Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It is necessarily implied ...

that's not the way legal definitions work

besides - doesn't matter if i enjoyed it or not - by that definition i couldn't give consent due to my incapacitation

a sixteen year old might claim that she enjoyed sleeping with a twenty-three year old - it's still stautory rape because she is unable to consent due to her age

genuineoriginal

It is necessarily implied else all consensual sex would be classified as rape and we know that is not the case. You are an example of this. Regardless of if others see your fantasy life as abnormal or not, you and your ex seem to have enjoyed a rape fantasy.

You also seem to be having problems reading.

He stated that being under the influence of alcohol removed his ability to "legally" consent, which make the willing sex he had meet the DOJ definition of rape.

He said nothing about "a rape fantasy", so that is coming from the perversions of your own mind, not anything he said.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

besides - doesn't matter if i enjoyed it or not - by that definition i couldn't give consent due to my incapacitation

a sixteen year old might claim that she enjoyed sleeping with a twenty-three year old - it's still stautory rape because she is unable to consent due to her age

Note that in your posts, which are being posted some time after the acts, you claim that both you and she enjoyed it. The elements of a criminal act don't exist by your own admission. I understand the point you were trying to make but you do so so poorly that you might consider dropping your stupid claim.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
You also seem to be having problems reading.

He stated that being under the influence of alcohol removed his ability to "legally" consent, which make the willing sex he had meet the DOJ definition of rape.

He said nothing about "a rape fantasy", so that is coming from the perversions of your own mind, not anything he said.

He also went on to say that he enjoyed. Obviously, he did not feel assaulted since he is claiming he enjoyed it. I can read just fine. I can read all his posts just fine.

genuineoriginal

Note that in your posts, which are being posted some time after the acts, you claim that both you and she enjoyed it. The elements of a criminal act don't exist by your own admission. I understand the point you were trying to make but you do so so poorly that you might consider dropping your stupid claim.

One of the points he is making is that the new definition of rape completely removes the requirement for mens rea in rape cases.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
According to this definition of rape?
"The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."
No, a female is not the only one that can be penetrated by that standard.

We still need to abolish that definition and return to this definition of rape:
"A carnal knowledge of a woman not one's wife by force or against her will."

GO keeps it genuinely original.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a legit question.
You opened the door by answering a question about your wife with the correction of "ex-wife".
Are you legally divorced, or are you just being loose with terms again?

I am not seeing the problem. Though in order to put this into perspective, he already answered the question here:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3849183#post3849183

she filed for divorce and moved out ten years ago

we put the action in abeyance so i could stay on her health insurance

she has established a separate residence and we have no intention of reconciling

in fact, i plan to finalize soon

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
One of the points he is making is that the new definition of rape completely removes the requirement for mens rea in rape cases.

See if you can find a prosecutor who would take the case based on the claims made by OD on this thread and I'll believe you. We can ignore the statute of limitations for this purpose of finding a prosecutor.

genuineoriginal

by the current definition used by the USDoJ, what my wife and I engaged in was rape

It could only be considered rape if it was done while the new definition is in effect.

I understand your point is that a married couple willingly engaging in sex after having a few drinks too many fits the current definition.

The personal experiences you are relating do not, due to fact that it happened before the law was changed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It could only be considered rape if it was done while the new definition is in effect.

not necessarily - the new definition is for reporting - stats gathering - not as a legal guideline for prosecutors

at least, that's what I understand from my limited research

it appears that it was devised in order to inflate the numbers of reported rapes, to shore up the contention that there's a rape crisis ongoing

ClimateSanity

Be careful, you will make him contradict himself from march and April of 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.