Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

He wasn't asking me, Queen Good. :doh:

You're the one who cited the passage as if it should answer all questions, and you're the one who cannot seem to explain what you meant.

Am I, glorydaz, put here on earth to explain what you, lifeisgood, means when you make such off the way statements?

No, I was asking you as you, I guess, also did not say this to me:
Since there are many opinions about what that passage means, then are you claiming you won't share your great knowledge, or are you afraid someone might disagree with your understanding?

Or were you just trying to sound clever?

glorydaz

my goodness!

weren't we busy last night? :noway:

Yeah, they lift strippers up on their Victim Throne and I pull them off. (I just want them to cover up so they don't get raped, but, no, they want her to show the world that naked is fine and that pole is meant for dancing.....to be used for the benefit of mankind.) ;)

lifeisgood

Yeah, they lift strippers up on their Victim Throne and I pull them off. (I just want them to cover up so they don't get raped, but, no, they want her to show the world that naked is fine and that pole is meant for dancing.....to be used for the benefit of mankind.) ;)

:doh:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

i skimmed through it (working on a bunch of end-of-the-semester work) and was struck by artie's abusiveness - a clear sign he's been drinking

lifeisgood

Just as I thought. You're afraid to explain why you cited that passage, and you want me to do it for you. :chuckle:

You do not even remember why I cited that passage.
And you do not even understand why he asked me to explain it to him.

Maybe you are telling me to explain the passage to you because you want to make sure that my explanation agrees with your understanding of Jesus took captivity captive? And I am not getting your drift that you want me to explain it to you?

glorydaz

So did David the king but he received Mercy and Grace instead.

Did David repent?

he's still alive?

Well, if my Bible is correct, and my Bible is correct, Jesus took captivity captive. You go figure out what that means.

I repeat:
So did David the king.

Do you have a point, other than the one on your dunce cap?

So did David the king.
Sorry if you cannot understand.

It would help if you tried to explain what your point is.
I am probably finding it difficult to understand your point since you obviously don't even know if you have a point.

You cannot understand my point because you took what I said out of the total context of a conversation I was having with someone else and have confused yourself.

You don't have a point.

Here is what you said, in context:

Not one thing about King David in this statement, so it is obvious that you mentioning King David was just a way of denying your own words.

So, to get back to what we (you and me) were actually discussing:

A slut deserves death according to the Bible.

You do not even remember why I cited that passage.
And you do not even understand why he asked me to explain it to him.

Maybe you are telling me to explain the passage to you because you want to make sure that my explanation agrees with your understanding of Jesus took captivity captive? And I am not getting your drift that you want me to explain it to you?

No, I'm asking you to explain what you meant....just as others have and you refuse to do so. You're "not getting my drift"? Really? Playing innocent ain't gonna cut it. You've been asked by several posters here, and your "innocent" act is simply that. An act.

:popcorn:

lifeisgood

No, I'm asking you to explain what you meant....just as others have and you refuse to do so. You're "not getting my drift"? Really? Playing innocent ain't gonna cut it. You've been asked by several posters here, and your "innocent" act is simply that. An act.

:popcorn:

Amazing that you went to all this trouble begging that I explain TO YOU what I meant to chrysostom. All you would have had to do as a Christian was to ask another Christian 'what do you believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' mean?' and I as a Christian to another Christian would have taken the time to answer and probably a good conversation would have ensued.

chrysostom understood EXACTLY why I told him to go find what 'Jesus led captivity captive' meant for himself.

bybee

Amazing that you went to all this trouble begging that I explain TO YOU what I meant to chrysostom. All you would have had to do as a Christian was to ask another Christian 'what do you believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' mean?' and I as a Christian to another Christian would have taken the time to answer and probably a good conversation would have ensued.

chrysostom understood EXACTLY why I told him to go find what 'Jesus led captivity captive' meant for himself.

I understood you! Thought it was an apt description!

glorydaz

Amazing that you went to all this trouble begging that I explain TO YOU what I meant to chrysostom. All you would have had to do as a Christian was to ask another Christian 'what do you believe 'Jesus let captivity captive; mean?' and I as a Christian to another Christian would have taken the time to answer and probably a good conversation would have ensued.

I wasn't begging, and it's pretty presumptuous of you to say Chrys understood EXACTLY why you told him what you did.

I don't want to ask some other Christian what they believe about it....they were not citing it. You did, and yet you still refuse to explain why you used it as you did. Apparently you can't.

You should never quote parts of scripture to appear knowledgeable when you clearly are not. I'm not the only one who called you on it, so don't blame me for your error.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

b7edb52f563a811713f696c42b353662.jpg

If it feels good do it

lifeisgood

I wasn't begging, and it's pretty presumptuous of you to say Chrys understood EXACTLY why you told him what you did.

I don't want to ask some other Christian what they believe about it....they were not citing it. You did, and yet you still refuse to explain why you used it as you did. Apparently you can't.

You should never quote parts of scripture to appear knowledgeable when you clearly are not. I'm not the only one who called you on it, so don't blame me for your error.

I do not have to answer to you, glorydaz.
And yes, you keep on begging that I answer chrys through you.

glorydaz

I do not have to answer to you, glorydaz.
And yes, you keep on begging that I answer chrys through you.

Well, at least it's no longer a mystery about why you continue to claim I'm saying what I haven't.

Just to clarify....I wasn't begging you.
I was insisting you explain yourself since you haven't yet done so. I was challenging you....not begging you.
I was even attempting to shame you into standing behind your words.

None of those is begging. You deserve exposure, and that's what I was doing.

lifeisgood

Well, at least it's no longer a mystery about why you continue to claim I'm saying what I haven't.

Just to clarify....I wasn't begging you.
I was insisting you explain yourself since you haven't yet done so. I was challenging you....not begging you.
I was even attempting to shame you into standing behind your words.

None of those is begging. You deserve exposure, and that's what I was doing.

When Chrys accepts the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary as the ONLY way to salvation, then, I will be more than happy to answer Chrys what I believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' means.

When you ask me as a Christian, I will also be more than happy to explain to you what I believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' means.

glorydaz

When Chrys accepts the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary as the ONLY way to salvation, then, I will be more than happy to answer Chrys what I believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' means.

When you ask me as a Christian, I will also be more than happy to explain to you what I believe 'Jesus led captivity captive' means.

You're a hypocrite....no doubt in my mind.

You'll explain what you believe after he fits your idea of salvation? Yet you've claimed repeatedly that the stripper needs to hear the gospel. :think:

Chrys is not worthy to hear, but a stripper is? What if she's a Catholic? There goes all your fancy words....right out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.