Anyone one else receiving this message when trying to log into theologyonline?

Truster

Google Chrome is blocking part of the site to protect the users of GC becoming infected or having their password stolen. It could be that someone may have reported TOL to Google for something and Google has gone into protective mode while they investigate. Google Chrome has become very protective of their public image and they don't want to be seen as supporters of extremists. Facebook are doing something similar and so is YouTube.

Danoh

Google Chrome is blocking part of the site to protect the users of GC becoming infected or having their password stolen. It could be that someone may have reported TOL to Google for something and Google has gone into protective mode while they investigate. Google Chrome has become very protective of their public image and they don't want to be seen as supporters of extremists. Facebook are doing something similar and so is YouTube.

More likely one more in Google's endless botch ups.

As with all those complaints they've been getting about how every so often some latest automatic update of theirs ends up making things so that every time you attempt to save a site to favorites, they end up in a parental control folder you neither turned on, nor can you turn it off - no matter what instructions their techs claim will do the trick :chuckle:

You might try a different browser.

Danoh

Google has gone extreme left.
Guilty until proven innocent.

If I had said that, one of your pals would have right off accused me of making the topic political.

But you guys and your double-standard - or as you yourself just put it - guilty until proven innocent :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8 towards you.

glorydaz

If I had said that, one of your pals would have right off accused me of making the topic political.

But you guys and your double-standard - or as you yourself just put it - guilty until proven innocent :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8 towards you.

Had you avoided saying this, we'd all think you'd slipped and bonked your head, and we could pray for a bout of amnesia or, better yet, crippling arthritis had pounced on you from out of the blue.

But, alas, you're still wetting your own bed and expecting us to praise for it.

Danoh

Could there also be another force at work like permabanned and/or disgruntled members and x members of TOL causing trouble by complaining about the site?

No, Mrs "things that differ are not the same" - even Sherman has been having this problem.

And it is not new - it has been an issue for years, now.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No, Mrs "things that differ are not the same" - even Sherman has been having this problem.

And it is not new - it has been an issue for years, now.
I proposed the possibility that google was notified that TOL is "dangerous" by some people not happy with their stay here causing trouble by turning TOL in. I too was seeing the red screen warning.

As to things that are different are not the same, why does it make you cringe that the Bible says a lot of different things? It shouldn't. Check yourself...

glorydaz

I wasn't seeing red tonight either. That is, until I read Danoh's comment. Always the name calling without a cause...

He wants to chase us off so he can be jock of the walk. :chuckle:

Desperate losers, like Danoh, cannot stand to share the "glory" they covet for themselves.