ECT Anyone outside the new covenant is not a Christian

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hebrews 1:1-10 or where is your proof?

The title of the book? Hebrews?

So the Book of Matthew was written to Matthew?

The book of Jeremiah was written to Jeremiah?

The book of Genesis was written to Genesis?

Hebrews 3:1 who are these holy brethren? who are these partakers of the heavenly calling? Hebrews? or Christians?

Christians who are still holding to the law of Moses?
GM is exhorting another to rightly divide the word of truth. All scripture is for us, but it's not all written TO us. Does that bother you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Book of Hebrews was written to, "The Hebrews!" You must
learn to, "Rightly Divide" the word! Otherwise, you'll continue to
confuse yourself and others!!
LA would need to be saved first, but since he/she's only interested in a gospel that has no power to save him/her that's not likely.

DAN P

Ok what is right.

(name calling is evidence of a low character and wrong doctrine)

LA

Hi and here is what all Acts 2 people do not see and just write , I believe in the New Covenant !!

#1 , Covenants are made with Israel !

#2 One Covenant has passed away , THE OLD COVENANT which is Conditional !

#3 , There are yet the Abrahamic Covenant , The Palestinian Covenant . The Davidic Covenant and THE NEW COVENANT which are UN-Conditional !

#4, Heb 8:8 , because Finding Fault with the Old Covenant , God is making a New COVENANT , with the house of Israel and with Judah !

#5 , In Ezk 36:24-38 reveals what the New Covenant entails !

#6 , They will be Cleansed , v25 , Given a new heart , and given a New Spirit , and the heart , is a heart of flesh .

#7 The New Covenant will be in operation AFTER the Great Tribulation and not until then !!

#8 , Gentiles are not in the New Covenant as Eph 2:12 nor are we saved by the New Covenant !!

#9 , We are SAVED by Grace , Eph 2:8 !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus to Pharisees - "Ye brood of vipers..."

The Lord had low character and wrong doctrine, per LA Lost.

No.

Jesus spoke the truth.

Name callers here do so to try and fool others that their doctrine must be right.

However name calling by MADists here are lies.

PureX posted the truth --

Hate very often pretends to be love as it slanders, subjugates, condemns and punishes. And haters nearly always justify and blame their hateful thoughts and behaviors on their victims. There is far more hate hiding behind phony love and righteousness than is ever expressed in outright anger or loathing. I know you don't feel any anger or loathing for homosexuals. But you're the one who is mistaken if you think that means you don't hate them. When you seek to do harm to people you don't even know, simply because they are who they are, that's called 'hating' them. It's also called bigotry, if by hating them, you feel better about yourself.

Jesus sought to control no one. Jesus sought to condemn and punish no one for their sins. Jesus hated no one. He simply shared his message, forgave, and moved on. And part of that message was that we should follow his lead.

While PureX was referring to hating the homosexuals, you and your friends speak so toward the saints.

Yet you seem to be so blind to what you are doing.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and here is what all Acts 2 people do not see and just write , I believe in the New Covenant !!

#1 , Covenants are made with Israel !

#2 One Covenant has passed away , THE OLD COVENANT which is Conditional !

#3 , There are yet the Abrahamic Covenant , The Palestinian Covenant . The Davidic Covenant and THE NEW COVENANT which are UN-Conditional !

#4, Heb 8:8 , because Finding Fault with the Old Covenant , God is making a New COVENANT , with the house of Israel and with Judah !

#5 , In Ezk 36:24-38 reveals what the New Covenant entails !

#6 , They will be Cleansed , v25 , Given a new heart , and given a New Spirit , and the heart , is a heart of flesh .

#7 The New Covenant will be in operation AFTER the Great Tribulation and not until then !!

#8 , Gentiles are not in the New Covenant as Eph 2:12 nor are we saved by the New Covenant !!

#9 , We are SAVED by Grace , Eph 2:8 !!:bang::bang:

dan p

That is strange, because the grace of God is shown in His establishing the new covenant between Himself and believers, through the blood of Christ.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Moses was a Christian?

Moses was not a Christian.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA would need to be saved first, but since he/she's only interested in a gospel that has no power to save him/her that's not likely.

So you say the 30120 were not saved through the blood of Christ??

What about Cornelius??

Act 11:9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Act 11:10 And this was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven.
Act 11:11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
Act 11:12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
Act 11:13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
Act 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

DAN P

So you say the 30120 were not saved through the blood of Christ??

What about Cornelius??

Hi , so what about Cornelius ??

If you do not know how he was saved , How do you know if you are saved ?

Does he now belong to Israel ?

Or does he belong to the Body of Christ ?

Did they know about the Body of Christ in 1 Cor 12:13 ?:help::help:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , so what about Cornelius ??

If you do not know how he was saved , How do you know if you are saved ?

Does he now belong to Israel ?

Or does he belong to the Body of Christ ?

Did they know about the Body of Christ in 1 Cor 12:13 ?:help::help:

dan p

How do you know you are saved?

LA

Cross Reference

Prove it.

What did you say before about keeping negative opinions to yourself?

Why are you a hypocrite?

Why not "prove" where they do? All they seek for is more fodder for their canons. They never answer when confronted with 'light', preferring rather to prattle on.