Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Now every stripper is a Bible story :rotfl:

The thing is, a "stripper" is a human being, child of God. We do not know what may have happened to this person to cause this choice of occupation. I never forget that God is the Judge because He alone knows the heart of each of His children.
He loved/loves us enough to die for us.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The thing is, a "stripper" is a human being, child of God.

so is a rapist or a child molester

We do not know what may have happened to this person to cause this choice of occupation.

we do not know what happened to the rapist or the child molester to cause them to choose to rape or molest children

glorydaz

And yet, God gave himself on the cross for us. He loves us. He forgives us. You don't seem to get the message of the Cross?
You want punishment. You don't want forgiveness.
Your choice. As ye judge so shall ye be judged.

Oh, what is that message?
That we can rob banks, strip naked, and have sex with the mailman, and never have to pay any price at all? Not even in this life? Suffer no consequences whatsoever? :shocked:

Wow....I can't wait to start preaching that Gospel. :thumb:

Actually, Bybee. I happen to care about the eternal life of every unbeliever...even strippers. And I pray the Lord will use WHATEVER means HE deems necessary (IN THIS LIFE) to turn people from their sins to Him. I won't LIE and tell them they don't deserve to suffer consequences for their immorality, because they surely will. Suffering is a consequence of sin. There is no getting around it.

glorydaz

Another mistaken bit of inferential exegesis.

Just because you can't work calculus it doesn't follow that you can't add.

:mock: TH

Another dumb mistake by the Heretic....all while claiming I can't add. But, far be it from me to point it out. ;)

[/INDENT]Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
Leave it to man to declare what would be impossible for God. [/qtuoe]
Recognize. It's not rocket science. If it was we could just ask rocketman.[/INDENT]

truthjourney

You can remind them of the parameters until you're blue in the face. They simply REFUSE to accept the fact that people are responsible for their own bad behavior. They've claimed this ground.....driven their stake and will not be moved.....even if God came down and pulled it out of the ground Himself.

Their PRIDE is at stake. :chuckle:
Pride? And just what do you think you know about rape unless it's happened to you. So just keep on blathering and bloviating about strippers since that seems to be about all you can come up with. :blabla::blabla::blabla:

bybee

That just proves how much you need to take some reading comprehension classes. Try your local community college...I'm sure they'll be able to fit you in.

If there is a possible way to demean and denigrate another poster you do manage to find it. You have the demeanor of a braying donkey!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh, what is that message?
That we can rob banks, strip naked, and have sex with the mailman, and never have to pay any price at all? Not even in this life? Suffer no consequences whatsoever? :shocked:

Wow....I can't wait to start preaching that Gospel. :thumb:

Actually, Bybee. I happen to care about the eternal life of every unbeliever...even strippers. And I pray the Lord will use WHATEVER means HE deems necessary (IN THIS LIFE) to turn people from their sins to Him. I won't LIE and tell them they don't deserve to suffer consequences for their immorality, because they surely will. Suffering is a consequence of sin. There is no getting around it.

Suffering is a consequence of life regardless of sin. Even the most righteous and sinless suffer consequences of living. You seem hell bent on folks getting their deserved punishments, almost wishing for it and taking glee. Then you justify your responses with select Bible verses, which btw, i can do too, even Proverbs no less.

People do no wrong in life and still suffer things reserved for sinners, bad people do bad things and never pay. This thread wasn't started as a Bible debate, it's about people claiming that others deserve being raped.
I affirmed, confirmed, and learned quite a bit about you from these rape threads.

Matthew 7:1-2 KJV - John 7:24 KJV -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.