ECT Anyone outside the new covenant is not a Christian

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and what is the New Covenant ?

How does the New Covenant save anyone ?

How were you SAVED and explain how ??:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

WOW that explains a lot about where you are.

Outside the covenant sealed by Jesus blood.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That leaves us all out.

except LA. that's what happens when you get old and bitter. dellusions of being in heaven and being special, or better than most. imagining that you have unique understanding. LA in a nutshell. why keep telling people how "saved" you are, and how many reasons why other people are not. jk - :nono:

DAN P

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hi , and there are no CHRISTIANS in the New Covenant and Eph 2:12 TRUMPS this MESS !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
except LA. that's what happens when you get old and bitter. dellusions of being in heaven and being special, or better than most. imagining that you have unique understanding. LA in a nutshell. why keep telling people how "saved" you are, and how many reasons why other people are not. jk - :nono:

Why do you and others cast your own heart upon an innocent.

It is others who claim I am not saved and the only reason they say so is that I do not conform to their MAD doctrine.

Now settle down and listen to what is said instead of judging in order to fend off your own condition by placing it upon another.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and there are no CHRISTIANS in the New Covenant and Eph 2:12 TRUMPS this MESS !!

DAN P

WOW.

You mean you are not in the new covenant sealed by Jesus blood.

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
WOW that explains a lot about where you are.

Outside the covenant sealed by Jesus blood.

LA

Isn't such a question amazing? Put forth by someone who claims to be saved.

It is mind-boggling to see such biblical ignorance come forth, by those who dare judge the sons of God!!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why do you and others cast your own heart upon an innocent.

It is others who claim I am not saved and the only reason they say so is that I do not conform to their MAD doctrine.

Now settle down and listen to what is said instead of judging in order to fend off your own condition by placing it upon another.

LA

settle down na, LA. explain MAD "doctrine". i do listen, i see what you do. we all do - :Grizzly:

DAN P

What covenant did Jesus confirm and die to inaugurate?

Just what covenant do you have with God?

LA

Hi , and what Covcenant do you have with God ??

Here is your opportunity to say what IS in the New Covenant , will you do it , Mr CRETIN !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and what Covcenant do you have with God ??

Here is your opportunity to say what IS in the New Covenant , will you do it , Mr CRETIN !!

DAN P

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

DAN P

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Hi and as usual , WRONGGGGGGGGGGG !!

Ask , me and I will tell you , CHARLATAN !!

Want to give it a try ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and as usual , WRONGGGGGGGGGGG !!

Ask , me and I will tell you , CHARLATAN !!

Want to give it a try ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Ok what is right.

(name calling is evidence of a low character and wrong doctrine)

LA

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

In a word, what is the second covenant based/built upon that when defined is purposed to be a new way of life leading to the very Throne of God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Book of Hebrews was written to, "The Hebrews!" You must
learn to, "Rightly Divide" the word! Otherwise, you'll continue to
confuse yourself and others!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ok what is right.

(name calling is evidence of a low character and wrong doctrine)

LA

So is making "predictions" about the deaths of fellow
posters, like you continue to do. You got angry with
me, and predicted that my head would be cut off! You've
said that a number of times! And what about the other
poster, you said they would be "shot full of arrows!"

You're not very good at predictions, are you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Isn't such a question amazing? Put forth by someone who claims to be saved.

It is mind-boggling to see such biblical ignorance come forth, by those who dare judge the sons of God!!!

What "Sons of God" are you referring to? The "REAL" ones, or the
"PHONY" ones?

oatmeal

Those verses weren't written to the "Body of Christ!" They
were written to the "scattered House of Israel!" You need
to become acquainted with the "Risen Christ!" And, learn
to "rightly divide" the word of God!

Hebrews 1:1-10 or where is your proof?

The title of the book? Hebrews?

So the Book of Matthew was written to Matthew?

The book of Jeremiah was written to Jeremiah?

The book of Genesis was written to Genesis?

Hebrews 3:1 who are these holy brethren? who are these partakers of the heavenly calling? Hebrews? or Christians?

Christians who are still holding to the law of Moses?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hebrews 1:1-10 or where is your proof?

The title of the book? Hebrews?

So the Book of Matthew was written to Matthew?

The book of Jeremiah was written to Jeremiah?

The book of Genesis was written to Genesis?

Hebrews 3:1 who are these holy brethren? who are these partakers of the heavenly calling? Hebrews? or Christians?

Christians who are still holding to the law of Moses?

You sure DON'T put up a very good argument, do you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oats "mocks" something he doesn't understand! That's one of the usual routes
to take, for those who don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word!