Antifa Civil War Plans Underway

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Evidently Anna will be a sergeant major, and Clown Heretic a Private First Class .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In the liberal cities the cops are told to stand down.

They pretty much get their way in Portland, for instance.

yeah, "give them space to destroy". Liberal mayor of baltimore during lootfest riots that also burned down over a million dollars senior housing being built that was burned to the ground.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Just another baseless claim from intojoy the TOL :troll:

Nothing better to do with your life, huh?

It's kinda pathetic.

The evidence seems to support a pantyfa allegiance don't you think? Anti trump cbs vp echoed Mr paddock's motivation it seems Wiz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

The evidence seems to support a pantyfa allegiance don't you think? Anti trump cbs vp echoed Mr paddock's motivation it seems Wiz.

I asked for actual evidence, not your personal crackpot theories.

Paddock was not a registered Democrat or Republic and was not even registered to vote in Florida where he had a permanent address.

There have also been claims that Paddock is 'antifa' - a term used recently to describe anti-fascists.

This seems to be linked to the Facebook profile of a man wrongly-identified as the shooter earlier on Monday.

The man, who the Mirror is not naming, 'liked' a series of posts which suggest he had left-leaning political views.

This seems to be linked to the Facebook profile of a man wrongly-identified as the shooter earlier on Monday.

The man, who the Mirror is not naming, 'liked' a series of posts which suggest he had left-leaning political views.

As mentioned however, this man was not the shooter and so his Facebook profile has no relevance to Paddock.

So, what do you have?