Anybody else sick of the supposed race issue?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've definitely had my fill of the losers claiming racism where there is none and I'm tired of how it seems people are being held hostage, feeling they must remain silent. If you voice an opinion in opposition, you're automatically racist. Why do they do this? Because they want there to be a race issue so that they can always complain about it. So somebody will always feel bad for them and give them more than what they deserve. Enough already.

Shut up about it already and move on!

heir

TOL Subscriber
It's hard to live in a world where it seems all men are looking after the flesh. Paul says it best!

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We know no man after the flesh not even Christ is the point. You getting tired of the race card? Know no man after the flesh.

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

Paul is not talking about the good news of our salvation. He is talking about being a civilized human being.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've definitely had my fill of the losers claiming racism where there is none and I'm tired of how it seems people are being held hostage, feeling they must remain silent. If you voice an opinion in opposition, you're automatically racist. Why do they do this? Because they want there to be a race issue so that they can always complain about it. So somebody will always feel bad for them and give them more than what they deserve. Enough already.

I've been sick of the race card since I became aware of racism and slavery as a kid. I am white, now I'm a minority

heir

TOL Subscriber
Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

Paul is not talking about the good news of our salvation. He is talking about being a civilized human being.
These are reconciliation words, not salvation.

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

There is a difference. Part of the word of reconciliation is to know no man after the flesh, whether that sits well with you or not, Nick. You can step off and forget about running over me like a steam engine. It's not going to work. I am committed to the ministry of reconciliation. And like it or not, I am no longer a self appointed fruit inspector. You would do well to step off that self righteous pedestal and step up to the pulpit.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

There's preaching to do and that's what pleases the Lord (Romans 12:1-2 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV). Get on with it. Starting with knowing NO MAN AFTER THE FLESH as your apostle commands.

I'm done here.

CherubRam

I think you hit the nail between the eyes.:)

rexlunae

I've definitely had my fill of the losers claiming racism where there is none and I'm tired of how it seems people are being held hostage, feeling they must remain silent.

What amazes me is how so many people can be so sure there's no racism in a country when the front-runner for one of the major parties' nomination for President says things like that Mexicans are rapists and spends two days deciding whether he wants to renounce the endorsement of the KKK. Are you completely blind, or is it willful?

Of course, the issues being raised aren't ones you can just move on from.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What amazes me is how so many people can be so sure there's no racism...

please link to anybody saying there's no racism in this country

rex said:
...in a country when the front-runner for one of the major parties' nomination for President says things like that Mexicans are rapists...

some mexicans are rapists :idunno:

rex said:
and spends two days deciding whether he wants to renounce the endorsement of the KKK.

there is no KKK

quip

BANNED
Banned
I've been sick of the race card since I became aware of racism and slavery as a kid. I am white, now I'm a minority

They won't "move on" until whitey takes his medicine....and that medicine is intended to be equally as bitter as slavery/racism tastes. Take that how you will.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Everyone is a victim, racism is the reason for whatever is wrong in a given situation (fill in the blank it is a multipurpose excuse).... Yes, it is tired whine Poly.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
They won't "move on" until whitey takes his medicine....and that medicine is intended to be equally as bitter as slavery/racism tastes. Take that how you will.

And that mentality has moved their race so far forward thus far. It's more of an excuse than a legitimate solution to what ails them. If it were not the case than explain why other races flourish in the same society? It is just an excuse plain & simple.

ClimateSanity

What amazes me is how so many people can be so sure there's no racism in a country when the front-runner for one of the major parties' nomination for President says things like that Mexicans are rapists and spends two days deciding whether he wants to renounce the endorsement of the KKK. Are you completely blind, or is it willful?

Of course, the issues being raised aren't ones you can just move on from.

I don't believe she said there was no racism. She is saying the racism charge is used as an excuse for everything. She is saying people make it a bigger issue than it really is.

I suppose i can agree we can't move away from it , but we certainly should rework the conversation and remove the current assumptions currently driving it. The current discussion and it's attendant assumptions has done nothing to improve the situation. The racism issue has improved in this country but it was done so in spite of the liberal approved discussion.

ClimateSanity

Then they will never move on. "White" people will never take that. In fact, that is part of the trump phenomena. White people feel beseiged and are fighting back.