who has taken the time and made the sacrifices necessary to be formally educated, yet, on the other hand, your gushing enthusiasm for select persons who exhibit these very same characteristics you hold in disdain, tells me you are double-minded (James 1:8).

Prove me wrong!

AMR

Letsargue

Thank you for clarifying things. Now that we are on the same page as to the person in question, he appears to have written a book:

http://www.gbntv.org/PreachingtheGospel/index.html

Also appears to be educated:

http://www.gbntv.org/PreachingtheGospel/PDF/bio.pdf

Guess he is "the type", no? :squint:

On the one hand, your obvious disdain for anyone who has taken the time and made the sacrifices necessary to be formally educated, yet, on the other hand, your gushing enthusiasm for select persons who exhibit these very same characteristics you hold in disdain, tells me you are double-minded (James 1:8).

Prove me wrong!

AMR

James baptized me about --?-- in 1967 or 1968 maybe. - I haven't seen or been around him for about 30 years. I only use to watch his program on accessions. He's now about 80 something I think, not sure. -- I was kicked out of his church in about 1973 or 74. ----- You really have caught me in a grievious error HAVEN'T YOU! -- So, I don't know him now that well, but he is still the best they have I think. -- SORRY! - I'M SO stupid.

Paul -- 110210

P.S.
"Masters degree"? -- That's educated to you? -- That's not a Professership or phd / DR. -- Some joke! -- You really got me this time. -- You got yourself, and everyone can see your attempt to smear me again.

Paul -- 110210

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
James baptized me about --?-- in 1967 or 1968 maybe. - I haven't seen or been around him for about 30 years. I only use to watch his program on accessions. He's now about 80 something I think, not sure. -- I was kicked out of his church in about 1973 or 74. ----- You really have caught me in a grievious error HAVEN'T YOU! -- So, I don't know him now that well, but he is still the best they have I think. -- SORRY! - I'M SO stupid.
Got it!

"Masters degree"? -- That's educated to you? -- That's not a Professership or phd / DR. -- Some joke! -- You really got me this time. -- You got yourself, and everyone can see your attempt to smear me again.
Seminaries have plenty of folks without the doctorate. Please stop this vapid back-peddling once you have been caught in error. It is embarrassing. Just admit the error and move on. You have been proved wrong. End of story.

AMR

Letsargue

Got it!

Seminaries have plenty of folks without the doctorate. Please stop this vapid back-peddling once you have been caught in error. It is embarrassing. Just admit the error and move on. You have been proved wrong. End of story.

AMR

Is it that your name is in brown, that you have more provocative privileges than I do with my green name? -- Seems just the other day someone got busted for being a little provocative without cause. – What’s your cause for trying to provoke me? – What have I ever done to YOU except trying to discussing something about GOD with anyone?
Are you so jealous, that the only way to feel good about yourself is to try to provoke me some how? - Or bear false witness against me over the most mundane thing, and try to make it something great? ---- And you think I’m sick?

I didn't know that he had a "BOOK"? - A "BOOK" of his Sermons? I've / WE'VE heard all his sermons? --- He has a Master degree? - Is that a Scholar? -- That doesn't even allow him to be a Pastor of a Church, he'll tell YOU THAT. - James is JUST THE PREACHER! Never pastared a Church that I know of; SO SUE ME!

OK! --YOU accomplished your mission! - I'm now angry! - NOW WHAT do you want?

Paul -- 110210

Paul – 110210

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OK! --YOU accomplished your mission! - I'm now angry! - NOW WHAT do you want?
Please re-read your opening post. You threw down the gauntlet therein with a screed against "education" and a claim that those who are so and teaching the sheep are but wolves in sheep's clothing. You then hold up a man who actually meets all the criteria of those that you are denouncing. Thus, I am simply pointing out to you in a very direct the double-mindedness of your reasoning.

You frequently post content with charges that anything that is not your way of seeing things is erroneous, of the devil, etc., accompanied with arrogant challenges to prove you wrong. I have answered you to your folly. If you are mad about that, consider why you are really upset. That anger may just be a way of hinting to you that you are missing the mark.

Think it over.

AMR

Letsargue

Please re-read your opening post. You threw down the gauntlet therein with a screed against "education" and a claim that those who are so and teaching the sheep are but wolves in sheep's clothing. You then hold up a man who actually meets all the criteria of those that you are denouncing. Thus, I am simply pointing out to you in a very direct the double-mindedness of your reasoning.

You frequently post content with charges that anything that is not your way of seeing things is erroneous, of the devil, etc., accompanied with arrogant challenges to prove you wrong. I have answered you to your folly. If you are mad about that, consider why you are really upset. That anger may just be a way of hinting to you that you are missing the mark.

Think it over.

AMR

I only point out what GOD SAYS, and YOU will not stop saying things that are LIES.

I have NEVER said that it is my doctrine, I always say it is God who says it.
There is nothing to think over, but your false witnessing what I SAY!

You blindness is do to your extreme lack of the knowledge of God and of ME!

Paul -- 110210

Letsargue

Think it over.

AMR

It's the Church that teaches God and Christ, not some Scholar or Professor or Gnostic. - It's the Church and the Christians of that CHURCH. YOU need to read the BOOK and believe it.
But believe anything you want to. -- I don't care! -- Just stop telling LIES about me!

Paul -- 110210

Letsargue

Think it over.

AMR

I teach what I believe. - That's my right as a Christian. I'm not a part of your Spiritual Correctness.

Paul -- 110210

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I only point out what GOD SAYS, and YOU will not stop saying things that are LIES.

I have NEVER said that it is my doctrine, I always say it is God who says it.
There is nothing to think over, but your false witnessing what I SAY!

You blindness is do to your extreme lack of the knowledge of God and of ME!

Paul -- 110210
You are not the vessel of direct communication from God. You may genuinely believe God is actually speaking directly to you and giving you special insights into His already delivered, once and for all, special revelation, the Scriptures. You are gravely mistaken and have been indisputably shown to be wrong right here in this thread. Now unless God is the author of confusion, you cannot claim to be "saying" only what God says. Examine yourself and submit to correction.

AMR

Letsargue

You are not the vessel of direct communication from God. You may genuinely believe God is actually speaking directly to you and giving you special insights into His already delivered, once and for all, special revelation, the Scriptures. You are gravely mistaken and have been indisputably shown to be wrong right here in this thread. Now unless God is the author of confusion, you cannot claim to be "saying" only what God says. Examine yourself and submit to correction.

AMR

It is apparent that you are so full of deceit that you cannot read and speak what someone else says, much less Christ and me.

I HAVE NEVER “SAID” GOD SPEAKS TO ME! --- I Say “I receive it”, and that from the Spirit of the “Word of God” through the Scriptures. - Again you fabricate lies to try to degrade me and Christ / the Scriptures. – I give as much Scriptures as anyone on TOL; More than YOU! - You just smear and tell things that just are not true if you can’t PROVE ME WRONG, AND YOU CANNOT. – With help, you cannot. - You just spit the only thing you have in your heart.

Paul – 110310

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is apparent that you are so full of deceit that you cannot read and speak what someone else says, much less Christ and me.

I HAVE NEVER “SAID” GOD SPEAKS TO ME! --- I Say “I receive it”, and that from the Spirit of the “Word of God” through the Scriptures. - Again you fabricate lies to try to degrade me and Christ / the Scriptures. – I give as much Scriptures as anyone on TOL; More than YOU! - You just smear and tell things that just are not true if you can’t PROVE ME WRONG, AND YOU CANNOT. – With help, you cannot. - You just spit the only thing you have in your heart.

Paul – 110310
Please don't make me dig up your previous posts wherein you clearly state you have these direct communications even while sleeping, then wake up and have to communicate them herein. You may call it "receiving" and may dispute that God is directly communicating to you these new revelations, but it is a distinction without a difference to the points I have made.

Oh, well, why not:

This is for all you self righteous, lying hypocrites.

YES! - Mr. Religion, - I received this, this morning in the wee hours. - I had to get up at 4:30 to write this for all you Godless, faithless, and hate-filled people who cannot tolerate the Word of God in the Spirit of the Word. The Spirit of the Word is found with-in the Letter of the Word if you are a Christian, ordained to FIND IT if you seek for it.

You are proved wrong...again. That makes twice in one thread you have been proved wrong. Be man enough to admit your errors.

AMR

Letsargue

Please don't make me dig up your previous posts wherein you clearly state you have these direct communications even while sleeping, then wake up and have to communicate them herein. You may call it "receiving" and may dispute that God is directly communicating to you these new revelations, but it is a distinction without a difference to the points I have made.

Oh, well, why not:

You are proved wrong...again. That makes twice in one thread you have been proved wrong. Be man enough to admit your errors.

AMR

You know nothing of the reception of Truth through the TRUTH.

“IF” / “IF” you had the Scriptures in their total, in your heart, CLEARLY AND ABUNDANTLY, you would know that the new IDEAS / and SECRET things will gather while you are in the “SPIRIT”. – In my case that is most of the time ( SO SUE ME ). --- It’s no different than any WELL LEARNED person in any other TRADE. – AN IDOT in building, can never come up with NEW IDEAS of fine architecture!
YOU KNOW NOTHING of the ways of Christ in giving knowledge for the building the Kingdom of God through the SCRIPTURES. – You cannot use them as were GIVEN; I do! --- IF YOU CAN, then why don't you?

Again, you are lying about what I SAID. – I receive sometimes while I’m asleep. ---- AM I STUDYING EVEN IN MY SLEEP, OR MUST you say THAT I’M lying?

Prove to me and Christ that you are approved before you try to condemning a Christian. - BUT that’s the way of those who crucified Christ.

You're boring, and too easy to defeat with the Sword of God. I feel like I'm fighting with someone with only one arm and no legs. It's embarrassing. Go play christian with the children.

Paul – 110410

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
“IF” / “IF” you had the Scriptures in their total, in your heart, CLEARLY AND ABUNDANTLY, you would know that the new IDEAS / and SECRET things will gather while you are in the “SPIRIT”. – In my case that is most of the time ( SO SUE ME ).
No, you do not receive secret things from the Spirit. Please review Deuteronomy 29:29 carefully. Despite your tendency towards the view, you are not some special emissary of the secret things of God.

You have been proved wrong. When will you admit it and repent of your error?

AMR

Letsargue

No, you do not receive secret things from the Spirit. Please review Deuteronomy 29:29 carefully. Despite your tendency towards the view, you are not some special emissary of the secret things of God.

You have been proved wrong. When will you admit it and repent of your error?

AMR

I'm wrong about what WISE GUY? -- James wrote a book? - I didn't say he didn't write a book. - I said I didn't KNOW of him writting a book. I didn't say he didn't.

You are the most jealous deceiving person any one could describe. Well, almost; any child of the devil is the same.

Hold your breath!

Paul -- 110510

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm wrong about what WISE GUY? -- James wrote a book? - I didn't say he didn't write a book. - I said I didn't KNOW of him writting a book. I didn't say he didn't.

You are the most jealous deceiving person any one could describe. Well, almost; any child of the devil is the same.

Hold your breath!

Paul -- 110510
And thus, here endeth the conversation. Mud slung is ground lost. You are proved wrong and have nothing further to add in your defense other than vitriol.

Until next time.

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.